Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) (24873 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
no wonder a past minister said most graduates are unemployable

he just murdered English...and to think that that's his specialization, just baffles me...

this one should only teach hausa
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by vickaposonto: 4:12pm On May 08, 2018
No speak Ingleesh

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by obisco4u: 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
Long live FCE Katsina, popularly known as FatKat. They don't produce this kind of material!
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2018
I agree, it is quite disgraceful as well as an unfortunate reflection of the general decline in the quality of education in this country - no thanks to under funding of the educational system and the deep rooted corruption that beset the sector at all levels, starting from corrupt parents, to the students and most importantly their lecturers.

However, it is equally true to say that this problem is not confined to the north alone; in fact you can come across daily examples of southerners, even here in NL, with very poor written (and oral) English; not too long ago, PEJ, the wife of the former president, a supposed masters certificate holder, constituted a national disgrace as she continually embarrassed us with her atomic size range of murderous bombardment of the English Language.

There were other examples e.g. the televised encounter by Oshimole with a snr sec sch teacher in Edo State, during screening of civil servants in the state, who couldn't even read a simple written script given to her even after several attempts.

Below is another further example of a southern graduate of Nassarawa Polytechnic about to commence NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCFMT Victoria-Island Lagos Dirty Hostel (Photos) / Why Is JAMB Holding Onto 2019 Results For This Long? / Senate Proposes 18 As Age For UTME Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.