Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 (449 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 by themomentng: 8:27am On May 08, 2018
The Senior Pastor at Worksword of God Church, Pastor Gabriel Adegboye, has claimed that God told him President Muhammadu Buhari has only four years to be Nigeria’s leader.

The cleric said this while addressing journalists in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, over the weekend.

Adegboye also declared that God has revealed that he will take over power from Buhari in 2019.

Speaking alongside his Save Nigeria 2019 Movement, he stated he has the spiritual impartation of resolving the killings in the North-East and other parts of the country, as well as ensuring economic development in Nigeria.

He described Boko Haram as a spiritual attack on the country from North Africa.

“God sent me to become the next president of Nigeria. Over the years, God has been speaking to me and I have been communicating to past presidents, even the incumbent president, concerning the way to resolve the crisis in the country and ensure economic development. God has given me the new agenda for this country.

“We have all it takes to take the presidential seat come 2019. God has revealed to me that the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari is only four years. And the next person that will take over the mantle of leadership is Pastor Gabriel Adegboye.

“If the Federal Government needs solution to the challenges in the country today, if I am invited, I promise that within three months, there will be peace in the North-East,” Adegboye said.

Re: Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 8:30am On May 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 by Olifiz(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2018
Either it’s fake news or The pastor is on a codeine diet. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 by friendlyadvice: 8:38am On May 08, 2018
grin president pastor ADEBOLE
Re: Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2018
footage or I believe not....
Re: Pastor Adegboye Reveals God Has Asked Him To Replace Buhari In 2019 by guccimilan(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2018
Fake news!!! Why put the picture of Adeboye there instead of the said Adegbo.... What?

(1) (Reply)

Man's Re-enthronement To The Supernatural Realm / Prophetic Sound Dynamics / RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For June 24, 2018: Topic – Hearing From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.