Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) (24872 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 12:45pm On May 08, 2018
3.44 ? Hmmmmmm
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
In future this one will now run for a political post na the thing wey they pain me be that
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by userplainly(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
CASTina state! ....nothing good comes out of there!....
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
Jesus Wept
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Adekdammy: 12:49pm On May 08, 2018
If care is not taken, he will one day rule his people or Nigeria.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
Better pass those IGBO/IPOB CRIMINALs, wey Dey go buy result/certificates
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Sagay212: 1:02pm On May 08, 2018
I read this and laughed so hard like a phucking idi.ot. Damn! these abo.ki nigg.as are something else. WTF is this?

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by nady94: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
Whose picture is this?

Aliyu Sada or Abubakar Lawal Kafinsoli?

Somehow I feel this is just a propaganda to launder the already battered image of El Rufai who is already looking defeat in the eye in the next elections.

bro trust me it's super true, am currently serving in Kano and I know what goes on in most public schools. Do you know they teach maths with Hausa and expantiate more on topics in English with Hausa. Trust me this guy as tried compared to some already serving teachers.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2018
Aiye akamara shocked
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Edge1(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2018
czarina:
"Baa turenchi" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool

Da iska,

Baa hankali walahi. grin grin
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
nady94:
bro trust me it's super true, am currently serving in Kano and I know what goes on in most public schools. Do you know they teach maths with Hausa and expantiate more on topics in English with Hausa. Trust me this guy as tried compared to some already serving teachers.
very true. I served in the north too and we were actually asked to quickly solve waec questions during their exams and write the answers on the board for the pupils because with dictation, they will never get it right. We all refused to be part of the rubbish and they withheld our "fringe benefits" from us e.g eggs, bread, foodstuff sha
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by siddique07: 1:19pm On May 08, 2018
3.whaaaaat[b][/b]

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Powerhousemm: 1:20pm On May 08, 2018
Kentrasso:
Who gave him merit in English??

The is the same question I am asking, who on earth gave this guy Merit in English? I mean he must have studied Use of English, English Grammar e.t.c and he ended up writing this crap to celebrate the collection of his NCE result. Omo this wan tire me.

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2018
You people should stop laughing tomorrow sw people will still vote him as president of naija angry
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:
they should burn the school down

But werin consign me
No b only consign na conceive grin
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by stansaintly(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2018
There are four set of people to blame for his poor English.

1. His teachers for teaching him trash.
2. The hand that congratulated him before issuing him the certificate.
3. The idiot, for crucifying English language, knowing fully that he lied against himself academically. Lastly,
4. His parents for...... Lemme come and be going.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by JJBROS(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2018
check the difference between certificate name and facebook name
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2018
he WL b employed ahead of others to teach English language. am sure he is d best graduating student in his school. probably was translated from Arabic
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by AloneTK: 1:39pm On May 08, 2018
Correct guy!. Please take the next bus to Kaduna. El-Rufai is recruiting teachers. Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by GeorgeAmax(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2018
Who will you blame? Who taught him has the same problem.
For that reason, you must expect a similar product.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by smyo(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2018
Congrats not easy
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by pek(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2018
Chloe88:
Op.

NCE or Nursery School?
A primary school drop out can't post that sh*t up there.
Easy to say my dear. I have been to Katsina and believe me, you ain't seen nothing. They write WAEC on the board for them. I once asked a student the time for his next paper. He answered me with no single shame that he doesn't understand English. (He replied me in Hausa)
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2018
hahahahahahah, nawa o, the guy don copy finish pass exam.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by baxmaich(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2018
choi,I never surrender for my life even when boko boys catch me but me I don surrender for this kind English.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by target100: 2:22pm On May 08, 2018
and they even gave him C in English language, abeg let Alibaba.com come and buy this useless land called nigeria
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by timibare(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2018
these pple are nt meant to be part of us at all.......Disgrace ! yes huge Disgrace , very soon some pple would vote him in power ,en u see him addressing is pple in local dialect , gosh.....dat man dat almagamated North en South did a very big mistake.....God bless Nkrumah for rejecting the upper Volta (Burkina Faso) if not Ghana for knw wassup by now
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2018
njideoby:
Have you not heard that most of the schools over there teach and write with their local dialect. Even English language is also taught with local dialect.
that is no excuse...I went to a pry school where English was taught in Yoruba too in Lagos
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Outofsync(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2018
We might laugh this off today, but don't forget he's going to want to practice his profession and ruin innocent children's lives...
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by njideoby(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2018
omocalabar:
that is no excuse...I went to a pry school where English was taught in Yoruba too in Lagos
Only primary? For him, the process continued through secondary to the tertiary.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
Am not surprised what do u expect b4
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by masks(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
lol! learned illiterates...My 4 year old child can do better than this....SHAME!!!
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by czarina(f): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Funny thing about the north is that the person who can't speak hausa is seen as the dumbo
you're so on point. Was in a tricycle yesterday, the driver stopped and said some stuff in Hausa, they all nodded and I looked on lost! Couldn't take it anymore as he walked away leaving us in it. Had to asked one of the passengers and he explained the driver had to drop off something across the road where he parked. Then one oversabi from the pit of hell just carried the matter like gala on his head, note that he never volunteered an explanation when I asked. He said and I quote(in a nonsensical English by the way) " how can you say you are in Nigeria and you don't know Hausa"?
Me (shocked beyond words but still trying to go easy understanding his ignorance) : I'm from the south
Him: Doesn't matter! Hausa is like the language of Nigeria! Any Nigerian should know how to speak Hausa
Me: How many Northerners can speak Yoruba or the Igbo language?
Him: (mutters something I can best transcribe as "bla bla bla bla bla"

Sad, just sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Webometrics Ranks UNN First In Nigeria / FCFMT Victoria-Island Lagos Dirty Hostel (Photos) / Why Is JAMB Holding Onto 2019 Results For This Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.