Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo (19826 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / 10 Ethical Traits Of A Writer - By Jimson Jaat Taofik / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by anyimpro(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
keep it coming bro. highly anticipating
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by zephaniah11(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Na so u just stop story wey sweet like this.. Chai... God go see matter Judge oo. ��
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by Madera001(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2018
zephaniah11:
Na so u just stop story wey sweet like this.. Chai... God go see matter Judge oo. ��
so the story sweet ehn? Abeg explain to me why the comments con low na
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Madera001:
wait fess ohh.. So, you expect people to de waste time for this once in two months update when story full NL??

You've got an interesting story but your inconsistency is annoying.
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by frbona: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
wait fess ohh.. So, you expect people to de waste time for this once in two months update when story full NL??

You've got an interesting story but your inconsistency is annoying.
how you
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
frbona:
how you
I'm fine. How about you?
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by genius43(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Perseverance and consistency brings the attention and comments you so much desire. When the writer of kings started the audience and comments were low but he didn't relent and now he is getting the attention and he is running four stories concurrently.
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by Madera001(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2018
genius43:
Perseverance and consistency brings the attention and comments you so much desire. When the writer of kings started the audience and comments were low but he didn't relent and now he is getting the attention and he is running four stories concurrently.
ok
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2018
genius43:
Pls, share the link or mention me in any of those stories..

Thank you.
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by genius43(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Pls, share the link or mention me in any of those stories..

Thank you.

Done that

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by Madera001(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Pray for me!
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by genius43(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Madera001:
Pray for me!

What's the problem?

It shall be well with you.
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by Madera001(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks all
Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by zephaniah11(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Madera001:

u no supposed they discouraged man.. we wey dey comment bin dey enjoy am.. sooner or later u will get more comments..
u are a good writer bro..

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by Madera001(m): 5:26am On Dec 07, 2018
I'm on it

1 Like

Re: The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo by dawno2008(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
I didn't get to read this then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ / MINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.