Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Did I Insult Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Insult Her? (4751 Views)

How Come When I Insult People And Apologize / How Come When I Insult Someone's Nationality On Nl / Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Insult Her? by goodman41: 5:06am On May 06, 2018
There is this girl that sent me friend request on fb which i accepted her and she started chating me. Initially i was thinking she knew me but she didn't know me. The more we chat the more we like and baby each other. So, I invited her to another state i was residing which she accepted to come but on a condition that i will give her back any amount she spent as transport which i agreed and told her when she will be coming. After that she sent me text asking me what will i do to her if she comes, my mind was telling me that maybe she want us to go into sex chat how i am going to bleep her when she comes. But i needed a decent relationship with her bc am 35yr and needed to setle down with a decent girl so i try to iglor her question with another conversation but she still asked me again why do i want to see her i wanted to iglor this but i repplied her that i dont like the question that it looks childish to me and she got angry and repplied me "are you not a child?" and started sending nonsense stiker to me but i ve not repplied her till now. Pls did i insult her and how will i go back to our normal conversation?
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 5:08am On May 06, 2018
Looks like she's into you and from the way things are it's obvious that she wants more than friendship........You should have just replied her better like I just want to know you better, and see you my angel that I've been crushing on for long.......things like this makes us feel special but went and be complicating things for her almost sounding offensive which is not acceptable sad

7 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Her? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:19am On May 06, 2018
cool

Oooh hell yah! Who wouldn't get upset if u iglor her question? grin

The question cud be innocent as well.. It will juz depend on ur response... Why not aswer her with ur genuine motives why u invited her in ur place so that you will see her reaction or better yet u call her and juz tell her the truth...

10 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Her? by goodman41: 5:24am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Looks she's into you and from the way things are it's obvious that she wants more than friendship........You should have just replied her better like I just want to know you better, and see you my angel that I've been crushing on for long.......things like this makes us look special but went and be complicating things for her almost sounding offensive which is not acceptable sad
so what do i do now?
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 5:50am On May 06, 2018
goodman41:
so what do i do now?
Why would you tell her the question looks childish when you're not chatting with a child

3 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Her? by Lonestar124: 6:02am On May 06, 2018
Oga you're chatting with your fellow man....just iglor her and never replied her cheesy

Don't ask how i vouch that.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2018
Biacan cheesy
Re: Did I Insult Her? by goodman41: 6:52am On May 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
Oga you're chatting with your fellow man....just iglor her and never replied her cheesy

Don't ask how i vouch that.
we are talking on phone na
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Lordave: 6:53am On May 06, 2018
goodman41:
There is this girl that sent me friend request on fb which i accepted her and she started chating me. Initially i was thinking she knew me but she didn't know me. The more we chat the more we like and baby each other. So, I invited her to another state i was residing which she accepted to come but on a condition that i will give her back any amount she spent as transport which i agreed and told her when she will be coming. After that she sent me text asking me what will i do to her if she comes, my mind was telling me that maybe she want us to go into sex chat how i am going to bleep her when she comes. But i needed a decent relationship with her bc am 35yr and needed to setle down with a decent girl so i try to iglor her question with another conversation but she still asked me again why do i want to see her i wanted to iglor this but i repplied her that i dont like the question that it looks childish to me and she got angry and repplied me "are you not a child?" and started sending nonsense stiker to me but i ve not repplied her till now. Pls did i insult her and how will i go back to our normal conversation?
Odion Ighalo, so you finally joined Nairaland to discuss this issue? Thought I told you to iglor it angry

12 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 7:03am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan cheesy
Hi
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Diamond23(f): 7:04am On May 06, 2018
U people r xo childish. Y can’t u just IGLOR a little mistake made by OP nd answer his question grin cheesy......@ op, I think u r d one been childish here!!!,u should v given her little of wot she was expecting to let her imagination get wild nd lose

1 Like

Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Hi
let's chat offline
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 7:07am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
let's chat offline
What do we chat about

Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
What do we chat about
the love I have for you
Re: Did I Insult Her? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2018
this is the main reason why I
iglor
Facebook relationship. it can be so annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Insult Her? by Nofav0rs(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2018
I'll advise you iglor her cuz she'll turn you to Mighty Igor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Insult Her? by goodman41: 8:00am On May 06, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
this is the main reason why I Facebook relationship. it can be so annoying.
I got a coper through fb when i was serving, she was the one that sent me friend request and also invited me to her place, i spent 4 days with her she even wanted me to stay more bc we fell in love to each other. She wanted me to mary her but i was not ready then which she got married after passing out befor me bc she was in batch A and i was in C
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2018
Hahaha which one is Igor again oga
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Brugo(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2018
cheesy

She's a kid. Forget her.
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 8:34am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
the love I have for you
You've said it here countless times that you can't love a lady base on your past experiences and you want me to fall for the trick..... cheesy

"There are 7.1billion people in the world and you think I'll stress myself over you" Your words cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Her? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
You've said it here countless times that you can't love a lady base on your past experiences and you want me to fall for the trick..... cheesy

"There are 7.1billion people in the world and you think I'll stress myself over you" Your words cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go to church... You wicked girl grin grin cheesy
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2018
biacan:

ah. But I have repented na.
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 8:41am On May 06, 2018
dairykidd:

Go to church... You wicked girl grin grin cheesy
Don't mind him I've known him for long before I register on this forum...... I know what he's capable of cheesy he always advise guys to ditch ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just came back smiley you not going....?
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 8:42am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
ah. But I have repented na.
Hidden Yoruba demon cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Don't mind him I've known him for long before I register on this forum...... I know what he's capable of cheesy he always advise guys to ditch ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just came back smiley you not going....?
lol Haba. I don't ditch people na cry
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Hidden Yoruba demon cheesy cheesy
I'm igbo angry
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Jamie90(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2018
biacan:

Sometimes, there exceptions.

Give the dude a chance to take those okro off your neck

1 Like

Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 8:44am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
I'm igbo angry
Yes I know you're igbo aha gi bu chukwudi wink
Re: Did I Insult Her? by biacan(f): 8:46am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
lol Haba. I don't ditch people na cry
I've known you for years on this forum so don't pretend cheesy cheesy cheesy

Should I tell you another secret I know about you cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
I've known you for years on this forum so don't pretend cheesy cheesy cheesy

Should I tell you another secret I know about you cheesy cheesy
lol what I want you to know is what you know..
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Yes I know you're igbo aha gi bu chukwudi wink
no be only chukwudi...
Re: Did I Insult Her? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2018
goodman41:
Bro u should have played along na. Yes ur 35, yes u gats settle down, yes she wants to have fun & yes a little fun on your side can't kill u na? She just wanted to know what she was coming to even if at last u couldn't deliver as she expected.. Try to be more flexible next time & don't expect every girl u meet to behave in a certain way which u feel i ideal. Meet first then get to know as time goes on. Just because she loves dirty talking doesn't mean she's not decent i know this.. It plays its own part. Maybe ur both not compatible & i will advice u not to force it or better let it go man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me / Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.