Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram (706 Views)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / BREAKING: Boko Haram Ready To Release Christian Girl – IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by mathew247: 10:48pm On May 07, 2018
*So no one is talking about Leah Sharibu anymore?
*So the government can't negotiate with boko haram for her release?
*Or they don't care?
#It's_Not_Fair.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by GraGra247(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
Honestly this is extremely heartless.

Nobody in the entire nation rose up to persistently call for the release of the innocent girl.

Of course since she's Christian we already expect the presidency to look the other way.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by beautyoftheLord: 12:37am On May 08, 2018
It's really sad. The Christian community did not come out in masses to speak up on her behalf. Her life did not matter to them. Truly worrisome!

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by mathew247: 1:46am On May 08, 2018
The system is messed up for real.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by Truthcat: 1:57am On May 08, 2018
Why would they when they are busy getting ready to re-elect Buhari or one of his surrogates.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by hisgrace090: 3:51am On May 08, 2018
I weep for Leah.
Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:20am On May 08, 2018
Fake story to whip up sentiments
Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by Debazent1: 5:43am On May 08, 2018
This system is really messed up,the messiah we thought would be our saviour, couldn't achieve anything in order for him not to step on toes.Since she is a christian,as usual its expected for the government to look the other way.I felt for her parents
Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by emmykey0128(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2018
This is exactly what we are discussing in my office at lunch today, I can't believe everybody forget about this girl so fast, the government ain't even saying nothing and C.A.N are not even saying anything, I weep for my country
Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by saaron(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2018
The political group BBOG sef no send Leah Sharibu. Bunch of political touts.
If Leah where an American citizens, Americans will hold canddle light vigil for her freedom every night until she is freed. But here in the shiithole, we talk about her for two days and go to sleep. If a christian terrorist group take hostage a muslim girl like Leah, the muslims will have responded with violence all over Nigeria killing in the process. But here we are silent as if nothing happened. This is very sad. A little girl held hostage because of her faith and we are going about our normal business as if her life don't matter. What boko haram did and is doing to Leah Sharibu is PURE unadulterated JIHAD! WE MUST NEVER SUCCUMB TO ISLAMIC JIHAD!!!
Nigerian Christians and CAN must never forget Leah in Prayers.

May the God of Justice be with Sharibu from now and forever.
Revelation; God will expose the sponsors of boko haram terrorist through Leah Sharibu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by saaron(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2018
emmykey0128:
This is exactly what we are discussing in my office at lunch today, I can't believe everybody forget about this girl so fast, the government ain't even saying nothing and C.A.N are not even saying anything, I weep for my country
It's a shame on us Christians. That a bunch of Muslim terrorist group will hold a Christian girl hostage because of her faith and Christians doing nothing about it is a very sad and shameful development.
May God Almighty be with Leah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Girl Held By Boko Haram by CodeTemplar: 7:17am On May 08, 2018
Just look at the number of Muslim bodies that released statements about Trump's comment but not one release anything about Leah. It shows their stance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government To Establish Viewing Centers For World Cup Next Month / Herdsmen Unleashing ‘hell Fire’ On Delta Govt. College – Principal Cries Out / Ikpoba-Okha And Egor Of Edo State In Joyful Anticipation Of Osinbajo's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.