Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State (34889 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by fullclub: 12:07pm On May 07, 2018
@ recruitmentform.com.ng
At last a relief is on the way for millions of Nigerians. This are photos of a modular refinery being built in kwale, Delta state.it is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2018 with an expected capacity of 7000 bpsd

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by fullclub: 12:08pm On May 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by BruncleZuma: 12:10pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

ked

grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by beeff(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by officialteemi(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
them go gree give work

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Sijo01(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
fullclub:
@ recruitmentform.com.ng
At last a relief is on the way for millions of Nigerians. This are photos of a modular refinery being built in kwale, Delta state.it is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2018 with an expected capacity of 7000 bpsd

first quarter never pass ni

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by apesinola001: 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
Next news
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by blackgold90(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
Nah today day break

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale.

BTW, are we still in first quarter?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by ilyasom(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
Buhari is the greatest president we've ever had, unlike the ineffectual B

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by naijapage(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018

You guys should tell me if this is how Refinery are built.

APC propagande, keep marginalizing us.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Slimdoug(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
who are they deceiving? Mtscewww!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by errhis(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
Looking as if they just commenced work...
BTW, we're already in the second quarter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by eskimoeze: 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
Half bread is better than non.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by ekems2017(f): 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale

Jokes apart, are you telling us that this is fake news?

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by ZACHIE: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale

2 people cannot be lying so blatantly at the same time.

I smell a liar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by eskimoeze: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
buhari trying out to conjure campaign point/achievement from the thin air.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by mysteriousman(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
To be completed in first quarter of 2018 abeg which quarter we dey now abi no be 2018 we dey
Op pls modify your post you wrote first quarter and post by the authority says fourth

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by GavelSlam: 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
Sijo01:

first quarter never pass ni

Fourth quarter.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by GavelSlam: 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:

Stop taking kwale weed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by younggerrard(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
i wish port harcourt can adopt this;and stop setting up those "death trap" they call refineries...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by youngibeh(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
MTCHEWWWWWWWW MAKE WE DEY DANCE NONSENSE. TAKING UNNECESSARY GLORY. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Tolbanks(f): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
Why in Delta?

Why not other states cause those idiotas will now fight more and begin to claim what doesn't belong to them! angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by nnokwa042(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
officialteemi:
them go gree give work
if agbero wey dey Lagos begin work Lagos go Don be like small Nairobi of west Africa instead n.a. owo mi da you go dey hear from accomodators agbero

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 07, 2018
4th quarter

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2018
In the wake of the forex crisis, this is something I expected a serious government to have done; take mega loans, build about 10-20 modular refineries at the site of existing mega refineries, and as soon as projects are completed, concession the refineries to private operators for efficient and profitable management.

If that was done, not only would the loans be easily paid off, the forex crisis and recession would have been a thing of the past. But the government is rather waiting for Dangote to complete his mega refinery.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Happy You’re Not Yet In Jail – Presidency Tells Atiku / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.