Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. (2663 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ChildOfDoom: 8:23pm On May 06, 2018
stop deceiving yourself with the saying 'children are a blessing from God'. 21st century children have nothing to offer but to make you worry. Below are some of the things I noticed.......

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2018
Obviously you were a waste of time.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ChildOfDoom: 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
1) children are becoming wayward and carefree - while growing up, my parents (my mum in particular) had to always face a lot of gloomy and embarrassing situations when I strayed. In jss3, I was expelled for homosexuality. This was after spending a lot in a big boarding school. Later on, she was despondent after learning I dropped out of the university (fled because of money I owed bad guys). Till now, I've not changed even when I try to. moral decadence has eaten deep into the fabrics of the nation.

So avoid the worries and pains children bring. Children are no longer assets like in the past

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ChildOfDoom: 8:38pm On May 06, 2018
2) the commitment is enormous - when a child is sick, vomiting at mid night, you get to lose your sleep to rush them to the hospital. You buy clothes, food, pay fees and a host of other things. you can't think straight again and have free mind as you are thinking of how to take care of more than 3 persons. That sh1t scares the hell out of me. My 15k can't even take care of me properly.

Many of us were also not well guided. I doubt if parenthood will fit most of us.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by pryme(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2018
Yep, the Op is a deranged human that has access to the internet.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Baawaa(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
1) children are becoming wayward and carefree - while growing up, my parents (my mum in particular) had to always face a lot of gloomy and embarrassing situations when I strayed. In jss3, I was expelled for homosexuality. This was after spending a lot in a big boarding school. Later on, she was despondent after learning I dropped out of the university (fled because of money I owed bad guys). Till now, I've not changed even when I try to. moral decadence has eaten deep into the fabrics of the nation.

So avoid the worries and pains children bring. Children are no longer assets like in the past
With Jesus your life can be meaningful,give your life to him

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Apus: 9:20pm On May 06, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

It's not too late bruv. Suicide will be soo blissful for U.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by UDUJ(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
stop deceiving yourself with the saying 'children are a blessing from God'. 21st century children have nothing to offer but to make you worry. Below are some of the things I noticed.......
ChildOfDoom:

ChildOfDoom:
2) the commitment is enormous - when a child is sick, vomiting at mid night, you get to lose your sleep to rush them to the hospital. You buy clothes, food, pay fees and a host of other things. you can't think straight again and have free mind as you are thinking of how to take care of more than 3 persons. That sh1t scares the hell out of me. My 15k can't even take care of me properly.

Many of us were also not well guided. I doubt if parenthood will fit most of us.

You lack sense angry

6 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 06, 2018

Preshy561 you Till Online
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2018
UDUJ:

You lack sense angry

You Even Have Time To Read All He Wrote
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by UDUJ(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

You Even Have Time To Read All He Wrote

Hey my man Deady, been sometime bro cool

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 06, 2018
UDUJ:

Hey my man Deady, been sometime bro cool

Whats Up nigga? You Won Do Vigil For Nairaland?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2018
You lack sense this guy
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by punisha: 11:26pm On May 06, 2018
May you never bear off Springs.
An honest prayer I have made for you. This way you don't raise bitter and problematic children like Pablo Ayodeji and Ceece.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Preshy561(f): 2:19am On May 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Preshy561 you Till Online
lol,just woke up.grin
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by femi4: 6:57am On May 07, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
Coming from child of doom....no comment
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ImaIma1(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2018
2 Reasons Why Raising You was a Waste of Time
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by falcon01: 8:06am On May 07, 2018
y'all are pathetic doe not seeing the sense in the nonsense the Op is talking about. The Op might be stupid, foolish, or even a mental imbalance person But there are sensible things we can learn from his write up

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Pelon(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2018
His/Her moniker says it all. angry
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,just woke up.grin

You Woke Up 2am... You This Girl...

Otutu Oma...
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2018
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Preshy561(f): 9:19am On May 07, 2018
DeadRat:

You Woke Up 2am... You This Girl...

Otutu Oma...
ututu oma dear,how was the night?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Famousqueen(f): 9:40am On May 07, 2018
your moniker prove your out of point, waste of time undecided
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:

ututu oma dear,how was the night?
was Good Dear. Just Dropped In To Check On You. Cause I Know You'd Be Here... This Place Is Like Your Sitting Room... We'll Talk Later *Kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ChildOfDoom: 11:23am On May 07, 2018
Cutehector:
Obviously you were a waste of time.
I agree. But I'm not alone in this. Stop living in self-denial. A lot of youths have lost the way. As early as 10 years, youths take to crime and all sorts of sexual acts.

If you are sincere to yourself, how many people in your household have/is living an accomplished life?

I see women struggling to birth a child after 9 months all to what end? They probably won't take good care of them either due to the harsh reality of the times or because they were not properly groomed themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by teekay213(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2018
grin I like this guy.

His post just dey make me laugh.

Na me dash am like you see for he post.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ChildOfDoom: 10:33pm On May 07, 2018
pryme:
Yep, the Op is a deranged human that has access to the internet.
I'm physically okay. Just pouring out my mind
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by AshCoded(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

I dnt even need to read it all bfr I knw u r nt in ur right senses

look at ur name sef *childofdoom"

dnt raise ur child o....after birthing dem, throw dem under D bridge.....

Goat of D highest order.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by AshCoded(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2018
falcon01:
y'all are pathetic doe not seeing the sense in the nonsense the Op is talking about. The Op might be stupid, foolish, or even a mental imbalance person But there are sensible things we can learn from his write up

issorite

Na u b D elder bro bha

shiooo
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by authority2006(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2018
falcon01:

Now that you have seen sense in his nonsense, are you telling us that your parents made mistake raising you or you are just a waste that don't need to raise another losers like the you and op?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Berlyn1(f): 12:05am On May 08, 2018
Mumu op.... For your life to be unfortunate doesnt mean everyone is like you cheesy
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by Nobody: 1:26am On May 08, 2018
I am not gonna have kids. Not a chance.
Why bring a child into this fvcked up world? Worse still, into a shitty third world African country. God forbids the child falls sick and needs emergency medicare, then you would realise you are fvcked no matter how rich you are.(except if you have a clinic in your home..good luck with that)
Also, with this shitty economy how would you afford a child? Mehn...raising a child up to 18 or even 22 as is common around here is damn expensive. Well, except if you are gonna use them for child labour as i see often around here. Pathetic.
Next point. Time. I barely have enough time for myself. How do i make out time to be with a kid.
Parenting: I don't just have that 'dad' instincts. I'd do a bad job at that. I'm sorry.
I need to do what makes me happy in this one, wild and crazy life. Travel to many countries, meet different people, help the less privilege, have a whole lotta fun. Kid are gonna get in the way of all these, so NO, no kids.
To all you people popping or intending to pop out kids just remember...the burgeoning population is a nuisance to available resources and also detrimental to survival of existing humans.
Also, all you ignorant people who pop out kids without being responsible for them. You are contributing to menace in society from terrorists to armed robbers and kidnappers. Be warned. Get a birth control method or tie your damn tubes. Those kids you're bringing into the world to suffer will rise against you. They didn't ask for you to birth them. Dumbasses.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic / My Thing Will Be Doing Like Ijebu Garri And Be Rising Whenever I Hold Her Hands / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.