Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (38554 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2007
star01

How u dey ma brother?
no be so o, na just too let peace reign. u feel me?
We aint fighters like they do
Sebi them sabi themselves cool

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by star01(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2007
10KS JARE son of his father,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we make PEACE REIGN
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
software:

star01

How u dey ma brother?
no be so o, na just too let peace reign. u feel me?
We aint fighters like they do
Sebi them sabi themselves cool

who na themselves . fear make you nor fit name them grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2007
CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE grin

I don't think i am trying to cause any trouble in this room o, but this is the truth.
Dem too like fight. SIMPLE angry

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by star01(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2007
gunners he meant so?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2007
@mukina

FEAR as how?
PICTURES DONT LIE
Cant u see it in the pics?

Everything na soo so fight, grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Seun(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2007
Can you share with us why you love Chelsea and co?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2007
Seun:

Can you share with us why you love Chelsea and co?

ohh i hate chelski angry

@software

we are the best so zip it up shut grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2007
@mukina

Best? You sure you know what you are saying? hmmmn I dont think so grin

You say you are the best, with nothing to show for it? NO CUP,? heh ehehe
I think the Gonners are good at FIGHTING.

I think Arsenal should be changed from a Football club to a Wrestling Team

You shouldnt even be talking about arsenal.you people don run leave u for Battle front. so watch ya back o, cos u gat no backups
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2007
@Seun

At first chelsea was attracted me,when it was in the middle of the 96/97 season its was trully fantastic, the way they play, the skills, At the same time there,s was so many imports inside the team,s and it really makes me happy and proud.

The coming of Almighty JOSE has been of great help also to the club. They play the best football in england (Take it or leave it)

CHelsea is tha Club
Chelsea dont RUN a FC like a national team. The was Some poeple are Running their team like a national Team(They call them second team angry)

Blue is tha Color
Take IT!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2007
;d
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by slimnike(m): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2007
Arsene Wenger has been fined by the FA several times this season. Why?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2007
slimnike:

Arsene Wenger has been fined by the FA several times this season. Why?

Its simply becos if his infantile Attitude. grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by didoflex(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2007
Hahahahahahaha!! I notice the person that started the thread has finally changed Stationery Stores (3SC) to Shooting Stars (3SC).

Guess youre finally getting your proper football education!

By the way have you ever heard of Mean Machine OR Bodija Bombers

Those were the teams I played for between the ages of 13 and 20 in UI & Bodija in Ibadan.

Yes those are my favorite teams, The Nostalgia it brings is better than the Chelseas, Arsenals or even my darling Spurs!

Those were my Favorite Teams!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by lalaboi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBniDRCcciI

abi ferguson and wenger sing pass mourinho?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2007
@mukina

Those were the most otiose clips i have seen in time past.
Mukina u didnt do a good job.

Check this out, this is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBniDRCcciI

Oga Admin, can u help use remove that post sent by mukina on this thread?
Thanks in Advance grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by carpenter(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
A lover of the round leather game

An admirer of Henry

A fan of Arsenal

cheesy

I just love good football!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by slimghost(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2007
@carpenter
Oga joseph the carpenter, i can feel how much you love Igwe but you better start admiring another player{maybe Ronnie,Ferdio or even Wazza},because i heard Henry will be leaving Arsenal to watford next season. grin

Oga mi, join the winning train ooooo!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2007
slimghost:

@carpenter
Oga joseph the carpenter, i can feel how much you love Igwe but you better start admiring another player{maybe Ronnie,Ferdio or even Wazza},because i heard Henry will be leaving Arsenal to watford next season. grin

Oga mi, join the winning train ooooo!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN U

What makes u so sure u would win the premiership? U better dont deceive ya self.
That cup belongs to Chelsea FC grin

SO watch ya mouth
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by danniecool(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2007
My Brother Software!

I Feel You, I believe Chelsea will still lift the premiership, anything can still happen man utd should not think they have weaker opposition to play in their remaining matches afterall Westham did not inform them B4 defeating them 1- 0

My fellow Chelsea Fans no shaking we are going for four trophy this season
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
software leave me o

i am still enjoying that video grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2007
@mukina

muki muki how u dey?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 4:41am On Mar 23, 2007
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 5:04am On Mar 23, 2007
9ja4eva:

So so boring.Almost slept off.

Couldn't have put it any better.
While we're posting video links. This one shows that ManU operates on skills and not luck. One of the greatest times in Man U history and just the tip of the iceberg of what we are really about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eb4rzx2cCo
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 5:24am On Mar 23, 2007
Wld look @ it now.Of course we r da BOMB.U checkd my link?Wat a song for us.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
Yes girl! I loved it. Makes me feel even more proud of our team
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Radiant(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
There's only one Team that sets the pace in Football.It is FC BARCELONA cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2007
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2007
gunnner 4 ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.