Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63595 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Cadec007(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
They put sand in a piece of clothe and tie around their waist smiley
ha! Pls explain oo, because even my imagination is telling me 606 not found!!! Sorry to ask *clears throat* how does sand hold blood? Is it loamy, sandy or clay sand? Ayam not understanding so pls expantiate

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Cadec007(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2018
gonkin:

Or what? I should be scared cuz u're emulating gentry.
Misogyny is what you're doing and you forget say na woman born u
bro take a chill pill!, i never meant all women okay? some precisely budget most of their income on appearance, esp. When shelter and food has been taken care of.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:
True talk. When I was younger, they used to share it in schools. They do sensitization programmes, then share it for school girls. I don't see those things no more.

Few weeks ago I realised I don't even know how expensive things have become. So, I started keeping my receipts and going through them. I wonder how millions of Nigerians are coping.
These things shouldn't be expensive.

Organisations should stop declaring mouthwatering PAT and take up some of these things as corporate social responsibilities.

Minimum wage is N18,000 ba? God help us in this country.
must y'all buy pad? What did the women in the Bible days use?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2018
Twoclans:

I miss Mr bills. kiss kiss

Send my love to him. Tell him to learn to ignore so that he does not have to go for political meetings embarassed

hmm. ..I'll convene your message to him cry

lemme kiss you before I leave kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 10, 2018
Cutehector:
must y'all buy pad? What did the women in the Bible days use?

Things have changed bro. ..
Using sanitary pads is more healthy.

Most ladies who have smelly pussies is as a result of those ways you're suggesting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by gonkin(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2018
Cadec007:
bro take a chill pill!, i never meant all women okay? some precisely budget most of their income on appearance, esp. When shelter and food has been taken care of.

Now you're talking sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by vicardino(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
Ngbeke, who told u I was gonna propose to u?
Teespice:

who asked you to propose?

be quoting me to say nonsense.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by gonkin(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Most ladies who have smelly pussies is as a result of those ways you're suggesting.

Easy bro most of em may be reading this.

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Cadec007(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2018
gonkin:

Now you're talking sense
thanks!
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by amakadihot87(f): 8:32pm On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You A Chinese Monk(ey)?
............lol......am very beautiful o......i even won a beauty contest
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
ogorwyne:

What's with the face? Its just strange.
am not a woman,so I don't know if it's strange or not wink
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

cheesy now you're Gona make me think any girl who got a smelly pussie ain't using a sanitary pad.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by megafone: 8:42pm On May 10, 2018
Go and get belle and stop using pad! Shikena!
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2018
hunkydory:

Are you serious?
am dead serious
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2018
That's the post people will like.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I hate that thing called period. undecided
So how do you deal with it every month?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Filmewell(f): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
delugajackson:
It's not by force to use pad. If you can't afford it, use foam. Or better still, enter tailor's shop and collect pieces. It's less expensive and will save you a lot of stress.
As if that's how you see your period every month
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by raindroup(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
BloggersNG:
Fed up of how much she spends monthly Twitter user Favour has cried out on her page, That she can no longer continue to buy pads at N500 just because of period, Plus the fact that she even use 2 pads, that means she spends N1000 on a Monthly basis, The post has since gotten over 200retweets, 120likes. see her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-cries-out-after-spending-n500-to.html

��
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Teespice(f): 10:19pm On May 10, 2018
vicardino:
Ngbeke, who told u I was gonna propose to u?

iti aki.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:20pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Subsidising the price is better. You know lots of Nigerians are so criminal minded, if they decide to make it free...they'll still hijack it and sell.

Using tissue paper, sand and all sorts, is not just unhygienic but dangerous to the female body system.
use leaf
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I tell you it's can be so annoying pads are getting expensive especially when you don't have a supportive boyfriend sad and I don't know what's the problem here.......Why can't they distribute pad for free since they do same for condom sad

supportive bf

your parents travel ro north korea
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Lol @period is Sacred ?? Ahahaha oh my days. Lol ahahaha
Lordy Lordy
Na true I talk. Women gats to respect tins like dat.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:24pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I hate that thing called period. undecided
that is the only reason gals like u can b disgusting,remove menses from woman features,she is the best of creation.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:28pm On May 10, 2018
Teespice:
I thought it was only me.

the money i spend every month on sanitary pads no be am. I use three packs per month and I have to keep extra just in case so imagine those whose can't afford same.

nobody is saying that pads should be totally free but not as expensive as it is.
three is too much,pls be going to hospital to donate blood and save life when it remain 5 days for ur monthly period instead of just allowing it waste.by donating u will have heavenly divine reward stop wastage .
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
But you guys gets condoms for free..... why are you angry.......?
but the primary purpose of condom is to shield ladies from sexual hazards.ladies benefit more from condom that men.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by iamBlissA(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
I believe you...lol

princfred:
Because we are naturally so caring and loving. grin
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Antina(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2018
delugajackson:
It's not by force to use pad. If you can't afford it, use foam. Or better still, enter tailor's shop and collect pieces. It's less expensive and will save you a lot of stress.

Wow!!
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by MegMich(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2018
Please ladies, whatever you do, stay away from tampons. They can only cause more harm. Toxic shock syndrome is real and common
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 2:30am On May 11, 2018
Magnetron:

Sorry you got it wrong. See this;
Alright. You were right. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by vicardino(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2018
Don't be offended, biko. I no just get mind for wahala
Teespice:

iti aki.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Teespice(f): 7:31am On May 11, 2018
vicardino:
Don't be offended, biko. I no just get mind for wahala

I posted something as it affects me. the least you could have done was either say something sensible or scroll past.

instead you chose to be petty.

word to the wise, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

good morning.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by vicardino(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2018
I don't wanna go down this road, it brings no good. U can dish the heat, I give it to u. Satisfied??'
Teespice:

I posted something as it affects me. the least you could have done was either say something sensible or scroll past.

instead you chose to be petty.

word to the wise, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.