Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband (46239 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by sexdoll: 10:22am On May 09, 2018
BuhariSelf:
I Came Here To See Two Hoes Pulling Their Wigs And Bras, Not This Lubish Chat

Most especially the bras, abi? tongue
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by dadavivo: 10:33am On May 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I dont even understand who's the wife & the side bitch... cheesy

They both sounds dumb and hungry for a dixxx... tongue
just say dicck no body will beat you.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by bellina715(f): 10:33am On May 09, 2018
mediclife1987:

Shut the fvck up, karma only happens to weak ass people.

Stop watching too much movies bro....it weakens the mind...
finally someone said my mind.. you guys should just chill with this karma of a thing..if the side chick gets it what then happens to the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by talk2emma: 10:34am On May 09, 2018
Where is buhari
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Habibatuley23: 10:39am On May 09, 2018
How this post is to any benefit am still yet to figure it out.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by KingEfeThe13th: 10:39am On May 09, 2018
You know the saying,"Dont argue with fools because people from a distance cant tell who is who"? This is exactly like that. I cant even tell who the wife or the sidechic is.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by citadels(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2018
Woman forget the sidechick. if u know u never dated somebody's husband b4 u married urs, go to prayer and fasting for 7days with psalm 27, 26, 35, read them 12 midnight and declare anything u want to happen to that stupid girl or lady. God will fight the battle. No need for ranting.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by obicaddy(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2018
Choi!
Height of Stupidity!

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Ligang: 10:50am On May 09, 2018
This is what an housewife gets when u engage your husband's side chicks in any conversation whatsoever.

I feel for her but reducing herself to the level of exchanging words with the side chik is degrading to say the least...At the end of the convo,who lost? I think she did.

Moral of the lesson: All men have the tendencies to cheat and when yours cheats as the wife try and find a means to bring him back and not play dirty.Those side chiks have nothing to loose,the wife does.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by poweredcom(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2018
one word for the two of them ashewo
that just how they live their lives today's Nigerian girls
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by ibgeorge(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
So no one has Shame again
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 11:01am On May 09, 2018
Who be the wife and who be the side chick, they both seem like hoes.
Anyways the man issa champion, he should continue.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by youngest85(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2018
lonelydora:

What did it say?

It says; Always mind your business

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by elkristofa: 11:23am On May 09, 2018
1; See time wey i no get ..naim people deh useless like dis cry
2; Those feminist em saying Men are Scum' well Women are worse than Scum undecided
3; so these girls go turn persin wife one day .. grin
Na wa ooo
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 11:29am On May 09, 2018
sexdoll:

Most especially the bras, abi? tongue
grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 09, 2018
Madam y Na If you were busy with something I don't think you will have the time to trade words with one little girl that is so poor and stupid looking. Go get a job and focus on your life if the husband man have decided to be a community penis. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 09, 2018
God no go make me marry still kon dey chase women outside god forbid,why all this men no dey hear word sef?and the wife still fine.i swear na to run agency when every maltreated wives fit come find solace for my hand.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Trippledee(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2018
Karma is a fucking bitch. You Bleep another woman's husband, that's how another slay mama will Bleep your husband.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by yemi15(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
majella4:
A Port Harcourt based lady has taken to Facebook to call out a side chick who is dating her husband.According to her,the lady named Violet is destroying her marriage.Below is what she wrote and some of the screenshots from their conversations...

'Hello world,please I need mothers,wife's,women and men to tell violet brown to free my husband from her charms.what started like play has grown into another thing.My kids and I are not happy cause of her and her boyfriend that is my husband of 11 years'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/port-harcourt-based-lady-fight-dirt.html?m=1

Violet Brown don snatch your husband already madam, you no see the weapons Violet Brown dey carry ni bikonu lol grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Duru009(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Ladies an their love for big black dicck !
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by deebrownneymar: 2:28pm On May 09, 2018
That's how people rush into marriage anyhow just to belong in order to avoid shame/criticism. But find themselves in one chance.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by GuntersChain(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2018
he that fetch ant infested fire wood should not be surprised when lizard pays him a visit.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by nanabarths222: 2:57pm On May 09, 2018

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Icon79(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2018
And you wonder why they still remained the "side chicks" instead of the madam grin

O pari

ogorwyne:
Some people will just subject their partners to Shame and mockery.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Countersam(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2018
majella4:
A Port Harcourt based lady has taken to Facebook to call out a side chick who is dating her husband.According to her,the lady named Violet is destroying her marriage.Below is what she wrote and some of the screenshots from their conversations...

'Hello world,please I need mothers,wife's,women and men to tell violet brown to free my husband from her charms.what started like play has grown into another thing.My kids and I are not happy cause of her and her boyfriend that is my husband of 11 years'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/port-harcourt-based-lady-fight-dirt.html?m=1

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by sisqodean09(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2018
which kind wahala be dis
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by pacino26(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
lonelydora:

What did it say?

The end times. grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by dochenaj: 4:53pm On May 09, 2018
"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere. The ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity". Now that is the best way to describe all that transpired between those two.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by dochenaj: 5:20pm On May 09, 2018
citadels:
Woman forget the sidechick. if u know u never dated somebody's husband b4 u married urs, go to prayer and fasting for 7days with psalm 27, 26, 35, read them 12 midnight and declare anything u want to happen to that stupid girl or lady. God will fight the battle. No need for ranting.
Why does this sound like some spiritual incantation to me?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
kiss this is totally waste of time. simple methods to take to stay sane in an unfaithful marriage :
1) take care of yourself, what is that thing you ain't doing right as a woman, wife and mother.. look great and feel at peace with yourself.
2)look after your kids: they should be your source of joy and unlimited laughter.. never bad mouth their dad no matter what he did to offend you
3) grow independently: strive to be successful and independent that you will have nothing to worry about, show him that you are capable of taking and upholding the family with or without him.. it's kinda sexy to be an independent successful woman.
4)never stoop so low as to fight or exchange words with his mistress reason is that you are way above that.. you are the recognized,legally and lawfully wedded wife everyone knows so chillax and enjoy your rights. remember no matter what the other woman do or say, you still remain the number 1 and mother of his legitimate kids.
the best revenge is to be sooo successful and emotionally grounded that nothing he does can deprive you of your peace of mind
lastly, forgive and accept him when he shows signs of repentance but don't forget the stress he puts you through so soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.