Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue (29417 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by OEPHIUS(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2018
If this isn't one of the best political shades, I dont know what is.

An Osun indigene chose to remind the PDP that their choice of vebue for the PDP rally used to be a criminal hideout when the state was governed by a PDP governor.

He said "We in Osun welcome @OfficialPDPNig Southwest to Freedom Park, Osogbo

We thank you for helping to bring much publicity to this park built by @raufaregbesola.

Recall during your tenure, the place was a criminal hideout

Your visit will remind us, never to allow you back in power!"

https://twitter.com/IleowoKikiowo/status/992439506317053952

See pictures

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by OEPHIUS(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2018
More

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by tayebest(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2018
haha haha haha haha. grin grin grin

- Criminal hide out! grin grin grin grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by madridguy(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2018
Your visit will remind us, never to allow you back in power! Shikena

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Mynd44: 7:25am On May 06, 2018
Now this is a good one.

This is the type of campaign I like, devoid of insults, bitterness, factual(?) and just merry

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by hypertension(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2018
What is this one saying?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Alejoc(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
Let them be!

Everything na comedy for dis countri
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by wiloy2k8(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by missioner(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
Mynd44:
Now this is a good one.

This is the type of campaign I like, devoid of insults, bitterness, factual(?) and just merry
egbon I perceived you to be biased.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
PDP can't take over Osun again, mark my words

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by awa(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
And then.....what about those good things done by PDP too?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2018
Mynd44:
Now this is a good one.

I believe the man who made the comment lived abroad and thus sane..

He understands the system.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by enemachris(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2018
Nice one. Very constructive. cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by unitysheart(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2018
Very true and mature assertion.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Alejoc(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2018
He is a paid political jobber and not osun state people as tagged!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2018
awa:
And then.....what about those good things done by PDP too?

Name them

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 7:31am On May 06, 2018
missioner:

egbon I perceived you to be biased.

What's the actual meaning of biased?
And what has it got to do with this thread.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by bjayx: 7:31am On May 06, 2018
E make sense diee even tho buhari is going back to daura 2019

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 7:32am On May 06, 2018
This is a big bullet on PDP.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by mkpese1(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
PDP will never wake up*...they r just trying to heat up the polity*.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by hezy4real01(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
Wawu..... this one na finishing oooooo

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by muykem: 7:34am On May 06, 2018
Mature politics

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by ibkgab001: 7:34am On May 06, 2018
They are so foolish you call sawmill where tons of people make daily money a criminal hideout?

Rasco hall where lots of event used to take place a criminal hideout

Motor pack where people board buses and cars to Lagos and the eastern part of Nigeria a criminal hideout it shall never be well with who ever says that

Mind you osun is crime free state

If you quote me wrongly you will never see the end of today mind you I’m neither a PDP NOR APC BUT SDP
THANKS

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by laffwitmi: 7:36am On May 06, 2018
A sane person will never vote for PDP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Shedrack777: 7:36am On May 06, 2018
one thing i'm still surprise about nigerians is that they still support party instead of candidate. to me, this is political illiteracy

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by igahdavid(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2018
Mynd44:
Now this is a good one.

God bless you.

Most people think politics is about taking sides and throwing insults at the other side

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Bari22: 7:37am On May 06, 2018
The party sef na criminal party

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Sirjamo: 7:37am On May 06, 2018
All the people in pdp are criminals, that's why they gathered at where used to be criminals hideout, not aware that it has been transformed.

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by MakeADifference: 7:38am On May 06, 2018
Liars! Liars!

Readers beware.

That place used to be the sawmill headquarters of Osun state. There were also shops selling roofing, carpentry products too.

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by contigiency(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2018
I just love this matured type of politics. Very factual, evidencial and straight to the point.

Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence / [BUHARINOMICS] Is 1983 About To Repeat Itself? By Nairametrics / PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday