Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning (15700 Views)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
shocked shocked

deport all of them....we are in this together
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by BigIyanga: 1:11pm On May 08, 2018
Stupid caption and comparison. Naija is not better than Libyan!! Nigerians living illegally in Libya are treated like cow sh*i*t while Naija polictrickians treat Naija folks far worse
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by nnokwa042(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
onadana:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall..home is still the best.
say that to people in the north east north west north central
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by Sijo01(f): 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
Focusmind:

Africans and their mentality. Even in the midst of challenges like war and hardship, people still de born. I am sure most of them took in and got pregnant in order to get help or favors from NGOs knowing fully well that pregnant and nursing mothers are usually assisted.

Don't be too judgemental. Majority of them are forcefully taken as wives while some are even raped.
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by kmaster007: 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
so u carry Belle go Libya. nice one
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by geezyk(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
But seriously, we all know Libya is an hostile country, yet, Nigerians will still go there in order to cross the Mediterranean into Italy.

I have a friend who is in Libya and makes his money the legal way as a car mechanic and painter. I bet you he prefers that hostile Libya to this hellhole Nigeria.

He told me that those in camps are the greedy ones trying to cross into Italy and we're arrested by the Libyan Navy, whom are later sold to warlords and highest bidder. But when they get back home, they start spewing trash about how naija is far better, not knowing they are the cause of their woes..!!
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by buchasman(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2018
She never see anything... na Dino go tell am Wetin dey and whish is whish (which)
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2018
Baawaa:
Nigeria s better country but majority of our leaders are bastards
Like buhari right?
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by salaboiz(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
who give her Belle
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by Bruemath(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2018
Ok oh
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by brojoshua: 3:15pm On May 08, 2018
People may never stop to run away from this country to where they could earn a good living, because of the ways the criminals in the houses of assembly and the others who call themselves leaders are ruling this country. And Nigerians themselves are very wicked in that they will never allow this country to be governable - as to make things better in this country. I also see that after many people have contributed to the destruction of this country and made it ungovernable, they nor wanted to run to other countries where they did their own countries well. All of these are wickedness.
We better repent in Nigeria, for almost all of us are very wicked and corrupt and evil (and we don't deserve a better situation and country, for God has not punished us according to our wickedness in this country), let as many of us that are wicked repent from our /their wickedness - starting from all the false and corrupt prophets and pastors, who are spiritual and religious scammers, their followers, the leaders of Nigeria: the judges, the rich, the educated ones, men, the old people, etc, down to the poor, illiterates and the least in this country, again for almost all of us are exceedingly wicked, corrupt, selfish, myopic, greedy, blind, foolish - though we deceive ourselves thinking we are very wise, etc. That God also may relent from destroying us and that He may remove His curse, anger and wrath from our heads as a nation, that He may heal our land and then bless us. For we are more wicked and corrupt, unmerciful, untruthful and unjust in Nigeria than in Sodom and Gomorrah and we are quick to see and blame others for our woes and dooms and never know and understand to see that we -almost all of us are our own only problem. For we are blind to the truth because we are wicked still and darkness is light to us and lie is truth to us and black is white to us, liars are the ones we love, listen to and obey (even in the church and also in politics) but hate truth- I am not surprise because it is the greater liar that can deceive and lead and rule over lesser liars. We love those who are deceiving us that it shall be well with us when we continue in our wickedness and sins and are increasing in them daily. We don't believe the truth that there shall never be peace for us as long as we remain in our wickedness and are increasing in them and that our sorrows shall continue to multiple as we run after another god. Many and more woes unto us because of our wickedness in this country.
But now let us repent, as many of us as are wicked and are ruining this God made-good country, for God made this country good, it's the people that have destroyed and are destroying this country. It's like a very well blessed forest but which the inhabitants - like devourers and destruction have destroyed almost everything and made a barren land, but God is able to revive the country, if the people turn away from the path of wickedness to the good path.
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by Ghostman2000: 4:39pm On May 08, 2018
HeWrites:

Don't mind her.

She traveled illegally and is expecting everything to go smooth.

Did she think "NIGERIA IS BETTER" will stop people who want to migrate legally to another country from migrating?

Anyone that's discouraged by what she said is stvpid than Buhari
correct bro

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by Charly68: 5:36pm On May 08, 2018
Thank you my sister,now that you are wiser come and help us preach the gospel of a better Nigeria to your peers
Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
does that mean I should cancel my travel plan. I'm already Set for Libya undecided undecided
Na small thing remain make i wire 500k to the smugglers Acct.... I'm not understanding again

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning by QuietMynd: 9:04pm On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
Nigeria is better than Libya,but i still want to leave Nigeria,not to Libya anyway.
U cab enroute to north Korea.
I heard their economy is doing fine and the people re welcoming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson / 5 Ways To Overcome Flight Turbulence Anxiety / 6 Drown In Boat Mishap In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.