Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

[story 18+] Pant Down Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story 18+] Pant Down Episode 2 (485 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Love Story (18+) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] Pant Down Episode 2 by gamelove: 10:40am On May 07, 2018
We did our best but our best was just not enough. We were sent back to Accra and they brought in another men.

The conflict escalated because of the gruesome murder of the king.

I was in my room one hot after when our general sent for me. I quickly rush to his office to find out the reason behind the urgent again.

When I got to his office he was looking soo serious and furious.

I saluted before saying” You called for me Sir”
“Why did you kill the king?” The general said
“Excuse me Sir, I don’t understand sir” I replied
” I said why did you kill the overlord of Bimbilla? ” He asked back screaming.

“I still don’t understand, I know the king was killed in fact we tried our best to find the killers but then it became necessary for us to leave for another team to take over that’s all I can say and remember sir” I said
“Bullocks!, here the autopsy report forwarded to my desk indicated that the bullet that shot the king actually came from your riffle, I mean your weapon I demand answers now or you face the martial court” The general said placing a file before me furiously.

I was shocked to the bone when I glanced through the document.

“Sir I swear I know nothing about this, what happened was that before we were deployed I exchanged my weapon with Vanessa. In fact the day the news broke that someone has shot the king we were together. I don’t know how it all happened Sir” I said with almost tears
“You what?, You gave your gun to someone else like seriously?, this is unprofessional.
Crap, totally crap. You don’t do that as a soldier.

Now this is the problem you have caused the Ghana army because of your stupidness. It is a very big issue on our hand. Your silly mistake is dragging the credibility of the military into something else” The military general said
“I didn’t do it sir….” I said
“Well investigation is still on going but before then. This is your letter. You are on indefinite suspension until investigation are done.

You are a good soldier Micheal but you messed up. This is the best I could do for you. They had wanted to put you behind bars or hand you over to the police as we investigate but you have been useful to this unit ever since you joined 3 years ago” He said.

I couldn’t believe

Continue full story at https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/story-18-pant-down-episode-2.html

(1) (Reply)

Single Girls Club / What Does Pi Tetris Ojurei Monei Mean? / 10 Signs Women Show When They Are With Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.