Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo (36276 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Pat081: 12:49pm On May 09, 2018
JikanTaalolo:

Where is beautiful here? This big mouth?
bros I want to quote d boy b4 but I c dat ntin to say to him because he is brainless
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by AutoSpaNg: 12:54pm On May 09, 2018
madone:
u talk nonsense finish come advertise ur business are u serious at all. Serious emotional matter like this u pull out shiit come still try make money from it and u think any reasonable person will patronize u
IS THE CHILD DEAD? WHY IS THIS EMOTIONAL TO YOU WHEN THE PARENTS OF THE CHILD ARE HAPPY TO HAVE THEIR CHILD BACK? and why in the world did they not teach you about something called sarcasm in school
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by NnamdiChidi(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
Angelanest:
A 14-year-old boy who went to buy food for his guardian at Atekon Junction in Calabar, Cross River state capital - was allegedly arrested by police. According to OAP, Zeerowbadman Basil Assibong, the young boy was arrested by 9.30pm yesterday and was paraded by the police around town with handcuffs till 1.30 am before he was remanded in police cell with the hope of his guardians coming to bail him out.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/14-year-old-boy-who-went-to-buy-food-in-calabar-gets-arrested-by-police-photo.html
Why he go buy by 9.30pm.What has he being doing since that he should leave by that time
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by neonly: 1:14pm On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:
You na confirmed winch na

Hahaha
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Trapnews: 1:21pm On May 09, 2018
aribisala0:
I am talking about the reality of 2018 Nigeria not theory or what would be nice .

It would be nice if people did not have to sell gala and other stuff in trafffic or at bus stops but many do till midnight and many of those are kids

Those who do not experience this reality are a great minority.

To pretend otherwise is not just self deceit but hypocrisy.

The Idea of a middle class family whose 14 year olds have beds and are in bed by 9.00 is fantasy for most 2018 14 year old urban Nigerians.

Many sleep in households that we know as "face me I face you" often they are the last to sleep and first to rise because they sleep in communal areas like passages and such like. They support their parents who are part of the urban "night market" selling various items on the street.
So my own 14 year old is not the issues here and your introduction of that is not only gratuitous but thoughtless.

The point is most 14 year olds in Nigeria are in extreme poverty . In the urban areas that means being on the street at 9.00 pm

Where else would they be they have no rooms of any description just a place to sleep in the corridor to which they have access maybe from midnight till 5.00 am
Now, this is reality!!!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
Police just carry that their stupid van arrest people at random and lock them up, especially that Atekong der go just d arrest people anyhow.just so they can be bailed for 5k. Oga ekelebe which way?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2018
they should have shot him Anu mpama!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by OlujobaSamuel: 2:37pm On May 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
Police way dey arrest goat.......... angry
they arrested "i beta pass my neighbour gen" for mowe in ogun state, you come dey mention goat wey dey breath. Our police na craze people
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
You cannot be my mother's child in this life grin

Truckpusher:
It is irrational and insensitive to send out a 14 year old to go out by 9 pm to buy you anything even if you're living in the posh area of that town.

People care less of the general safety of their wards - If the same boy were to be his/her son would the idiotic adult have sent him out on errand at 9 pm
? undecided undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 09, 2018
Clinton9000:
Beautiful people, you can tell they are Biafrans by their skin tone...love my people! Afonjas stay on your own envious things!

I don't know which one baffles me more, that there's still a homo erectus like you running around or that there are 33+ imbec1les encouraging it to be dancing n@ked in public.

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by madone: 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
IS THE CHILD DEAD? WHY IS THIS EMOTIONAL TO YOU WHEN THE PARENTS OF THE CHILD ARE HAPPY TO HAVE THEIR CHILD BACK? and why in the world did they not teach you about something called sarcasm in school
if no me get the car diagnostics place u consider ur self fired today for combining sarcasm with business advert tell me who will take u serious. If u have been sarcastic without adding u business advert then I would have considered u schooled and just laugh it off.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by authority2006(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2018
Clinton9000:
Beautiful people, you can tell they are Biafrans by their skin tone...love my people! Afonjas stay on your own envious things!

Yellow exterior, dark interior. Lol.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Goldaccumulator: 8:00pm On May 09, 2018
Breaking news, Nigerian police kidnaps...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Goldaccumulator: 8:02pm On May 09, 2018
Ndito ifot
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by AutoSpaNg: 12:46pm On May 10, 2018
madone:
if no me get the car diagnostics place u consider ur self fired today for combining sarcasm with business advert tell me who will take u serious. If u have been sarcastic without adding u business advert then I would have considered u schooled and just laugh it off.
well aren't we happy you don't own anything? people like you who throw around the word fire around anyhow will be even lucky to own a penis
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by Etizz: 12:51pm On May 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Police way dey arrest goat.......... angry

Goat is even a living thing, them dey arrest car sef
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by madone: 10:40pm On May 10, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
well aren't we happy you don't own anything? people like you who throw around the word fire around anyhow will be even lucky to own a penis
a fool is always hard to correct they rather die in their error. Selling ur self in a stupid way is very unprofessional. If u know what it takes to establish a business, sell goods and services u will incorporate ur business and keep it away from ur self. But ur inexperience is killing you gradually. Coming to NL to advertise with a post shows u re still managing that is you never blow. It's even bad that u are coming out with a wrong foot. This is one reason why business fail cos serious minded people hate fools
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by AutoSpaNg: 8:15am On May 11, 2018
madone:
a fool is always hard to correct they rather die in their error. Selling ur self in a stupid way is very unprofessional. If u know what it takes to establish a business, sell goods and services u will incorporate ur business and keep it away from ur self. But ur inexperience is killing you gradually. Coming to NL to advertise with a post shows u re still managing that is you never blow. It's even bad that u are coming out with a wrong foot. This is one reason why business fail cos serious minded people hate fools
well i like the way i am managing. i am really sorry you are taking this too too personal but all the same there is nothing i can do about deep seated psychological issues.
view some pictures of our business managing. please try not to crowd my mention with your vexatious comments again, if we need the service of a business adviser we will employ one.
the last picture is a picture of a koala. cute isnt it?

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by madone: 10:28am On May 11, 2018
AutoSpaNg:

well i like the way i am managing. i am really sorry you are taking this too too personal but all the same there is nothing i can do about deep seated psychological issues.
view some pictures of our business managing. please try not to crowd my mention with your vexatious comments again, if we need the service of a business adviser we will employ one.
the last picture is a picture of a koala. cute isnt it?
shallow mindedness kills. Snapping some chinko and one SUV with space is not growth oga. Trading words with you on this is pointless anyway my mistake it's been from onset. Cos u business has nothing at stake u can put up for any riddles and jokes. I won't quote u either cos ur talks has no positive vibes eirher
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by AutoSpaNg: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
madone:
shallow mindedness kills. Snapping some chinko and one SUV with space is not growth oga. Trading words with you on this is pointless anyway my mistake it's been from onset. Cos u business has nothing at stake u can put up for any riddles and jokes. I won't quote u either cos ur talks has no positive vibes eirher
madone:
. That your husband is a goat. It's so painful how good girls meet and marry ainimals with human d. Ck
madone:
It will surprise you to see that some of the fools running down here are not even northern Muslims .its Muslims from southwest and south east. This fools don't know that the Hausas the first landlords of these Fulani men are not having it pleasant to harbor the Fulani people in their region. One eeeediot ll come here to form education and intelligence. Nonsense
madone:
u talk nonsense finish come advertise ur business are u serious at all. Serious emotional matter like this u pull out shiit come still try make money from it and u think any reasonable person will patronize u
madone:
what shiit is this one saying. My friend Sharap go verify things bf u post nonsense. Boko Haram has been before gej and for ur info they are still bombing places. Read The news my guy.
madone:
this is you, what you have been and what you will be. you can say what you wish to say but at the end of the day only one of us will be jobless, pathetic, angry and frustrated enough to go online daily to insult strangers or to tell them that if life was fairer to him and he had a company he would have sacked people he has not met and will probably never meet. Mr Man, enjoy the wasteful moments you are spending on Gods own earth but keep your nasty business opinion to yourself, thank God say people like you nor get anything if not people nor go pass road. ODE snapping Chinese, when was the last time anybody apart from your family members asked you for assistance. you even have the word to be racially bias by calling the people whose ingenuity keeps you and your wretchedness alive by calling them chinko. and you typed that nonsense with a second hand china made phone. your words shed lights on your username, you are truly a "Mad One"
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by madone: 1:02pm On May 11, 2018
AutoSpaNg:

this is you, what you have been and what you will be. you can say what you wish to say but at the end of the day only one of us will be jobless, pathetic, angry and frustrated enough to go online daily to insult strangers or to tell them that if life was fairer to him and he had a company he would have sacked people he has not met and will probably never meet. Mr Man, enjoy the wasteful moments you are spending on Gods own earth but keep your nasty business opinion to yourself, thank God say people like you nor get anything if not people nor go pass road. ODE snapping Chinese, when was the last time anybody apart from your family members asked you for assistance. you even have the word to be racially bias by calling the people whose ingenuity keeps you and your wretchedness alive by calling them chinko. and you typed that nonsense with a second hand china made phone. your words shed lights on your username, you are truly a "Mad One"
hahahahaaaaaa grin I can see instead crying now lol....... Next time when u come to a thread where very crucial issues are posted u won't come making jest and posting ur business shiit. Police arrested a 14yrs old boy and u posting nonsense. Olodo
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo by neonly: 7:21am On May 14, 2018
aribisala0:
You na confirmed winch na

What?
His coming for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.