Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship (1849 Views)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by muri4mig(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
Background:
You will recall that PTDF as at yesterday (8th May 2018) sent out mail asking applicants of the UK scholarship to update their portal on the state they want to be interviewed. You will also recall that during the application, we are ask to start processing our transcript to be submitted during the next stage of the process.
Crux of the matter: My concern is about the transcript. The school I graduated from (Ahmadu Bello Univeristy, Zaria) do not give transcript to individual, they only send it to the institution that you are applying to (requiring it). In this case now, I want to apply for my transcript, should i apply for the transcript to be send to PTDF or the schools I choose in Uk. Mind you, the process is still ongoing, even though i am hopeful just like every other applicants to be selected at the end of the evaluation process, their is no guarantee that I will make the final list. Note: you will need to cough out 10,000 to apply for the transcript.

My prayers: Anyone on this platform who has experience on what to do should please advise me urgently. I do not want to make mistake and waste my precious 10,000.
All other applicants should also contribute to this discussion on the possible way to surmount this huddle.

Lalasticlala mind4 , please move to the promise land. thank
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by lakeside23: 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
No matter how u will still need to apply for ur transcript.by sending transcript request form to ur school and just like u said u will need to pay some fee. I have paid such fee multiple of times when I needed my own transcript on different occasions. But the last time I contacted an insider that assisted me to get the soft copy. But even that copy is still addressed to the institution requesting it. But I will still be able to use it in a case of application where I will only need to fill in the details. The bottom line is u will have to pay that fee to get any format of ur transcript

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by muri4mig(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2018
lakeside23:
No matter how u will still need to apply for ur transcript.by sending transcript request form to ur school and just like u said u will need to pay some fee. I have paid such fee multiple of times when I needed my own transcript on different occasions. But the last time I contacted an insider that assisted me to get the soft copy. But even that copy is still addressed to the institution requesting it. But I will still be able to use it in a case of application where I will only need to fill in the details. The bottom line is u will have to pay that fee to get any format of ur transcript
thanks for your sharing. Certainly, i will pay the fee, but my concern here is that where will ask the school to send the transcript to in this instance. Note, it is not the school that i am applying to that is asking me to bring transcript, in this case, it is PTDF. what can you advise in this scenario?
Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by Zabilon007(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2018
muri4mig:
Background:
You will recall that PTDF as at yesterday (8th May 2018) sent out mail asking applicants of the UK scholarship to update their portal on the state they want to be interviewed. You will also recall that during the application, we are ask to start processing our transcript to be submitted during the next stage of the process.
Crux of the matter: My concern is about the transcript. The school I graduated from (Ahmadu Bello Univeristy, Zaria) do not give transcript to individual, they only send it to the institution that you are applying to (requiring it). In this case now, I want to apply for my transcript, should i apply for the transcript to be send to PTDF or the schools I choose in Uk. Mind you, the process is still ongoing, even though i am hopeful just like every other applicants to be selected at the end of the evaluation process, their is no guarantee that I will make the final list. Note: you will need to cough out 10,000 to apply for the transcript.

My prayers: Anyone on this platform who has experience on what to do should please advise me urgently. I do not want to make mistake and waste my precious 10,000.
All other applicants should also contribute to this discussion on the possible way to surmount this huddle.

Lalasticlala mind4 , please move to the promise land. thank
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

You can liaise with the secretary of your faculty Dean to get the transcript in hand for you, you'll need to just give him/her a token.
I graduated from ABU Zaria and I collected my transcript February 2017. I still have it, I make copies and keep applying for stuff like these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by Zabilon007(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
muri4mig:

thanks for your sharing. Certainly, i will pay the fee, but my concern here is that where will ask the school to send the transcript to in this instance. Note, it is not the school that i am applying to that is asking me to bring transcript, in this case, it is PTDF. what can you advise in this scenario?

ABU Zaria will Address it to YOU!!!. Go and liaise with your Dean's Secretary.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by lakeside23: 1:34pm On May 10, 2018
muri4mig:

I think as someone suggested you can lias with the secretary. My friend was in same shoe some time ago. He applied for such scholarship too. At first request they will tell u they don't send it to individual. But u can keep negotiating and explain the situation to them. I think my friend requested with the scholarship name but put his phone number and address as delivery point so after wondering about he was called to pick it up at UPS office

1 Like

Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by muri4mig(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2018
lakeside23:

I think as someone suggested you can lias with the secretary. My friend was in same shoe some time ago. He applied for such scholarship too. At first request they will tell u they don't send it to individual. But u can keep negotiating and explain the situation to them. I think my friend requested with the scholarship name but put his phone number and address as delivery point so after wondering about he was called to pick it up at UPS office

thank you so much for this information. i will toe this line and hope to get it.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by Ahyjo: 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
muri4mig:

thank you so much for this information. i will toe this line and hope to get it.
Also someone at the senate if properly motivated can get an individual copy for you. I have mine. Same ABU.
Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by greatmudi: 7:15pm On May 11, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please have PTDF really shortlisted individuals for the aptitude test? Although I didn't receive any email from PTDF, I tried logging in my portal, but it was showing access denied, log in details not correct, after using my correct registration details as it was. Please what could that mean. Please I need guidance on this
Re: Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship by EmmyDe25(m): 5:38am On May 20, 2021
Zabilon007:

You can liaise with the secretary of your faculty Dean to get the transcript in hand for you, you'll need to just give him/her a token.
I graduated from ABU Zaria and I collected my transcript February 2017. I still have it, I make copies and keep applying for stuff like these.

I graduated from ABU and I've been looking for a way to get my transcript that's how i landed on this page. Are you able to help sir? Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Sarrki Is A Year Older Today, Send Your Greetings. / See The State Of Nigeria Immigration Service Toilet That Was Commission 3 Years / BREAKING!! Nsima An Ingrate Who Wants To Eat His Cake And Have It - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.