Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Letter To Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Seun (532 Views)

A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa / Open Letter To Seun / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Letter To Seun by odiaero3(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2010
Hello Seun good day, i hv been wanting to write to u, but i do not knw how to get your mail address, the reason that am writing is that there was an incidence that happened three days back, i opened a thread in the romance section with my original user name odiaero i thought that when someone see thread(s) that and he/she do not like the topic, then he can skip it and move forward, but some dumb users went ahead to insult me, but me i hv to self defend myself.
But the issue here is that i was the one that got ban, and i wonder why that, this is injustice, because if any one was suppose to me ban, is the people that started the insults not me, cos i was defending myself in return, and the funniest of all they said the reason was harassment who did i harass? and some of the MODs here seems to be one sided which is not the way other MODs in other furums i registered with do
I love Nland, and plz am appealing to you to restore my original user name too, and tell those that are stalking me around to stop doing that.
and also tell this users *** sauron, gibsin12, voilent and some other newbies in the house to stop insulting in any thread(s) i opened***
Best Regards 4rm odiaero.
Re: Letter To Seun by Nobody: 10:14am On May 21, 2010
Locked. I ask you, please do not open another thread here again, press the "Report to the Moderator Button"

(1)

Efcc Renews Probe Of Bankole / India Plane Crash Kills Scores; 8 Survive / Nigerians Lose Millions In Search Of Diplomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.