Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, (1907 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by thesicilian: 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
justtoodark:

what...??...who said christians shouldnt get involved in politics....??

from where do you have that....
Not because it is bad, but just for the sake of the integrity of those Christians. Osinbajo has been corrupted.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by GavelSlam: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
[s]And the 12 trillion Naira already mismanaged under you govt is what ? Osinbanjo is clearly another self centred lackey[/s]

Lover of corruption and iniquity when would you change your evil ways?

Is this the kind of legacy you wish to leave for your offsprings?

Can't you even condemn the acts of the previous government?

Or is it you were a beneficiary of the sleaze?

Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by SalamRushdie: 9:52pm On May 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Lover of corruption and iniquity when would you change your evil ways?

Is this the kind it legacy you wish to leave for your offsprings?

Can't you even condemn the acts of the previous government?

Or is it you were a beneficiary of the sleaze?

I condemned the act of the previous govt the day I voted for Buhari and then he betrayed the trust I vested in him ... when I boast every where that I am the most honest man on earth I know what I am saying..till date I haven't found a man more honest than I am or more selfless

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by GavelSlam: 9:55pm On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I condemned the act of the previous govt the day I voted for Buhari and then he betrayed the trust I vested in him ... when I boast every where that I am the most honest man on earth I know what I am saying..till date I haven't found a man more honest than I am or more selfless

You?

Most honest man on earth?

grin
Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On May 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

You?

Most honest man on earth?

grin

Yes Gavel I am the most honest man on earth today
Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by new2012: 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
justtoodark:

biafra of death....

Yeah, death to Biafra! Life to Nigeria.

Say something else... I'm sure your mentality is too colonized to figure out anything else

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by GavelSlam: 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yes Gavel I am the most honest man on earth today

grin

Yes sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by new2012: 10:02pm On May 07, 2018
HtwoOw:
Mr Voltron the Defender of the Corrupted ones

The Value of 3 Billion then today is 1 Trillion naira today

That's a special course in accountancy , Value of 1

And that makes you the defender of the present corrupt ones since I am defending the corrupted according to you.

Dude, your mentality is bruised. You can't accuse a thief for the current value of an item. It makes no sense, except the judge declares it so. who makes you a judge or jury?

They stole, what value was it then and who proved it? No matter how much we hate to agree, our legal system assumes everyone is innocent until proven guilty. If the current leadership of the country can't prove they are guilty, then they are not.

The current government is plain retarded and stupid.. They have all the powers in the country, catch the thieves, prove they are thieves, lock them or kill them.. But spare us the salty unproven details, we can't do anything about it.

Once again, a pastor sowing the discord of hatred via unproven allegations is a liar and devilish too
Re: Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, by 7lives: 3:05pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Absolute total nonsense, by their comments we shall know them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Is Campaigning For Tambuwal Not For Himself! / APC Lies Bursted Again.... / Governor El Rufai And Wife Worship In A Church In Kaduna State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.