Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! (7875 Views)

Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Firstpage: 9:29am On May 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

With your type on NL, Nairaland will never get better.
Since you can come a tribe discussion group and start shouting about Misplaced Priorities then be ready to receive such.
Anyway why do I care so much about someone with assimilation difficulties.
Read my post, then read it this time slowly after dropping the mentality that the tread was written since you have assimilation disabilities. Plus read my post but now read it slowly. With ur type on NL I see nothing changing soon.

There's nothing in your post that Suggests any form of sense except emotions. Maybe you should read your own post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Prof Achebe's Name On NL Hall Of Shame? / Dariye’s Defection Criminal, Unconstitutional – PDP / President Buhari's Major Achievements In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.