Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) (2214 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by iamherry(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2018
A photo of a couple posing naked in the presence of their baby has raised brows.

The inappropriate photo shows the naked mother sitting astride her baby daddy and striking a seductive pose. The man had on his jeans but was naked from the waist up. He too struck a suggestive pose.

What has angered people about the photo is the fact that their infant is close by. Though the child seemed to be asleep, people still feel it's wrong. Some, however, say there's nothing wrong because the child is too young to understand what's going on.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/5/so-inappropriate-parents-pose-completely-naked-with-their-child-present-18.html

Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by Ikpewe: 11:25am On May 07, 2018
The baby is sleeping nah
Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by mrphysics(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2018
It's appropriately inappropriate grin grin grin
Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by NifemiKolade(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2018
The man is not unclad and all I see from d lady is uneven toned skin

1 Like

Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by Adaowerri111: 11:39am On May 07, 2018
Dirty slutty lady
Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by Ravenglass: 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
She needs to properly maintain her skin..

The colour is inappropriate.
Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by BoyHuncho(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2018
Totally wrong on every level..

The child will grow up one day and begin to self-service with this picture angry
Re: So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) by binsanni(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2018
Rubbish, waiting concern me self

the husband deserve this

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Flaunts Her Ample Cleavage In A Revealing Low-cut Swimsuit (photos) / Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.