Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) (11035 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nairatrenders: 6:05pm On May 08, 2018
Rosaline Meurer looked red hot as she stepped out for an event clad in a red pant suit ,she wore a very racy negligee underneath her jacket.

If you didn’t know Rosaline Meurer, let us give you a lil biography.

Rosy Meurer is a budding Nollywood actress who is the alleged Personal Assistant (PA) of Tonto’s estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill.

Rosy has faced several accusation from Tonto who believes, Rosy is the wrecker of her home and her husband’s latest mistress.

Tonto had said:-

“I am aware of her. I am aware that she is sleeping with my husband. I am aware that my husband is taking care of her.

“I am also aware that she is the reason that my husband abandoned his son and me for close to two months just before the Big Foundation thing we did in December” disclosed Tonto Dikeh in the interview.”

“I am aware that’s the reason he abandoned his family because he took her on a trip. “No she is not my husband’s sister. My husband is not her brother. She does not know me.

“Like I said I have not seen her before. I have never even spoken to my husband about her before but I do no there story. And I do know that they are in love”

See More hot Photos in link below:-

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nollywood-actress-flaunt-her-bbs-in-lingerie-bustier-photos/

#Nairatrend

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by VenomousTruth: 6:08pm On May 08, 2018
Breast! Pronouncing this word alone gets me hard kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nairatrenders: 6:20pm On May 08, 2018
grin
VenomousTruth:
Breast! Pronouncing this word alone gets me hard kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 08, 2018
Nothing new!. Boobs, Vjay, Azz everyday undecided , please show me stretch marks etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Olifiz(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2018
OfficialDad:
Nothing new!. Boobs, Vjay, Azz everyday undecided , please show me stretch marks etc.

Lol u cray grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nairatrenders: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
shocked
Olifiz:

Lol u cray grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Olifiz:

Lol u cray grin

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nairatrenders: 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by sirwilson(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2018
What? She's too white.
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2018
crybress o
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Alamin9582: 11:43pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by femi4: 6:11am On May 09, 2018
Succulent breast
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin
Na wa o, una don carry that guy come put on top the woman.
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2018
OfficialDad:

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2018
kiss
Auladimeji:
this is beautiful cry
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nairatrenders: 3:49pm On May 09, 2018
grin
OfficialDad:
kiss this is beautiful cry
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Alamin9582: 8:25am On May 13, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On May 13, 2018
OfficialDad:
is that all u need cheesy oya come n see
happy Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

is that all u need cheesy oya come n see
happy Sunday...

Same to you. wink

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
I see this everyday, abeg. These women should post something new and invigorating. A beautiful face, ass and boobs never kept a marriage intact.

(1) (Reply)

When I Thought I've It Seen All (guys Things Dey Happen O) / What Women Want (WWW) / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.