Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (38562 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSVF4hFQxjY

pls manscumites this is a must watch grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by slimghost(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2007
so whats next?

GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by slimghost(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
BREAKING  NEWS

Cristiano Ronaldo is world's best player at the moment - Nisterooy
source  www.soccernet.com
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2007
why am i laffing grin grin grin grin grin

pre-intimacy control pls grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by viee(f): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2007
me i b ashawo when u talk abt teams.i fall or teams that hv gud naija playaz, then i love teams dat play gud football n win.
but guess wot? if they start abt everitin ; i meger pissed! cool
except if that team is naija! wink
right abt now, i only hv teams dat i hate, none dat i truly luv.
chikena
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by viee(f): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
me sef!

i meant if they go abt winning everytin, i hate dat. i c it as boring.
dats why i dont particularly enjoy men tennis unless of course Federer is beaten
jus lik last wk.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 3:53am On Mar 24, 2007
j-girl:

Couldn't have put it any better.
While we're posting video links. This one shows that ManU operates on skills and not luck. One of the greatest times in Man U history and just the tip of the iceberg of what we are really about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eb4rzx2cCo

Mukina u need to see dis.We scored 2goals in ao many minutes?Mukina pls stop posting boring links.J-girl keep on flying with d best club abeg.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 4:07am On Mar 24, 2007
Abi o @ 9ja4eva. That was a classic. Not even arsenal fans dare rival that opinion.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 4:10am On Mar 24, 2007
Of course dey cnt cos deir team cant do.We are known to be one of the teams that can pull dt magic.Sure Arsenal fans are still in shock.LOL
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by OmoEko1(f): 4:11am On Mar 24, 2007
[size=18pt]Chelsea 4 life[/size]
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 4:12am On Mar 24, 2007
Not again.How u dey?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko, i beg of you, no talk dat one again
if not, i go revoke our friendship license o!

You do realize that you support the same team as most of the ppl you fight with right? grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2007
LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley

We are UNITED in our own team?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by OmoEko1(f): 4:25am On Mar 24, 2007
j-girl:

Omo Eko, i beg of you, no talk that one again
if not, i go revoke our friendship license o!

You do realize that you support the same team as most of the people you fight with right? grin grin grin grin tongue
Chelsea For Ever even my husband is their # one fan. tongue tongue

9ja4eva:

Not again.How u dey?
i dey oh and where have u be hidding at grin grin grin and it pass your bedtime tongue
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 4:26am On Mar 24, 2007
Definitely girl. United we stand.

Omo Eko, no wonder. Let them injure Drogba and all your african peeps and let's see what remains of "Chelsea FC"
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by OmoEko1(f): 4:31am On Mar 24, 2007
Stop worrying about Chelsea cheesy cheesy
and what re u doing up at this time
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2007
I just finished talking on the phone for 3 hours. I can't sleep and i'm packing too

You're right. I should worry about Arsenal just because they need my consolation.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 4:34am On Mar 24, 2007
U doing so many things ehen.Chelsea is jst switched off.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2007
@9ja4eva

Who switched off chelsea? Pls explain more how chelsea was swithed off.

THanks angry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2007
No more the in thing.You get shey?We switched them off with our wonderful style of play.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2007
*yawns*

arsenal 4 life kiss
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2007
arsenal 4 life
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Vieira(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2007
Kateflow it go better for you.

omo dada.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2007
Whos d best again?MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Radiant(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2007
Wishes! cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2007
Arsenal ladies kiss kiss dont mind those agberos
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2007
U mean Arsenal Agberos abi.Yeah dnt mind dem oh.Dem get Agbero plenty for Arsenal(Adebayor,Cesc,Gallas and so on).
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2007
sharrap dear . .
we gave you sugar home and away this season boy grin grin

Arsenal for lyfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss

adebayor killed me today o cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by akinwunmi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
And soooooo.tht one no mean say una go carry the Cup this season and for why una chop beating for ur last game.Muki or wetin be ur name.i pray make ur husband be Red devils to the core.u go tell me if u no go marry am.Get a grip of yourself gurlU berra join us or u face the MUSIC.let me know if u wanna know the song, lol
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2007
akinwunmi:

And soooooo.that one no mean say una go carry the Cup this season and for why una chop beating for your last game.Muki or wetin be your name.i pray make your husband be Red devils to the core.u go tell me if u no go marry am.Get a grip of yourself gurlU berra join us or u face the MUSIC.let me know if u want to know the song, lol

thunder scatter ur keyboard angry grin
my husband can NEVER support manscum grin
akin or wetin ur name be tongue
ama be a guuner 4 lyfeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2007
Mukina dnt believe in flukes pls be real.Chai
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Radiant(f): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2007
Gosh! I'm so lost in football these daiz What did Adebayor do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.