Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,294 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl (859 Views)

Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? / Erigga: Yahoo Boys, Abeg Make Una Try Dey Price Polo / "E Dey Pain Me" "E Dey Sweet Me" Wetin Your Partern Just Do' Make We Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl by princess9jablog(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2018
prinsam30 asks for your advice,
Yesterday morning she brought the phone to me and I took it for repairs in one of my guy’s shop closed to my office. In the afternoon I was going for my launch break then the guy called me and told me, he searched for the screen and he couldn’t get it, I collected the phone, had my launch went back to the office then something somehow from somewhere pushed me to open her whatapps messages, oh my goodness wetin my eyes see my brothers and sisters my mouth no go fit talk am all.

She dates about 31 guys at the moment excluding me this is not exaggeration its the fact and 27 of them, she had slept with frequently. In the whatapps chats it was
revealed to me that she purposely went to Abuja last week to visit 5 of them, lying to them that she was coming to Abuja for her sister’s wedding and she had sex with all of them in just two days.

click on the link to complete it

[url][/url]http://www.zudaa.com/abeg-una-wetin-i-fit-do-this-girl/

Re: Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl by Pelon(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
Finally.......FTC

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl by Horlaidex(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
grin
I dunno why some guys are so dumb and all they think about is sex.

I'd advice you to keep banging till you get what you're looking for which is HIV.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl by UnclePrincipal(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2018
lalatiscala come and close this thread. copy and paste op
Re: Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl by princess9jablog(f): 7:08pm On May 09, 2018
don't say that at least I included the name of the person asking people for advice so how has my post offended you.
UnclePrincipal:
lalatiscala come and close this thread. copy and paste op

(1) (Reply)

Have Decided To End The Relationship. Which Way Is Best / IT' A Lovely Saturday Down Here At Ikeja / Lots Of Single Ladies On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.