Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! (7810 Views)

Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by SashaBanks(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2018
We have no country yet! This contraption belongs to Britain with the Fulani as their caretakers. Buhari that you see is always going there to give them a feed back on how he is managing their property not as if he is really sick.

I write this from the bottom of my heart. Ndigbo anyi enwero country. We need to galvanize and get a country. Anybody telling you its not possible is a thief and a morron. My only problem is that it seems some "Igbos" are enjoying Nigeria the way it is! All these hopeless politicians you see from Igbo extract know the truth but they dont want to embrace it because they are enjoying "Oil Money". Each time I travel out, I see how Germans, Canadians, Italians and even Ghanaians are proud of their country and are always waving their flags.

Same goes to Switzerland and Netherlands. Some of these countries too are Landlocked but are more viable and super rich than Nigeria that has unlimited access too Sea and Ocean!

There is something Super creative Nigeria is killing in the Igbo's. They are doing this tactically. Its very slow but in the next 50 years if not put in check, the heartless Hausa Fulani may have succeeded in their evil plans. Do you know that the Federal government be it an Hausa or Fulani Or Yoruba even Igbo eventually is in power, has an inate fear of the Igbos and they have machinations to keep them in check? Do you know that every federal government that comes to power has an unwritten, hidden plan to underdevelop Igbo land and Biafra as a whole? Do you know why? They need not have structures in Igboland because if the Federal government has super structures in Igbo land, it will mean pumping more money into Igboland and pumping more money eqautes to being super economically viable. Being super economically viable implies that the mass migration to develop other cities won't be there!

If you doubt me, go to Igbo villages during the year and most of our developing townships! Its like a ghost town because we have all run away. Not because we are poor or suffering. No. Its simply because we are not aware that there are plans to always subdue our regions and make us migrate to other peoples region. Funny enough, you see some nematodes argue here that Igbo's are not developers or plenty as we claim. But go to their regions during the Christmases and Easter times when Igbos migrate back home. You will notice that their regions have become ghost towns with little or no economic activity. I say this with 100 percent certainty! This prooves that Igbos are the economic fulcrums of their lands and without them, their lives becomes boring. Umunnem believe me when I tell you this!

Just tell me, what is in Biu, Kafanchan, Potiskum, Nasarawa, Kogi etc that will make Igbos migrate there in there hundreds of thousands? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

We can argue that Igbos go there to make money and bring back home. But in the long run, the places that have more human concentrations is where investors will like to put money and thats where it affects Igbo land a lot. Let me use one of our successful sons as an example.

Ask yourself why Beloxxi cream crackers will leave his fatherland and go as far as Ogun to establish factory? Simply because of the factors I listed above! Call him anything and say he is unpatriotic to Igboland but he is just saving his business due to the wicked policies always put in place by successive wicked federal governments. If its you, would you like to have a factory in Onitsha but your target market is Kano or Lagos? Continue reading.

This implies that you have to pay more in logistics and haulage! Because Beloxxi is smart enough to know that Lagos that has up to 18 million human beings will finish his biscuit more faster than Onitsha that has less than 3 million people. Do you know who Beloxxi will now pay taxes to? Ogun state as their factory site and Lagos as their cooperate headquarters! Do you know who make up a good percentage of the people found in Lagos? Igbos! This implies that Lagos and Ogun will now have more money to take care of their people and citizens because there is inflow and circulatory cash.

But the reverse is the case in Igbo land. Due to wicked policies, our people have now run away to other countries and regions in search of "greener pastures". I know why I put greener pastures in quote because is it really a greener pasture? I have seen an Igbo man that is living an average life and suffering in Lagos which is no different from what is obtainable in some parts of the East. Why then are you based in Lagos if you are not a king there? Why be a slave in the " city " than a king in the township? Why not migrate back home and make our region concentrated with human beings? Do you know that we can recreate Dubai in Onitsha?

I see you shaking your head! It takes good leaders in Biafra to achieve this! If you all can come back home like me, we will organise ourselves and seek for a referendum or take Nigeria to the cleaners!

The Federal government of the Hausa Fulani has made life so terrible for the Igbos that you now see our people engage in not so good hustles to make ends meet. Funny enough, these people after they make these dirty money, come back home and we celebrate them. Abomination! Aru!

Take for instance, Igbo land of old is not known to condone evil or engage in habits that are known to offend the gods of the land. But these days, the reverse is the case. It seems the more evil you are, the more you are celebrated. People no longer care about how Igboland or Biafra will be in the next 100 years! Mention Biafra to the so called Elite Igbo's and a percentage of them will laugh in scorn. They think that this struggle is about those who never made it in Nigeria! LOL.

Even you that made it, why are you always going on vacation to Dubai? London? New York? At the worst, most of you so called stuppid elites run away forever while sending money home to maintain businesses in this jungle of a nation! Why can't we make Igbo land a small Island nation surrounded by shytholes like Nigeria and Niger republic?

Umunnem Ka odiba! Sasha writes from the core East!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by SashaBanks(f): 6:24pm On May 08, 2018
CC Lzaa Onyeoga Easternactivist Amarabae

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 08, 2018
Thanks for the post. It makes me very sad when I think about our condition in Nigeria. We need a new strategy to develop the SE despite neglect by the federal government. I know it's possible but may be tough. A lot is happening today: gas pipeline projects are planed but none traverses the SE, modern rail line will in a few years link Niger through northern Nigeria, to the ports in the SW to export new oil from Niger republic. If nothing is done about independent power generation in the SE there will never be a headway.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by SashaBanks(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2018
jomonic:
Thanks for the post. It makes me very sad when I think about our condition in Nigeria. We need a new strategy to develop the SE despite neglect by the federal government. I know it's possible but may be tough. A lot is happening today: gas pipeline projects are planed but none traverses the SE, modern rail line will in a few years link Niger through northern Nigeria, to the ports in the SW to export new oil from Niger republic. If nothing is done about independent power generation in the SE there will never be a headway.

It only takes a radical to rise up again or Kanu to come back. If our people give him the needed support, Nigeria will shiver.

When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, our people were meant to shut down businesses and protest. But some of us pretended like nothing happened.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by LZAA: 6:55pm On May 08, 2018
SashaBanks:
We have no country yet! I write this from the bottom of my heart. Each time I travel out, I see how Germans, Canadians, Italians and even Ghanaians are proud of their country and are always waving their flags. Same goes to Switzerland and Netherlands. Some of these countries too are Landlocked but are more viable and super rich than Nigeria that has unlimited access too Sea!

There is something Super creative Nigeria is killing in the Igbo's. They are doing this tactically. Its very slow but in the next 50 years if not put in check, the heartless Hausa Fulani may have succeeded in their evil plans. Do you know that the Federal government be it an Hausa or Fulani Or Yoruba even Igbo eventually is in power, has an inate fear of the Igbos and they have machinations to keep them in check? Do you know that every federal government that comes to power has an unwritten, hidden plan to underdevelop Igbo land and Biafra as a whole? Do you know why? They need not have structures in Igboland because if the Federal government has super structures in Igbo land, it will mean pumping more money into Igboland and pumping more money eqautes to being super economically viable. Being super economically viable implies that the mass migration to develop other cities won't be there!

If you doubt me, go to Igbo villages during the year and most of our developing townships! Its like a ghost town because we have all run away. Not because we are poor or suffering. No. Its simply because we are not aware that there are plans to always subdue our regions and make us migrate to other peoples region. Funny enough, you see some nematodes argue here that Igbo's are not developers or plenty as we claim. But go to their regions during the Christmases and Easter times when Igbos migrate back home. You will notice that their regions have become ghost towns with little or no economic activity. I say this with 100 percent certainty! This prooves that Igbos are the economic fulcrums of their lands and without them, their lives becomes boring. Umunnem believe me when I tell you this!

Just tell me, what is in Biu, Kafanchan, Potiskum, Nasarawa, Kogi etc that will make Igbos migrate there in there hundreds of thousands? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

We can argue that Igbos go there to make money and bring back home. But in the long run, the places that have more human concentrations is where investors will like to put money and thats where it affects Igbo land a lot. Let me use one of our successful sons as an example.

Ask yourself why Beloxxi cream crackers will leave his fatherland and go as far as Ogun to establish factory? Simply because of the factors I listed above! Call him anything and say he is unpatriotic to Igboland but he is just saving his business due to the wicked policies always put in place by successive wicked federal governments. If its you, would you like to have a factory in Onitsha but your target market is Kano or Lagos? Continue reading.

This implies that you have to pay more in logistics and haulage! Because Beloxxi is smart enough to know that Lagos that has up to 18 million human beings will finish his biscuit more faster than Onitsha that has less than 3 million people. Do you know who Beloxxi will now pay taxes to? Ogun state as their factory site and Lagos as their cooperate headquarters! Do you know who make up a good percentage of the people found in Lagos? Igbos! This implies that Lagos and Ogun will now have more money to take care of their people and citizens because there is inflow and circulatory cash.

But the reverse is the case in Igbo land. Due to wicked policies, our people have now run away to other countries and regions in search of "greener pastures". I know why I put greener pastures in quote because is it really a greener pasture? I have seen an Igbo man that is living an average life and suffering in Lagos which is no different from what is obtainable in some parts of the East. Why then are you based in Lagos if you are not a king there? Why be a slave in the " city " than a king in the township? Why not migrate back home and make our region concentrated with human beings? Do you know that we can recreate Dubai in Onitsha?

I see you shaking your head! It takes good leaders in Biafra to achieve this! If you all can come back home like me, we will organise ourselves and seek for a referendum or take Nigeria to the cleaners!

The Federal government of the Hausa Fulani has made life so terrible for the Igbos that you now see our people engage in not so good hustles to make ends meet. Funny enough, these people after they make these dirty money, come back home and we celebrate them. Abomination! Aru!

Take for instance, Igbo land of old is not known to condone evil or engage in habits that are known to offend the gods of the land. But these days, the reverse is the case. It seems the more evil you are, the more you are celebrated. People no longer care about how Igboland or Biafra will be in the next 100 years! Mention Biafra to the so called Elite Igbo's and a percentage of them will laugh in scorn. They think that this struggle is about those who never made it in Nigeria! LOL.

Even you that made it, why are you always going on vacation to Dubai? London? New York? At the worst, most of you so called stuppid elites run away forever while sending money home to maintain businesses in this jungle of a nation! Why can't we make Igbo land a small Island nation surrounded by shytholes like Nigeria and Niger republic?

Umunnem Ka odiba! Sasha writes from the core East!
Sasha but we have the population in the east too
pls dont be misled by false census figures
also u mentioned ogun but failed to mention that its proximity to lagos brings wateva development it experiences due to overpopulation in lagos
Biafra will come because no matter how far a lie travels,the truth will catch up with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Emycord: 6:58pm On May 08, 2018
SashaBanks:
We have no country yet! I write this from the bottom of my heart. Each time I travel out, I see how Germans, Canadians, Italians and even Ghanaians are proud of their country and are always waving their flags. Same goes to Switzerland and Netherlands. Some of these countries too are Landlocked but are more viable and super rich than Nigeria that has unlimited access too Sea!

There is something Super creative Nigeria is killing in the Igbo's. They are doing this tactically. Its very slow but in the next 50 years if not put in check, the heartless Hausa Fulani may have succeeded in their evil plans. [b]Do you know that the Federal government be it an Hausa or Fulani Or Yoruba even Igbo eventually is in power, has an inate fear of the Igbos and they have machinations to keep them in check? Do you know that every federal government that comes to power has an unwritten
this your writeup is aptly captured in songs of solomon 1 : 5 - 6. JUST READ IT AND SEE
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by ZorGBUooeh: 7:02pm On May 08, 2018
well said..God bless yu sister

Hausa fulanis shoot themselves in the foot thinking they are suffering ibos..They are one of the biggest lossers..Apart from abuja ad some part of kano,Northerners have nothing to show for dia one nigeria.
The biggest gainers are lagos ad ogun..North east,ad south needs to develop dia region instead of investing heavily in other pipus region in case the country breaks.

4 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
SashaBanks:

It only takes a radical to rise up again or Kanu to come back. If our people give him the needed support, Nigeria will shiver.

When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, our people were meant to shut down businesses and protest. But some of us pretended like nothing happened.

That model is farfetched. Furthermore constitutional reforms will not also work. Majority of non-Igbo love Nigeria the way it is or do not just care . We can also not achieve it by warfare because our land is hemmed in by foes whose only consolation in their despicable state is that the Igbos are stultified in development. Not about what is there for them. Migration outside Igbo land will continue unless our place is made conducive for business. This will mean that our politicians should get involved in what is happening all over Nigeria today. There is an effort to increase off grid generation of power all over Nigeria and we are lagging behind. I give kudos to those of our brothers who despite the tough conditions still operate in Igbo land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by tribalmall: 7:27pm On May 08, 2018
What load of rubbish laced with jaundiced reasoning. You can as well calm the rest of us got independence from you Igbo n not the British.

14 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by kayfra: 7:37pm On May 08, 2018
Another version of the same bullshit. Igbo blah blah blah

20 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by 1beat(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2018
God bless ur wisdom ...

Igbo's are the one bumming Lagos economy they occupied large population in notable market in Lagos. such as Alaba, Ladipo,Computer village and Supper market. they're just working for Lagos government and her people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by BankeSmalls(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2018
tribalmall:
What load of rubbish laced with jaundiced reasoning. You can as well calm the rest of us got independence from you Igbo n not the British.

stop bleating like a goat, walk out of this thread and go play with toddlers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Basic123: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
They will come end up blaming Yoruba's for it
cry baby!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by EasternActivist: 8:22pm On May 08, 2018
Nice post. It strengthens my heart when I ever I see an Igbo spirit. Nnem you've said it all and I thank God that we still have people who reasons this way.

Umu Igbo ibem unu anugo. Unu ba n'ochichi a, do something that will eliminate one of such boundaries holding the Igbos down. Even if is a little it can go a long way. Ndigbo kachaa nu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On May 08, 2018
My reasoning is

"Seek firstbyour freedom and all good things shall follow"

As long as Igbo land is in Nigeria, we are heading nowhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by rusher14: 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
I'm laughing.

When this government got into office and sought loans for rail lines that traversed the east you guys were supporting Fayose when he fought to deny the nation such loans from China.

9 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by SashaBanks(f): 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
LZAA:

also u mentioned ogun but failed to mention that its proximity to lagos brings wateva development it experiences due to overpopulation in lagos
Biafra will come because no matter how far a lie travels,the truth will catch up with it

Nnam I know what am telling you when I say that we don't! Am not saying East is empty. Nope.

Am only saying there is no place in the East you have a high concentration of human beings like Kano or Lagos. Maybe PH. Igbo land is populated but not highly concentrated.

I know what am telling you when I say high concentration. My only grievance is that the people that form a huge number of that population in the places mentioned are Igbos.

If the Igbos in places like Ibadan, Kano, Lagos, Sokoto and Abuja should come back... You will understand what am talking about.

But its a pity that most of them bought the propaganda that nothing is happening in the East. Which is a pure lie!
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by PapaBrowne(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2018
I beg to disagree on certain counts

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by SashaBanks(f): 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
PapaBrowne:
I beg to disagree on certain counts

You can highlight them sire!
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Xander85: 9:34pm On May 08, 2018
Personally, i've given up on this country called Nigeria! It feels like a cage!
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Reelectbuhari: 9:34pm On May 08, 2018
SashaBanks:
CC Lzaa Onyeoga Easternactivist Amarabae

copy to easterns ie SE and not to SS....

b4 u beecome a victim of what u just wrote....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by horsepower101: 9:39pm On May 08, 2018
Op thanks for saying the raw truth. Nigeria is only our country on paper.

This is not where we belong. We need to start working on our own nation.

Our generation needs to be the ones to make that sacrifice.

We will never ever ever ever ever develop remaining in Nigeria. I have thought about this for years and came to this conclusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Reelectbuhari: 9:40pm On May 08, 2018
LZAA:

I hate it wen u guys from SS talk about biafra....which u people has constantly sabotaged with una tricks and devilish gimmicks....

very pathetic.....

what an irony of life.....professing hatred in form of love

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by LZAA: 9:42pm On May 08, 2018
SashaBanks:

Nnam I know what am telling you when I say that we don't! Am not saying East is empty. Nope.

Am only saying there is no place in the East you have a high concentration of human beings like Kano or Lagos. Maybe PH. Igbo land is populated but not highly concentrated.

I know what am telling you when I say high concentration. My only grievance is that the people that form a huge number of that population in the places mentioned are Igbos.

If the Igbos in places like Ibadan, Kano, Lagos, Sokoto and Abuja should come back... You will understand what am talking about.

But its a pity that most of them bought the propaganda that nothing is happening in the East. Which is a pure lie!

nne enough ppl are in anambra and owerri not to talk of aba or enugu
population is not the problem igbophobia is
Biafra as a new nation will have IT'S own federal presence not the one forced on it by british ineptitude
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by LZAA: 9:50pm On May 08, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I hate it wen u guys from SS talk about biafra....which u people has constantly sabotaged with una tricks and devilish gimmicks....

very pathetic.....

what an irony of life.....professing hatred in form of love
??
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Reelectbuhari: 9:52pm On May 08, 2018
LZAA:

??

u can add semi colon....but very igbo and when I mean igbo....i mean SE....knows that Biafra would hv been achieved in SE if not for una double face.....

no time again to sugar coat words...

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Malawian(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
jomonic:

That model is farfetched. Furthermore constitutional reforms will not also work. Majority of non-Igbo love Nigeria the way it is or do not just care . We can also not achieve it by warfare because our land is hemmed in by foes whose only consolation in their despicable state is that the Igbos are stultified in development. Not about what is there for them. Migration outside Igbo land will continue unless our place is made conducive for business. This will mean that our politicians should get involved in what is happening all over Nigeria today. There is an effort to increase off grid generation of power all over Nigeria and we are lagging behind. I give kudos to those of our brothers who despite the tough conditions still operate in Igbo land.
Blessed is he who enlargeth Gad's territory. We are Gad and we will be liberated. I trust in your salvation o Lord! Me, an just doing siddon look dey wait when the water go boil.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by LZAA: 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u can add semi colon....but very igbo and when I mean igbo....i mean SE....knows that Biafra would hv been achieved in SE if not for una double face.....

no time again to sugar coat words...
think u've got me mixed up wit sum1 else bro
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Throwback: 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
Kettyking said more than this while campaigning for his Igbo brothers to leave Lagos and move their businesses to the East so that Lagos will perish and finally afford the SouthEast an opportunity to grow from a wealth that would be supposedly generated from Igbos by Igbos, until he eventually revealed years later that he too was sitting tight in Lagos and paying N1.5m rent to his Yoruba landlord.

The day Igbos all over Nigeria return to their regional enclave, is the day they will realise that a market needs customers, and without the customer there is no income, so profit, wealth and boasts will not exist. That is the day the arrogance will fall flat and perish.

At the end of the day, those who will happily occupy the space they exited, will still pay that tax for having benefited from that location.

A question the Igbos have never bothered to answer is what wealth or enterprise or commerce was ever associated to any Igbo community before they found themselves in Nigeria?

What geographical feature do they have for their own benefit like Lagos or Port-Harcourt?

What cultural ties do they have with nearby international neighbours that could make a vast commercial city develop from such human interrelations like Kano came to be?

Why is it that right from the onset of Nigeria, decades before independence, the migratory pattern was more prone to movement to the North and West? At least all Igbos were within their own enclave at that onset, so why didn't they stay home to grow wealth from within instead of make an escape to the outside to make wealth?

What vast natural resources do they have for the economic benefit of the state?

When the SouthEast is described as landlocked, it does not mean just landlocked like the many European countries that apologists love to reference without correlation, but landlocked and trapped within the greater Nigeria and at the mercy of economic policies of Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Reelectbuhari: 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
LZAA:

think u've got me mixed up wit sum1 else bro

maybe sorry though

just feel no more for such sugar coating of words

sorry for the mix maybe my guess u wasn't the right person

no offence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by stanluiz(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2018
Throwback:
Kettyking said more than this while campaigning for his Igbo brothers to leave Lagos and move their businesses to the East so that Lagos will perish, until he eventually revealed years later that he too was sitting tight in Lagos and paying N1.5m rent to his Yoruba landlord.

The day Igbos all over Nigeria return to their regional enclave, is the day they will realise that a market needs customers, and without the customer income, profit wealth and boasts will not exist. That is the day the arrogance will fall flat and perish.

At the end of the day, those who will happily occupy the space they exited, will still pay that tax for having benefited from that location.

A question the Igbos have never bothered to answer is what wealth or enterprise or commerce was ever associated to any Igbo community before they found themselves in Nigeria?

What geographical feature do they have for their own benefit like Lagos or Port-Harcourt?

Why is it that right from the onset of Nigeria, decades before independence, the migratory pattern was more prone to movement to the North and West? At least all Igbos were within their own enclave at that onset, so why didn't they stay home to grow wealth from within instead of make an escape to the outside to make wealth?

What vast natural resources do they have for the economic benefit of the state?

When the SouthEast is described as landlocked, it does not mean just landlocked like the many European countries that apologists love to reference without correlation, but landlocked and trapped within the greater Nigeria and at the mercy of economic policies of Nigeria.
lies!
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by stanluiz(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
cc ofai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec To Conduct Runoff Election Between Pdp & Other Parties In Zamfara / Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA / Population Statistics Of Christians & Muslims In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.