Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE (4411 Views)

STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12) / My First True Love Story(s£x Part) By - VERSATILE / My First True Confession After Our Breakup 2years Ago: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE by Nairatrenders: 6:39pm On May 09, 2018
Episode 1:

I entered d senior secondary school with the enthusiasm of becoming the overall best student i’d always dream of putting on that long trousers that differentiated between d junior and senior student…..

After weeks,d story changed entirely then i started meeting with different type of guys and ladies,some took academic serious and others d otherwise some had swags which i dint even knw d meaning at first then i was forced to slim fit my trousers to be penciled……

The whole story changed when all my friends started having girl-friends he burst my brain o. My best friend at that time was emmanuel,he gisted and told me d benefit of having one. I was scared of talking to one.

I decided to remain dedicated to my studies,then we wrote the first term exam,we were all panicking to get our result then it finally came i happened to be d second position,the first position was a girl called NIFEMMY.

When we resumed the second term i became close to her,we started calling each other to ask about assignment and we meet during breaks to teach each other something’s and topics that were not clear,it got to a point that she was my main point of attraction in class,i would not be settled if she isn’t in class.

Am always studying hard so as to teach her something new the next day.
Until she surprised me in another dimension which is still keeping me amazed…

CHECK OUT EPISODE 2
Check out For Episode 2

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-first-true-love-story-episode-1-by-versatile/

#Nairatrend

Re: My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE by Nairatrenders: 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
My first True love story (episode 2) by – VERSATILE
CLICK TO READ EPISODE 1
Continuation………

Episode 2

It wasn’t longer funny cos i literally think about her every night before i sleep and i look up to seeing her the next morning in class,unfortunately she dint show up in class d next day,i swr that day i couldnt assimilate anything through out that day and my hand were shaking to write sef,my friends noticed nd started laughing at me.

At d close of d day i rushed to ask her friends what happened to her,and i was told she slipped at the bath landing with her head against the floor.

After i got the message i couldn’t define the feeling i had a mixture of pain,sorrow $ sadness at a time unconsciously tears started rolling down my chin…..
I dint say a word to anybody throughout the remaining of the day. I wish i could run into the girls hostel to see her but it way impossible..

The next day i dint feel like going to sch at all there was no joy. I reluctantly got to class,everything was getting me angry,with nifemmy’s friends laughing at me, who cares?? All i wnt is to see my own nifemmy…
Around 1’o clock the coincellor came into our class and asked that who bears the name VERSATILE,i raised up my hand thinking of what i could have done.she looked into my eyes and said follow me.

Confused and foolishly followed her,then she turned left towards the school clinic then we got to the emergency ward where i saw my baby on the bed. I ran pass the councellor and went straight to the bed where nife was. Then the doctor came out and said she has been calling my name since she was admitted,i was glad i saw her again.
The doctor then said we should be left alone,the counsellor nd the doctor then left.

I looked into her eyes with the bandage on her head and said ‘nife av missed you’ she replied with a shallow smile on her face she said ‘versatile i want you’ i replied and said am here for you dear……

The third day she was finally discharged and she came to class my joy was rekindled,she walked up to me and said meet me by 8pm today.

I couldn’t wait to see that time i kept starring at my watch,it was finally 8pm went to see her at the garden were we proposed to meet..

She was there already before i got there i saw her in an unusual make up her gown was quite shorter i dint understand.

I wanted to talk she told me to keep quiet,she was coming closer then she pushed me against the wall,i was speechless..what’s happening? The started moving her face towards mine,my heart started beating faster..

She then k**sed me on my lips i had no choice than to let her do her thing. Then i noticed a movement around my trouser…. What happened?? Watch out for d next episode

Watch out for Episode 3 on

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-first-true-love-story-episode-2-by-versatile/

Check out new Episodes on https://nairatrend.com.ng

#Nairatrend

Re: My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE by Nairatrenders: 6:44pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE by Deiok(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2018
watch out kwa...
Re: My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE by Nairatrenders: 8:34pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Deiok:
watch out kwa...

(1) (Reply)

My Tinder Experience / Where Is The Oddest Place You Ever Witness People Have Sex ,? / 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.