Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Authentic Is Wealthfield Cooperative ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Authentic Is Wealthfield Cooperative ? (4185 Views)

How Authentic Is This? / 2019: How Authentic Is This Online Poll / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Authentic Is Wealthfield Cooperative ? by SirToby(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2018
Good afternoon friends. Please i need to know the authenticity of wealthfield multipurpose coorperative. They promised to give us grants for business two months after collecting the form but they later requested for 2,500 Naira for training fee which was not stated before. We paid the money but they have not gotten back to us as regards the grant. They called us last month to pick up our certificates but they were not really specific as regards the grants. I'm concerned because my Dad registered as a Manager and they were told to pay 50,000Naira but they later start demanding for other payments that wasn't stated initially. I'm thinking of advising my Dad to pull out, please i need your advise. Is Wealthfield a scam ?
Re: How Authentic Is Wealthfield Cooperative ? by BrownRoofRep: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2018
SirToby:
Good afternoon friends. Please i need to know the authenticity of wealthfield multipurpose coorperative. They promised to give us grants for business two months after collecting the form but they later requested for 2,500 Naira for training fee which was not stated before. We paid the money but they have not gotten back to us as regards the grant. They called us last month to pick up our certificates but they were not really specific as regards the grants. I'm concerned because my Dad registered as a Manager and they were told to pay 50,000Naira but they later start demanding for other payments that wasn't stated initially. I'm thinking of advising my Dad to pull out, please i need your advise. Is Wealthfield a scam ?

Please how authentic is this?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lagos State Parks And Gardens Agency - LASPARK. PICTURES. / Begging for unity with cannibals is absurd / 27 Residents Kidnapped Every Month In Gombe - Governor Yahaya Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.