Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? (363 Views)

"Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / A Complicated Relationship Rule! / These 5 Things Are The Reason Of A Complicated Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? by khanwale(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2018
I say this because nowadays we mostly find it difficult to distinguish between love and lust. most times folks are interested in the appearance of the other. or sometimes the pressure of settling down just makes us conclude that we must just choose. it is very important that we marry not solely for love or lust, marriage should be accepted if only we can tolerate. always ask yourself the limit of your tolerance, it helps. what if she does this or that, what if he does this or that, how would you react. No matter how difficult my marriage might be i wouldnt subribe to divorce thats why we get the chance to choose. i for one fell in love and after 5 years realized that if i were to marry my lady, we would be doing family meetings every other month and then i choose to end the relationship than end the marriage.

The rate of divorces is crazy. Whats your backup plan if things goes south. what would you do.
Re: Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 09, 2018
In essence, this poetry of yours is a panacea for the emotional distraught you have gone through after betraying a 5 years relationship over intolerance on your own part, to believe you can not defeat evil with your goodness. You failed at it, and you think there is a better person out there. Well, for you there is none better than the ex, we always attract the people who are on our resonance frequency, even if you get someone you think is different and really is different, your own behavior will tune that person into a reactionary mode, and will be exactly like your ex.

To attract a better, you must change yourself, you must become different, and you will merit a different class of women, and even your ex will remembered by you, only if you change. Otherwise, it is the same archetype, that must show up on your door steps. You can not cheat nature. For if you do, you become a God, and they dont make it easy any longer. grin grin

You can actually respond emotionally now to this message, but come back 5 years down the line, if I am lying.

Your tortures are your temptations, and you are expected to rise beyond them.

That is why you were born in the first place.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? by iamJ(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2018
Relationship doctors everywhere and most of una can't keep a handicapped girl

Go and park ur advice for dustbin, give your all for who you love, if the person doesn't have sense to appreciate allow the Mumu to go and move on, no regrets she was a lesson, one step in your ladder of life
Re: Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On May 09, 2018
This post op is flawed !
Why?

It takes two ! Do you think the single mums out there wanted to be single mums or didn’t want their relationship or marriage to work...
Look there is only so much a human being can tolerate ....

So if your Mrs decides to cheat .. and even give u children who are not biologically yours ... what u are saying up there is you won’t break up cause you don’t want to join a stats
It is not possible .. what you are searching for will only happen if the lady too is willing to compromise and tolerant all forms of bs .....
Re: Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 09, 2018
First of all I believe that love is all about understanding each other.. trying to adapt with your partner....been able to understand each other weak points tongue if you are not able to do this fill then I don't think is not even love in the beginning tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can You Burn Or Tear Your Hnd Or Bs Certificate For Love? / Nigeria Youth Goof-b.b Naija / For Those So-called Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.