Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Come Play Music With Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Come Play Music With Me (368 Views)

Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? / Download Supermarket Flowers Sheet Music With Lyrics In PDF / SIMISOLA Album Hits 1M Streams On Boom Play Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Play Music With Me by omoge001: 9:39pm On May 06, 2018
Songwriter interested in making great music with her songs is looking for good guitarist, Keyboardist/Pianist, Drummer, Trumpeter etc. If you are interested in playing with us, please leave your contact below. I will get across to you ASAP.

Your feeding and transportation allowance during rehearsals will be taken care of. Who knows where we could go from here.

Thank you in advance
Abejide.
Re: Come Play Music With Me by omoge001: 7:10am On May 09, 2018
[quote author=lat1tudeo5 post=67346951]
I do not know how to get back to you as I can't the post you quoted me for my number, that's y am replying via this post.
This is the guy that u ask for his email or phone on his school fee details this morning. Sir I will be very grateful if any help is rendered I have any proof you want to confirm this

This is my contact below sir [/quote

Good! I will get across to you soonest.
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Check It Out!! / Album Review: DJ Neptune – Greatness / How To Convert Airtime To Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.