Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? (10651 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:55am On May 09, 2018
cool

I keep my car clean as possible...
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:56am On May 09, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
As we move around town, it is a common feature to see stickers or emblem displayed in and on cars. These emblems could be flags, effigies, etc.

These items are used to promote the ideologies, affiliation, philosophies or religious belief, etc of the owners of these cars. For instance, it is common to see flags and stickers that depicts your favourites football clubs, our church, professional association, etc.

It is also a common feature by people of a particular profession to display items of their practice. For instance, medical doctors are known to hang their stethoscopes on their rear-view mirrors. Lawyers, too, place their wigs on their dashboards. Military personnel typically have a military sticker – together with a horsewhip visibly displayed on their dashboards, etc.

It is also common to see emblems that depicts your preferred political party. For instance, APC flags are very common features on many vehicles these days. However, and strangely too, one hardly see PDP flags being displayed in cars. I wonder why? Anyway, that’s a topic for another day.

So, to each his or her own.

Now, if you were left with a choice of what emblem to hang or what sticker to place on your car, what would it depict?

https://autojosh.com/what-sticker-or-emblem-do-you-have-on-your-car/

Apart from the transparent drivers licensed/particulars sticker,my car is nude.

1 Like

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by MrMoney007: 7:56am On May 09, 2018
LEOSIRSIR:
Special marshal
Safety first...?
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by ademoladeji(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2018
COREN and NSE membership

1 Like

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by solutionist: 8:06am On May 09, 2018
datola:
Now, we know the articulate Autojosh is an APC chieftain.

The car with the APC flag is different from the one that has the Autojosh sticker. Different colours too.
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by xreal: 8:28am On May 09, 2018
My uni alumni sticker, and
Manchester United's emblem.

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by spencekat(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2018
No one.Though,I plan to put one soon.
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by lonelydora: 8:30am On May 09, 2018
See mine
1. COZA Global

2. Navy sticker at the front glass.

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by alphaconde(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2018
catholic family

2 Likes

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by lonelydora: 8:33am On May 09, 2018
Sitex:
www.jw.org
Nigerian Bar Association member

Why not "Wetin Lawyers dey do sef?" I laugh whenever i see that sticker
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by Paradigm777: 8:33am On May 09, 2018
signature2012:
I am a Winner and Is my new Dawn.
So is mine
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by 3kay945(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2018
I have Lagos state official sticker. To warn those Lastma and co not to loss their jobs by stopping me. cool
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by chemberlin(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2018
I got Chelsea FC and England flag
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by bidak(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
I don’t have a car yet.. but I plan to put chosen stickers on my car so I won’t be buying fuel cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by nwaokeleme100(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2018
Juliet11111:
ex got this BAN sticker (brothers across nigeria)
And your moniker is 11111? grin
Juliet11111:
ex got this BAN sticker (brothers across nigeria)
And your moniker is 11111?
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by onyxo76(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2018
my own is 'yekini scored two goals' grin grin... just joking ,i have NBA and RCCG logo on my car.
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by fashrola(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2018
danyCEO:
I have Airforce sticker And Gallant Mopol Sticker on mine..

1 Like

Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by daviesblaze(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2018
I'VE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND grin grin
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 09, 2018
My business sticker cheesy
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by BIXYBABE: 10:48am On May 09, 2018
My New Dawn sticker
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by kenx1(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2018
Chelsea FC
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by uboma(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2018
I have no sticker on my car.
I hate em.....
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by protocol(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2018
God bless our troops especially the snipers
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by Timagex(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
beejayvince:
That should be question 2.

Question 1. Do you have a car?
2 much sense! More anointing sire wink
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by ahamonyeka(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
Nas.

national association of sea dogs.
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by rita25(f): 2:15pm On May 09, 2018
you Freemason grin
dwilliams:

Are you on the square
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by Mafulul(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2018
My Nissan Murano jeep is adorned with an APC flag.
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by OShepherd: 2:49pm On May 09, 2018
CELESTIAL FamilY (backside) & Nothing in d front; try me first then we can dig it grin grin shocked
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by LAGATA(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2018
Mine is:
'I'm the one your mum warned you about'....
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by piagetskinner(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2018
never seen the need for it.

like my cars clean
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by lereinter(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
my car
Re: What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? by danyCEO(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
silastemplar:
hmm so u re police and airforce at the same time?
It is confusing, Bought the car with the Airforce sticker on the windscreen, tried removing it, no luck, I had to let it be. The Mopol Sticker is from a brother who works with them.

I have had issues with police on the road.. One they all said in common is why do I have two different force sticker. I explain to them. Some no they gree hear, we go drag am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Sparkplugs Need To Be Replaced / Infinity Set To Unveil The Project Black S Car With Formula One Tech / Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.