Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) (2810 Views)

Rapist Beware !! / The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) / Woman Chops Off Penis Of Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:06am On May 06, 2018
I see issues of rape everywhere and some men always justify it and blame the woman because shes putting on something sexy.oh please Abroad during summer women put on crazy stuffs and i have lived in a country abroad because of the hot weather there their women put on bum shorts everywhere even to the mall and tell me will you rape them.i think guys should learn to put their D in the pants and i believe a woman is free to wear whatever she wants to wear and if you dont like it look the other way and yes i know women rape men as well and i hope soon there would be some kind of punishment for them but i think the laws below applies to everyone male or female and laws should be made so that ladies that falsely accuse men of raping them can be jailed as well..SAYNOTORAPE

We know what kind of reputation India has in terms of sexual assault and it's repercussions. After certain amendments though, the law has certainly changed for the better, making stringent decisions in cases of rape. Different countries around the world have starkly different laws towards sexual assault though, as is evident from the list below.

1. India: Life imprisonment to death sentence

After the Anti Rape Bill of April 2013, culprits are liable to life imprisonment (which is actually 14 years), imprisonment for entire life and even the death sentence in the rarest of rare cases. The amendment also expanded to include a lot of other kinds of sexual assault that amount to rape.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/punishing-rape-globally/#.it09w2e9d

seun
Rocktation
farano
lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:07am On May 06, 2018
2 France: 15 years to life

The French are pretty hardcore about their rape laws. They hand out 15 year sentences for rape, which can be extended to 30 or life depending on the extent of damage and brutality.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:08am On May 06, 2018
3. China: Death sentence or castration

The sentence for rape in China is death, which some might laud for their swiftness. However, execution without a proper trial is just as savage. Proof of their autocratic leadership shows in the fact that some convicted rapists who were executed were later found innocent. Castration is also used in some cases

1 Like

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by scarramenga: 8:08am On May 06, 2018
Rapees beware if you go to your "Magas" house at odd hours wearing a see thru top and bum shorts
Punishment is good ol fashioned RAPE
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:09am On May 06, 2018
4. Saudi Arabia: Beheading within days

The punishment for rape in Saudi Arabia is a public beheading after administering the rapist with a sedative. The fact that they hand down the same punishment for drug trafficking as well proves that something very wrong is ingrained in their system.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:09am On May 06, 2018
5. North Korea: Death by firing squad

This dictatorship sentences rapists to death by firing squad. Their lines of justice are so blurred that for all we know, they just use this as a cover up to execute dissidents.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:10am On May 06, 2018
6. Afghanistan: Shot in the head or hanged to death

Convicted rapists here are shot in the head within 4 days or hanged to death depending on the judgement handed out by the court.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:11am On May 06, 2018
7. Egypt: Death by hanging

Egypt is also one of the places that still follows the slightly outdated mode of death by hanging. In the case of rapists though, I think that's pretty ok.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by valgbo(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:14am On May 06, 2018
8. Iran: Hanged to death

Rapists in Iran are sentenced to death, sometimes by hanging but sometimes allegedly also by stoning, which is a gruesome method to go. Sadly enough however, the culture here also ends up victimising the person who was raped however.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:16am On May 06, 2018
9 Russia: 3 to 20 years

Rapists in Russia are usually sentenced to 3-6 years in prison. The jail term can go up to more than 10 years depending on the situation, such as if the person causes grievous harm and can be even higher (20 years) if it's a rare case.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2018
Saudi Arabia very bad

Good morning booker
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:17am On May 06, 2018
10 Israel: 16 years to life

If someone is convicted of raping a women, he is liable to be sentenced to 16 years in prison. Their definition of rape is quite inclusive and takes into account other forms of sexual assault.

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by sod09(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2018
I love the castrated part

1 Like

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Olalan(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2018
Good, severe punishment should be given to rapist, especially child molesters. How do people enjoy forceful sex sef?
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 06, 2018
Good Radiance to Bad Rubbish
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Shedrack777: 8:22am On May 06, 2018
when i become the president of nigeria, the best way to stop rape is i'll just legalise it.
legalise rape and prostitution and you've tackle it. chikena
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:24am On May 06, 2018
Shedrack777:
when i become the president of nigeria, the best way to stop rape is i'll just legalise it.
legalise rape and prostitution and you've tackle it. chikena

do not join prostitution and rape together..just because a woman sells her body does not give a man the right to rape her..prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and when you agree to pay someone for sex.make sure you pay and we need to respect prostitutes because they help alot of men satisfy their urge and infact i will legalize prostitution so that men will have no excuse for rape..are you saying you will legalize rape?are you alrite?
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 8:27am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Rapees beware if you go to your "Magas" house at odd hours wearing a see thru top and bum shorts
Punishment is good ol fashioned RAPE

you are a bloody rapist
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by scarramenga: 8:42am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are a bloody rapist
I am just saying kiss
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by anibirelawal(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2018
CASTRATION IS THE BEST!
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
3 days in police custody or option of 10k fine.mumu country and a raped country

1 Like

Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2018

Fry The Eggs Between Their Legs and Serve Them With Bread
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2018
angry
And Nigeria?
They'd query you to confess if you don't enjoy it too.
Raped country.
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Anthonylance(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2018
Can women protect themselves by possessing self-defense weapons?
https://www.johnalexpro.com/best-self-defense-weapons-for-women/
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Shedrack777: 2:40pm On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

do not join prostitution and rape together..just because a woman sells her body does not give a man the right to rape her..prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and when you agree to pay someone for sex.make sure you pay and we need to respect prostitutes because they help alot of men satisfy their urge and infact i will legalize prostitution so that men will have no excuse for rape..are you saying you will legalize rape?are you alrite?
speaking in proverbs is good, because mostly at times, only the speaker understand what he meant. i'm happy my proverb was difficult for you to understand.
ok, bye!
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by unknownsolja: 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
Shedrack777:
speaking in proverbs is good, because mostly at times, only the speaker understand what he meant. i'm happy my proverb was difficult for you to understand.
ok, bye!

shut up! with your shoe like baba suwe shoe and your monkey jacket
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Blackfire(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2018
The look on rapist and rapist wannabe right now.....
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by Shedrack777: 1:59pm On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up! with your shoe like baba suwe shoe and your monkey jacket
aww! now that's harsh
Re: Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) by authority2006(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:
4. Saudi Arabia: Beheading within days

The punishment for rape in Saudi Arabia is a public beheading after administering the rapist with a sedative. The fact that they hand down the same punishment for drug trafficking as well proves that something very wrong is ingrained in their system.

Who is being judgemental here, you or there is original writer of this? Their system works for them, can you say the same thing about your country?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Relationship/marriage. / She Said She Had Sex Just Once In Her Life / Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.