Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! (13449 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / Opening A Joint Account, What Is The Minimum Amount Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by Dizzy001(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2010
use it God don bless you,if na mistake,na God bless you say the mistake come to you,pay your bills jare
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by cheknus: 5:48pm On May 30, 2010
go to the bank and cross-check.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by Casfan123: 11:52pm On May 31, 2010
Maga don pay.god don butter ur bread.chop d money.drink enough bier and eat enough suya.4 dis life na chop i chop.and mind u wat goes aroundĀ  does not come around if u play ur game well.u need 2 b part of coruption if u won suvive 4 dis hellfire(nija)we we dey.next time if u want 2 open an account use fake details so dat wen sometin like dis happens again u can go free widout bank being ableĀ  2 trace u.shine ur eye.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by Tcrack(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
ol boy, how far with the money na? we no hear anything from you again. you no wan share boys abi?
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by frdolaclub(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
Remember,

In all labour, their is profit. And when you dont labour for something , it vanishes away in little or no time.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by Babatee197(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
This is real temptation! however, at a time like this when our image is battered and anybody seems not to trust anybody,

I will suggest you honestly show many people out there that YOU STAND OUT!!!

Let the grace of God help you to deliver the Money to the appropriate channel, because it is not your Money and God

doesn't bless people by stealing.

It was a mistake, Let the Bank official know about it and show to them all that you are different,

I pray that God will help you to do this.

Remain Blessed!
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by Loveaflame(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
As a good and loyal Nigerian you owe it a duty to be truthful.You need to report to the bank officials.The cash is not

yours and it won't be fair to spend such for conscience sake.

Please fear God and do the right thing.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by Casfan123: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
@loveaflame,dude u are talking trash.so you dont want that guy to pay his bills.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by rockny(m): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2010
guy it will do you gud if you report this case to the bank officials, because i tell you, the money came into your account due to wrong posting, and if proper investigation is carried out the missing money to the bank and the miracle money to your account will be discovered, when this is discovered first a restriction will be placed on your account, with this you can not withdraw from this account,
The restriction could be followed with the instruction thus"whoever want to withdraw from this account should be arrested" guy with this, you are not going to pay the money alone but you are going to pay extra, because if you are arrested before you know it you will spend close to that money paid into your account by mistake
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by isdis4real: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2010
It's been sorted.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by dominique(f): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2010
isdis4real:

It's been sorted.

how
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by isdis4real: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2010
By withdrawing and spending.

The money was sent to me by someone, i stated that before, the sender called me later that day.
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by foluski: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ isdis4real: pls do wat is right . dont even tink of puttin d money in som fixed account coz it aint ur money & dat wil stil amount to theft. as for how to return d money, d Bible says be as gentle as a dove but as wise as a serpent,so use greaJ wisdom in doin it. as for d money being cornered wen returned, just ask d bank for d contact number of d depositor, call him/her & knw wu he/she is dat made him/her pay money into ur account. But if som banker eventually corners it AFTER U HAVE DONE UR POSSIBLE BEST, den u are free & exonerated. Just get ur mind fixed on doin d right tin, & I'm sure U'l ovacom any challenge dat coms Ur way.
Howeva, as somone has said dat maybe U've made up ur mind to corner d money( & it appears very likely & veritable), den let me say u r about to sin against God Himself. Yes, He doesn't always deliva judgement immediately nowadays but wen He does it wil b so great, catastrophic & disastrous, & dem no born anybody well wey im go put mouth for d matter. shebi na close to #1m u get as debt now, wen God strikes U might get close to #50M DEBTS. No b curse oo but na microscopic case of au God's anger no b small tin oo, pls dont call His bluff no go try to b an example or scapegoat. A word is enough I believe
Re: Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! by goldedprince: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Next time put it in my account. Its safer there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria / Controversial Ibaka Seaport Relocated And Renamed. / Fire Incident At Ogbo Mmanu Nnobi Anambra - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.