Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. (783 Views)

Imagine What My Fiancee Told Me... / My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by Confidant010(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
In a conversation we had yesterday, my fiancee told me that she still likes her ex boyfriend but does not love him again, that they did not quarel. I was very upset by that statement, as it stands now, I'm very confused on what to do. Pls help with your kind advice, God bless.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by Jfyzee: 8:20pm On May 09, 2018
Pick up your shoe and take a walk.. you are at a risk if you continue with someone who is still in love with her ex..

Don't say you weren't told.. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by duduade: 8:21pm On May 09, 2018
Please walk away.. Obviously you still dating a child
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by Olalan(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2018
OP for her to have uttered such statement, she's still in love with him, if you don't mind your lover having a piece of her heart with someone else then you can continue but I won't advice anyone to be a second fiddle in the game of loving a partner
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by SoapQueen(f): 8:32pm On May 09, 2018
Confidant010:
In a conversation we had yesterday, my fiancee told me that she still likes her ex boyfriend but does not love him again, that they did not quarel. I was very upset by that statement, as it stands now, I'm very confused on what to do. Pls help with your kind advice, God bless.

Being upset won't help. Expect the bombshell pretty soon, she will cheat on you. Exes always mess up things. Pick your pair of slippers and flee for your dear life.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2018
Walk away
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by IwillSucced(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2018
Confidant010:

She is just telling you so that you will not be hurt.. I advice you to behave like a wise man and start looking into her whatsapp messages to know where you belong... Are you going to be the side boyfriend or not?... She might have already slept with him or is still in contact with him and is just trying to tell you so that when you hear from anybody that she is contacting himi, you will not be shocked because she has already told you...

I advise you to use common sense and look further, if you want to spend the rest of your life with her, then you deserve to know... So start now... There have been so many stories of guys who taught their girlfriend were innocent or virgins until they read their whatsapp chats... ONe guy posted his story here about how he found out she had 30 other boyfriends... Don't think your girl is innocent, don't ever try that...
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by reubenobi(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2018
Were you expecting her to despise him?
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by Jamie90(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2018
Okafor's law at work here...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 09, 2018
You probably forced her into a relationship with you.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
The questions you should check the answers for are does her ex still care and are they still in touch?

If no, neglect her cos it's normal to sometimes miss one's ex but if yes, make sure your legs touch your back head as you run.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by austyn0(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:
The questions you should check the answers for are does her ex still care and are they still in touch?

If no, neglect her cos it's normal to sometimes miss one's ex but if yes, make sure your legs touch your back head as you run.
Yeah, and also the ex might be her first love and first love never dies..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. by jidenna21(m): 1:47am On May 10, 2018
My advice
Run away from her
I broke up with my ex this Monday cos of this same thing. The relationship will be very toxic and I don't think you would want that for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Relationship Without Sex / Sugar Mommy / 6 Body Shapes That Tell 6 Different Relationship Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.