Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed (14115 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum / 700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Chiedu4Trump: 6:38pm On May 07, 2018
ff
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by galaxy2020(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2018
Watch and see a week to general election, Leah will be freed. I know their game plan.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by 9gerian: 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Brilliant question!

carpmam:
They should continue deceiving their self, boko haram captives indeed,how can u rescue the captives without arresting the captors, stupid APC
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Pascal181: 6:45pm On May 07, 2018
It shall not be well with buhari nd his foolish supporters. How can he keep releasing terrorists to be killing more people without any deradicalization process
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by IMASTEX: 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
They need to increase the cattle population for election sake.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by debolayinka(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
justtoodark:
what you easterners dont understand is,many were captured and forced to join boko haram....

you easterners bore me no be small......

How does tribe matter in this story?

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by oolorii(f): 7:01pm On May 07, 2018
Yet, suspected herdsmens attacked the Tivs community in Mopa, Mopa-muro kogi state on sunday (yesterday)allegedlly raped the women, matcheted the men and burnt down everything they had.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by happy200(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2018
Donald Trumph at work
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Kamanuozuzu: 7:11pm On May 07, 2018
When will they free IPOB members?
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by ofuonyebi: 7:30pm On May 07, 2018
this is why the boko haram war will not end..
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by MisterGrace: 7:30pm On May 07, 2018
chinjo:
kudos. But when is Leah Sharubu and other chibok girls going to be rescued? Election is by the corner.

Kudos?
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by osazsky(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Useless government

You keep.dasuki imprisoned, you keep niger delta militants imprisoned, you keep ipob imprisoned but released globally labelled terrorists?

I rest my.noodles this man buhari is trully insane
pls remove ipob pigs from that least,they did deserved to die,and thk god KANU was killed and buried on time, imagine the state of this country if he wasn't killed,we would have been fighting 3, prob but now we are faced with just 2
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
osazsky:
pls remove ipob pigs from that least,they did deserved to die,and thk god KANU was killed and buried on time, imagine the state of this country if he wasn't killed,we would have been fighting 3, prob but now we are faced with just 2

Bro at least they weren't violent just alot of noise and they were peaceful and chest beating which I prefer by a long shot
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Temptee101(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
Megatrix:
That's good news, kudos to our gallant security forces
How is this good news? Boko haram purposely released brand new, well-trained and battle ready terrorists into the society to further perpetuate evil and cause more mayhem, you are here shouting"good news". Please learn to recognise good news when you see one

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

Bro at least they weren't violent just alot of noise and they were peaceful and chest beating which I prefer by a long shot
imagine what shitees Muslim would have been,these groups are miscreants and tugs,on Fridays when shitees did their procession they block d full Kaduna city,no movement,even the state government had no option than to remain at home with his wife watching dstv,every Fridays in Kaduna was useless u can't do anything on Friday,zarkasi shld be left to die in prison same as d miscreants pigs,d govt can't fold its hands and watch these uneducated set crumble d country serves them right, we would have been facing 4 problems now instead of two
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 07, 2018
osazsky:
imagine what shitees Muslim would have been,these groups are miscreants and tugs,on Fridays when shitees did their procession they block d full Kaduna city,no movement,even the state government had no option than to remain at home with his wife watching dstv,every Fridays in Kaduna was useless u can't do anything on Friday,zarkasi shld be left to die in prison same as d miscreants pigs,d govt can't fold its hands and watch these uneducated set crumble d country serves them right, we would have been facing 4 problems now instead of two

You didn't answer my question bro, you have to agree but these groups.where both harmless and not violent. The shites issue could.have been addressed and ipob could have been addressed too easily.

Now what do you have to say about the Fulani herdsmen if you feel these two non violent groups should be treated this way ?
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

You didn't answer my question bro, you have to agree but these groups.where both harmless and not violent. The shites issue could.have been addressed and ipob could have been addressed too easily.

Now what do you have to say about the Fulani herdsmen if you feel these two non violent groups should be treated this way ?
when book haram started they were harmless, and when d govt executed them ,I watched their execution live,na CNN carry d matter for head they shout human right,were is CNN today, serves them right spits
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
osazsky:
when book haram started they were harmless, and when d govt executed them ,I watched their execution live,na CNN carry d matter for head they shout human right,were is CNN today, serves them right spits

Bro.you didn't.amswet the question
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed by adekhingz(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:
Useless government

You keep.dasuki imprisoned, you keep niger delta militants imprisoned, you keep ipob imprisoned but released globally labelled terrorists?

I rest my.noodles this man buhari is trully insane

Please read the post again bro. Captives kept by Boko haram were freed. Not Boko-haram militants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masari: If You Die While Fighting Bandits, You Are Martyrs / Dr Dikko Umaru Rada Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Katsina / Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.