Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband (46241 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:41am On May 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Do we call this journalism or gossip coz ayam not understanding how the content correspond with the heading

This isn't journalism but Gossip, it's what bloggers thrive at.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2018
Jesus! This world should just end.Olosho bragging with someone's husband's manhood.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by ogorwyne(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2018
Some people will just subject their partners to Shame and mockery.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Ejiphill09(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2018
grin
According to reliable rumor they said the man involved is NWAMAIKPE.

Abeg nobody should quote me am having headache and beside its still too early.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Ellabae(f): 9:44am On May 09, 2018
shocked I am shocked. Some ladies will not leave married men alone. But wait o, where is the man in question? The wife should go nd face her husband too.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by thorpido(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2018
Woman,pray make thunder scatter dem.That kind woman wey I dey see so,kopnomin enter the matter o.
Some men sef.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by lifestyle1(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2018
embarassed
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2018
So who amongst them is the side chick? undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Sezua(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2018
priceaction:
Eeya, Dem fine for face, flaunt everything flaunt able, but to write common simple English, na war. See as I dey Carry headache just for reading. The slot called side chick is ready to break that house. See her reactions. Why they are fighting online, am sure the nigga is somewhere sampling another fresh gurl with nothing upstairs. Later they will say men are scum. Why won't they be scum when all you do is corner them to make dem cum? Is in the blood.
I'm telling you. I am sure the Man has more ladies lined up outside for him.
Their English alone fit make person lose erection.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by freedomchild: 9:46am On May 09, 2018
Infidelity in marriages is getting messier on a daily basis... well, we're in an era where people marry for ulterior motives rather than love and complimenting each other
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Martinez19(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2018
mediclife1987:

Shut the fvck up, karma only happens to weak ass people.

Stop watching too much movies bro....it weakens the mind...
Thank you. Foolish Africans need to realise that there is nothing like karma. Life is what one makes of it. The same principle of success applies to everyone irrespective of their character.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2018
look at her house, no ceiling, am sure no flooring too, all these rumuokwuta girls and their fake lives, the so called wife and side chick are the same.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by BrosPeter: 9:52am On May 09, 2018
Mmm
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2018
whether marrief woman or side chick both are the same, their love is not free but available to the highest bidder.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by mamaa88(f): 9:55am On May 09, 2018
With the look of things both girls are sidechicken self nonsense aka ashawo,jobless this are the lazynaijayouth Bubu was talking about
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by talk2percy(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2018
Please what are they fighting over, prick??
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by macaranta(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2018
Both the wife and side chick seem to be highly uncouth

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by airminem(f): 9:58am On May 09, 2018
Ladies make una dey shame atleast for public.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Harrynight(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2018
2 dumb ass! cry
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by hollywater: 10:00am On May 09, 2018
Some ladies has lost it.U love his long black dick?Another woman's husband?Youmom,Father and relatives may be reading this.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by lonelydora: 10:00am On May 09, 2018
youngest85:
I have nothing to say

The xtian Bible have said it all

What did it say?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Michelle55: 10:01am On May 09, 2018
kiss this is totally waste of time. simple methods to take to stay sane in an unfaithful marriage :
1) take care of yourself, what is that thing you ain't doing right as a woman, wife and mother.. look great and feel at peace with yourself.
2)look after your kids: they should be your source of joy and unlimited laughter.. never bad mouth their dad no matter what he did to offend you
3) grow independently: strive to be successful and independent that you will have nothing to worry about, show him that you are capable of taking and upholding the family with or without him.. it's kinda sexy to be an independent successful woman.
4)never stoop so low as to fight or exchange words with his mistress reason is that you are way above that.. you are the recognized,legally and lawfully wedded wife everyone knows so chillax and enjoy your rights. remember no matter what the other woman do or say, you still remain the number 1 and mother of his legitimate kids.
the best revenge is to be sooo successful and emotionally grounded that nothing he does can deprive you of your peace of mind
lastly, forgive and accept him when he shows signs of repentance but don't forget the stress he puts you through so soon.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Diso60090(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2018
Ussy4real:
Nothing dey woman I swear.. Just that men no dey hear word
. Gay
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by marvelli(f): 10:02am On May 09, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The chat does not correspond. It seems 2 ashawo are fighting over the man, not the wife fighting with someone.

Besides when u say fight dirty, I was expecting a pic of physical combat. Chat fight isn't real let alone dirty. And nothing relates to juju in d matter.
I swear I thought I was reading a chat between two prostitutes fighting over a customer undecided

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 10:05am On May 09, 2018
I Came Here To See Two Hoes Pulling Their Wigs And Bras, Not This Lubish Chat

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by SKYQUEST(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2018
...and one day one ignorant man go say I DO and marry this one for house, Jesus have mercy!
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On May 09, 2018
princechurchill:
Why would a spouse fight for an unfaithful fellow,tell that lady to move that idiot of a woman ain't worth it.

He that goes into a strange woman digs his own grave
WORD!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Kindoo: 10:12am On May 09, 2018
Even if the man is made of gold I can never fight another woman over him. Rather I will speak to him, if he fails, I will let him be.
It is risky to fight anybody these days over an untamed man.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by mikeyung71(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2018
uhmmm... kongi hold me but lemme chill nd relax...Gods time is the best

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by ikezudon(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
lol..husbands and side chicks sef..they wanna be permanent...anyway..a little diversion..see these interesting football facts... no 19 go scatter ur head. https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/20-interesting-football-facts/
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 10:21am On May 09, 2018
This so called married woman has no dignity or self worth. You don't speak to any filth about your marital crisis...you handle your business. Here she is getting into the mud to fight with a pig. Shows the husband's preference. The wife and side chick { hard anyway to decipher who's wife/ who's side chick} are both dumb illiterates. The man sef may be one disappointing slob who ogbanje don use him destiny do pangolo sef...come dey fool himself on top say e be man; if Dem say make all the men stand up him too go follow join sef. #Disgusting. Men are busy building empires with their wives for generations yet to come this fool of a man dey bury him destiny inside cheap slut. Tufiakwa for some Nigerian men. Mbok, no time for nonsense. Btw, why does @Seun Oshewa and his mods not always push things that have positive impact on a person for personal development...topics that subscribe to innovation etc...why must it always be these cheap gossip etc... Nairaland is Africa's biggest online hub for Christ sakes and these mundane topics must always grace Nairaland's front page?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.