Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) (3034 Views)

She Come Be Like Lord Of The Rings – Nigerian Mom With Excess Face Piercings / See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 9:23am On May 09, 2018
who's cuter between the two?

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 9:24am On May 09, 2018

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2018
cry
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 09, 2018
Its mango season so I understand why No.1's head is shaped like that. But what I don't understand is why his eyeballs, eyebags and lips are oversized.

No. 2 looks like he still lives with his parents, patronizes Ikeja Pink Lips Cream Squad & pays 200 naira for a haircut.

Both of you are sh!t but if I were a ritualist G boy and the babalawo presented both of you sh!ts for me to eat, I'll go for No. 2.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 09, 2018
See as their face be like wetin woman dey take wipe yanssh after quickie.
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:
Its mango season so I understand why No.1's head is shaped like that. But what I don't understand is why his eyeballs, eyebags and lips are oversized.

No. 2 looks like he still lives with his parents, patronizes Ikeja Pink Lips Cream Squad & pays 200 naira for a haircut.

Both of you are sh!t but if I were a ritualist G boy and the babalawo presented both of you sh!ts for me to eat, I'll go for No. 2.

Guy you no get joy at all

See finishing!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by MystiqueReine(f): 10:30am On May 09, 2018
one word

hinyama lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Josh64(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2018
None!
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Lonestar124: 11:42am On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

You don't know the guy in the 2nd picture cheesy stop throwing craps.
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by QTEST007(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
Lonestar124:

that would be you I presume.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Lonestar124: 2:15pm On May 09, 2018
QTEST007:

that would be you I presume.
Then your presumption failed cause the guy is Kenya celebrity a OAP precisely. You see the why you should stop throwing craps cheesy
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Dasherz(f): 3:34pm On May 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Then your presumption failed cause the guy is Kenya celebrity a OAP precisely. You see the why you should stop throwing craps cheesy

Kenya eh

Their celebs look like it an average Nigerian agbero

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
If am to pick then I pick one like toothpick
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
Dasherz:

[s]Kenya eh
Their celebs look like it an average Nigerian agbero[/s]
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
MystiqueReine:
one word

hinyama lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
If am to pick then I pick one like toothpick
good for you , so one vote for 1
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

make we see your own picture first
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2018
3 is cute bro
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Lonestar124: 9:15pm On May 09, 2018
Dasherz:

Kenya eh

Their celebs look like it an average Nigerian agbero
Look at your mentality undecided How do you even describe a average person?
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Caliphas55(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
you could have added Speed Darlington as no.3 so that we can able to judge you guys quickly
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 11:47pm On May 09, 2018
Caliphas55:
you could have added Speed Darlington as no.3 so that we can able to judge you guys quickly
as you requested...speed Darlington No 3

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Sanemind(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
who is he?is he davido broda?
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Dasherz(f): 12:01am On May 10, 2018
Lonestar124:
Look at your mentality undecided How do you even describe a average person?

Lol.... Don't try sounding smart you're not

Bye
Re: Ladies Come Be The Judge (pics) by Lonestar124: 6:49am On May 10, 2018
Dasherz:

Lol.... Don't try sounding smart you're not

Bye
OK, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy This Seat in Lagos? / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When Your Lesbian Love Sucks Your Breast? / Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.