Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt (26381 Views)

Wike To Shut Down Port Harcourt Slaughter Market, Gives Traders 2 Weeks To Leave / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by chiagozien(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2018
And some people wil be telling me how hausas are different from fulanis.

We that sees them as one knows the reason,even yoruba muslims are not different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by wyde: 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
its all right shocked shocked shocked
i comment my reserve grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by debaj10: 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Why do we share same country with this barbarians sad

Cutehector where you at
but we keep saying 'northern problem na for north.'
forgetting that every tribe is everywhere.
leave the cancer in one finger and soon, the whole body will die.
let this be a lesson:
each region's problems affect all of us.

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by wyde: 2:05pm On May 10, 2018
debaj10:
but we keep saying 'northern problem na for north.'
forgetting that every tribe is everywhere.
leave the cancer in one finger and soon, the whole body will die.
let this be a lesson:
each region's problems affect all of us.

osheyyy
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
next time go with the police, but hope did not say why he was attacked

You are wrong. Police officers in south south, southwest and southeast are from the northern region. If you check very well there are some police uniforms in pics I'm seeing.

Let him go with Python dancers as political appointees.

What really happened in the first place?

Anyway. Not my business... I'm planning for the coming SitAtHome IPOB event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by wyde: 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
Jolar101:

You are wrong. Police officers in south south, southwest and southeast are from the northern region. If you check very well there are some police uniforms in pics I'm seeing.

tell Him
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by victrick105: 2:15pm On May 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
if it was not for aguyi ironsu and Nnamdi Azikwe a Igbo man from Onitsha,Nigeria might not exist.

was awolowo and other Yoruba politicians not part of the mistake at that time or you just want somebody to quote you.
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 10, 2018
wyde:

tell Him

I don't have pity on zoo politicians anymore, because they connivied with this northerners terrorists to attacked us in code name operations "Python Dance".

Let them kill theirselves.
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by victrick105: 2:19pm On May 10, 2018
chiagozien:
And some people wil be telling me how hausas are different from fulanis.

We that sees them as one knows the reason,even yoruba muslims are not different.

don't be too quick to jump into conclusion... they might be Hausa's or people who mistook them for Hausa's instead of Fulani's... believe everything you see on the internet at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Okoroawusa: 2:22pm On May 10, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
This news is so incomplete!! I stay in port Harcourt, very close to the slaughter market and I must say the shootings at slaughter was trending offline.

From what I gathered, they Hausa sellers who occupy the majority of slaughter market had been told to vacate before now by Wike. Task force came to force them off the road and it led to a resistance. There were gunshots fired and injuries sustained.

I was expecting to see the confirmed reports online..

**Check my signature for job test questions and answers.. Or call zero seven zero, thirty six, thirty two, twenty eight, eighty two.
Thanks for the update
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by crossfire(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2018
Onya
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by trapQ: 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
Useless people
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by trapQ: 2:42pm On May 10, 2018
They have been opposing the relocation of the slaughter house as the rivers state government are building a new one since the current one causes traffic gridlock.
CaptJeffry:
The question should be why did they do that? An assault on any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.

All of them are thieves. angry

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by trapQ: 2:44pm On May 10, 2018
You are stupid. So port Harcourt is now igboland
Omololu2121:
If it happened in the south west some fooolish idiott from poto poto republic no go let us hear word.

Foolish chest beaters
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by conehead2018: 2:47pm On May 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
If it happened in the south west some fooolish idiott from poto poto republic no go let us hear word.

Foolish chest beaters
a brown ruffian sported.

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Sunsets: 2:56pm On May 10, 2018
This situation made to trek from slaughter to Pabod under the scorching sun with my hands raised to high heavens. The poster did not capture what led to the fracas. This happened yesterday. The Rivers state government has been intensifying efforts to beautify the city Port Harcourt by ridding it of street traders and urchins. But this day the task force met stiff and vociferous resistance from the street traders comprising citizens not just Hausa boys. However, the stiffest resistance came from the Hausa community who are major stake holders in street occupation because of the goats they herd and sale and the presence of an abattoir. Those boys are not smiling. If not for reinforcement from the NPF, they would have killed some of the task force members. Surprisingly, the detachment of policemen came and whisked their trapped colleagues away. They succeeded in sacking the street traders.
BoneBlogger:
The honourable commissioner of Rural and Urban Development, Hon Dr. Reason Onya was at slaughter in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state yesterday to carry out his official assignment. According to reports, he was attack by some Hausa's hoodlums living in that area. They threw stones at him and they caused a major damage on some government facilities as seen in the pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/commissioner-of-rural-and-urban-development-hon-reason-onya-attacked.html
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 10, 2018
The amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria into the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was in 1914 by Lord Lugard. The great Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Owelle of Onitsha, was born in 1904. So, I can't for the life of me understand why some dim-witted numbskulls would blame a 10 year old at the time for the misdeeds of the imperialist Britain.
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by SmellingAnus(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:

Cutehecto where you at
you forgot I also stay in Ph... Not happy with you... Infact I am filing for divorce sad

By the way... Laveda where are you tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I trust my Wicked Wike

He wud handle them tongue

For where? Their strength is only in Igbos. They fear and respect Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by trapQ: 2:59pm On May 10, 2018
Shameless human. You should be telling your murderous brothers not to provoke pH residents.
Blackfire:
Wike or any PH peOple , becareful o

Should not try to fight the hausas o o o.

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by trapQ: 3:01pm On May 10, 2018
The government are trying to relocate the market and everyone has been asked to leave, not just the hausas.
Emmy9ite02:
This news is so incomplete!! I stay in port Harcourt, very close to the slaughter market and I must say the shootings at slaughter was trending offline.

From what I gathered, they Hausa sellers who occupy the majority of slaughter market had been told to vacate before now by Wike. Task force came to force them off the road and it led to a resistance. There were gunshots fired and injuries sustained.

I was expecting to see the confirmed reports online..

**Check my signature for job test questions and answers.. Or call zero seven zero, thirty six, thirty two, twenty eight, eighty two.

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by biacan(f): 3:03pm On May 10, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you forgot I also stay in Ph... Not happy with you... Infact I am filing for divorce sad

By the way... Laveda where are you tongue
Sorry I forgot how are you doing cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by SmellingAnus(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Sorry I forgot how are you doing cheesy cheesy
you are forgiven ... grin I'm good... Hope your week have been fun filled especially here on nairaland...
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by biacan(f): 3:15pm On May 10, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you are forgiven ... grin I'm good... Hope your week have been fun filled especially here on nairaland...
Kinda stressful..... so you're watching all this guy's bashing me without coming to my aide embarassed
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
we have to look into their grievance and address it but even at that, destroying govt properties is not the best..besides can this happen in any northern state, say ikwerre man attack their commissioner?

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by kense88: 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
if it was not for aguyi ironsu and Nnamdi Azikwe a Igbo man from Onitsha,Nigeria might not exist.
If it was not for lack of money to purchase ordinary condom, your father would have saved us an idiot like you.
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by saabright(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2018
Biased media.....are they mad to just start throwing stones...the media is our major problem in this country....stop posting half stories to pass blame onto certain sets of people....I hate this country's media
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Once you're done paying in kind lemme know undecided
hahahhahaa... Am just kidding. Watsup
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Deji63: 6:10pm On May 10, 2018
When are these people going to get freedom from this porous way of reasoning?
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by wingmanII: 6:11pm On May 10, 2018
I have been praying for years for a visionary, bold Governor that will sanitize Slaughter.
If Wike can succeed in this, then he is easily the best Governor Rivers state ever had. This is my opinion

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:

Cutehector where you at

You couldn't even wait to find out why before spewing out your obvious hatred; in any case nobody is asking you to share the same country, if you don't like it why not simply walk out - nobody will miss you.

The irony is when known Cannibals call others Barbarians.
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Cyynthialove(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2018
Abagworo:

For where? Their strength is only in Igbos. They fear and respect Northerners.
Which cave are you from ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.