Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,454 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Doubt If I Would Like To Be A President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doubt If I Would Like To Be A President. (331 Views)

I doubt if Buhari intervened to stop Sanusi’s dethronement — Abdulsalami / If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Doubt If I Would Like To Be A President. by happy200(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
Opinion though. I'm still contemplating what i stand to gain as a president compare to the damage i 'll receive if offered the position. Personally what i know is, if you rare/stay with cow for a very long time you will unconsciously start behaving like cow. Nigeria as a case study, Nigerians are people who don't want to do anything themselves, they dont apply common sense they just do things until when that thing is about to colapse or is too much on them that time they 'll want God to come and solve it for them, or they 'll want to leave the country and go to another country where things 'll be made easy for them. So as a president how do you tame people like that?, you may end up destroying your health and many more.
Re: I Doubt If I Would Like To Be A President. by whitebeard(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2018
Another person will be president na..it not by force..!!

(1) (Reply)

How Ekweremadu Nominated Yar’adua For Nobel Peace Prize / Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup / NLNG: Reps Move Against Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.