Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (38552 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2007
14 yrs old kid talking about 39 woders shall never end shocked shocked grin

gunners rule  kiss
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2007
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!  shocked   shocked

That's the most incredible thing I've heard all day! Chelsea fans old? Kateflow, my pop is a gunner and he's over 50! Ask Kitaun and Loyika their real ages! They are over 40. That's why they don't post their pics here sweetheart!   grin   grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2007
your father is only a gunner fans because he wants to feel among u know wat i mean cool grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2007
Razorr  shocked

haaaaaa seun will appear soon o grin cheesy

chillax kiss
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Muki, you are right. . . The fear of seun is the begining of. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by slimnike(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2007
Razorr:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Muki, you are right. . . The fear of seun is the begining of. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
CHELSEA FC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by bigspif(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
GUNNERS 4 LIFE, ARSENAL IS THE CLUB FOR ME TILL I DIE cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

WENGER 4 LIFE (THE COOLEST COACH IN DA HISTORY OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL cool cool cool cool

EMIRATE STADIUM IS DA PLACE TO BE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by edmondo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2007
there is only one fubol klub in england,
and the klub na chelsea.
chel 4 life,blue 4va
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by soccerchic(f): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2007
THE ONE AND ONLY ARSENAL, kiss kiss kiss

arsenalchic4life wink
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2007
All the hot girls are Arsenal fans from my experience but I still stick with UNITED!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2007
Chelsea Rules! cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2007
arsenal for lyfe kiss kiss kiss

razorr stop spammin the thread tongue grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2007
Hee hee hee. . . Mukina, those blue forms are still available o. And they are free for now, so you better grab this great opportunity before my offer closes! grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
razorr shocked shocked
whats that on mikel's head grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
He is a fine boy and that hair style is really cool! grin Are you tripping? tongue
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2007
wassup girls
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2007
Miss wahala, what are you doing here? Go back to bed o! tongue
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2007
hi kate

razorr u dey craze angryme trip for that mad man grin grin grin grin grin

pls beg him to do something about his heas .he's scaring my kids grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
Mukina why are you being so hypocritical now? When we chat on yahoo IM, you are always confessing to being in love with the boy, and then when we're on the public forum, you go come begin dey form. Yeye girl! tongue Listen, that boy is my younger sister's boyfriend o! So he is not available for you! grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2007
razzor why are u putting everything on mukina heads or ve u forgotten u ask me to give u his number yersterday and i ask u wat u want to do with his number ,u said u want to tell him u love him grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2007
Yea right! It's so obvious that you're lying!

See the fine boy that these two agbayas (Muki and Kateflow) are fighting over!

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
razorr  grin from you to mikel now abi?

i wont even use him asa gateman grin grin

kate pls dnt mind her . she's in love trippin for me thats why grin

gunners rule

razorr stop bribin me grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
Mukina, stop tripping for Mikel! He is not Available! And stop tripping for me also! grin grin

UP Chelsea! cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by sheriff007(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
Arsenal fotball club 4 life
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2007
gunner 4 life kiss

razorr leave me alone o grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2007
Chelsea Rules!

Muki stop stalking me now. . . Or are you lesbo?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
stalk you? how/ undecided tongue

i thot it was the other way round grin grin grin tongue

check the polls girl

we are wining
Arsenal grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 4real(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2007
there are only two clubs in this world gunners and the rest
my dad was a gunner my brother is a gunner am a gunner my daugther a gunner my wife a gunner and by God's grace my grandkids will be gunnners too
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by danniecool(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2007
Clubs: Chelsea FC
Inauguration: 1905
Club colours: Blue & White
Postal address: Fulham Road
London, SW6 1HS
Stadium Name: Stamford Bridge
Inauguration: 28 April 1877
Capacity: 42,500 seats
Record Attendan ce: 82,905; Chelse a-Arsenal, 1935

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by BillGatesFan(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2007
Am crazy about when am on the bed with my woman, that is the best football match. nonsence
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by danniecool(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2007
the blllllllllllllue!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.