Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest (1005 Views)

Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest by rv2ii(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2007
Opinions please!!!

Dont you think that since Doctors and Lawyers are in the Government earners list, that everybody, who is a full blown Nigerian and is qualified, should be paid as well?

please!!! cos we all need the Dough!

Re: Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest by OmoEko1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2007
why is this topic in ROMANCE THREAD.
Re: Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest by cuteass1(f): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

grin grin grin grin LMAO

@ topic
you can try writing a letter to Obasanjo because i do think you have a point even though i don't agree totally to what you said.

Yes i do think the unemployed should be getting some allowance  to keep them going for the month, that is why i'll always give Norway the thumbs up because they're more than financially balanced, all the unemployed and old people are very well taken care of, that's why its being called a welfare country wink

A country that pays a woman that has just given birth for a whole year after she's put to bed, they're really something else

but what i don't agree to is the fact that you said "those qualified to be doctors and lawyers"

so what are those that are not qualified for those specific professions supposed to do?? die of hunger?? lol

i think everybody should be taken care of, ,  maybe they don't have to get the same amount . they should be judged according to ranks ofcourse but everybody deserves to be taken care of wink

God help us cheesy
Re: Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest by ima1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

i wonder o.
Re: Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest by debosky(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
this thread lacks merit, not to mention wrong location - aren't economists, agriculturists and engineers and others among the people govt employs?

not all lawyers and doctors are paid by govt, so what is the purpose of this?

any group seeking a better deal from govt (those employed by it that is) should organise themselves into proper pressure groups and associations to better agitate for their rights.

the author of the thread seems confused to me.
Re: Government Should As Well Pay Economist, Agriculturists, Engineers And The Rest by afolayangs(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2007
I beg block or delete this Topic

(1) (Reply)

Contempt: Court Orders Arrest Of El-rufai, Fcda Scribe / 3 Things Nigeria Cannot Do Right / May 29 Will Welcome The Worst Elected Officials In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.