Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara (30838 Views)

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Breaking: Tension Builds In Apc Over Kwara Governor-elects Waec Certificate / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Saintsquare(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

why should we be concerned when yorubas are mocked.......

we hv only known them to be betrayals and backstabbers.....

so we are just cautious in our future dealing with this kinds of people
nobody is asking for your concern,you can choose to look away but no, the election loss of 3yrs ago still dey pain you, hence betrayal utterances, bunch of cry babies that always blame other people for their own misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by northvietnam(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2018
madridguy:
As a northerner grin grin grin Ipob and attache are like 5&6

Chief IPOB madturbator

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by kazyhm(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2018
you can imagine the shackle of indoctrination
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by santricedupas(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2018
ilorin is a task to be accomplished, hausas have all been brainwashed and turned into slave all these with islamic religion. Hausas needs to eradicate the sultan positions, and send him packing.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:16am On May 10, 2018
wickedworld:
Sir will need more like u in yoruba land , well spoken sir.

Gani adam & co should sit up, fulani's should be send back to where they belong. Dont let them use religion as a cover up, they dont take shit as well.

As for Bukola saraki is enemy of oduduwa he thinks his fulani because of position.

that imam is sreading hate speech and should be arrested and sent to court.....ilorin and kogi belongs to arewa....and fulani.....

he better watch his back.......

he should be gagged in chain and dealt with severly for spreading hate speech......

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by smileyoo: 11:17am On May 10, 2018
chief immam. i respect your courage, for speaking out. but its too late to cry when the head is off. this is a practical lesson to others that 're preparing to give a foot-hold of their land to those land grabbers, under whatever disguise, be it cattle-colony, or cattle-ranch. fulani history is always a history of conquest over their host communities.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 11:19am On May 10, 2018
Bodexman:

Is Yoruba matter now your headache?

Don't die on top the matter cos the man has been released.

You Igbos and Yorubas should grow up. grin Two brothers that like to yab themselves day in day out. Chai, I nefa see grin

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2018
vanbonattel:
As a northerner, I advice the yorubas to stop making provocative statements by claiming Illorin and Kogi. They belong to Arewa land now.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 11:25am On May 10, 2018
Drchristian:

on another moniker you will b advising d Afonjas to fight for Oduduwa republic grin

Igbo people sha.
This hermaphrodite emerges.

You are a doctor of what? Also I learnt that you are an olosho from Benin.

I will face you from now on. I have gone through your history.

That tribalism you think you know how to do, we will see how well you can do it.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by JAMESOJAY: 11:25am On May 10, 2018
Let them go to war and stop talking trash
They are cowards..thats why they make noise
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:26am On May 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
nobody is asking for your concern,you can choose to look away but no, the election loss of 3yrs ago still dey pain you, hence betrayal utterances, bunch of cry babies that always blame other people for their own misfortune.

atleast am happy u admitted to una betraying spirit....

afterall na una cry pass for buhari period.....

igbos hv foresight, they hv struggled and moved on......

at least we dealt una big blow for pdp chairmanship......

una no vote for GEJ but una remember say na una turn to be pdp chairmanship.......atleast wike plus sE and SS governors gave jimi agabaje, bode George, dokpesi and tunde adeniran the shock of their lives.............

bloody betrayals and backstabbers.........just coz of little crumbs been given to them by their fulani masters.....

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by maestroferddi: 11:26am On May 10, 2018
madridguy:
Lol, you mean this babalawo is imam again?
You are not using your head correctly...

When the Hausas brand your version of Islam as fake you will start protesting, yet you are deriding your fellow Yoruba Muslim as a babalawo because he doesnt look Muslim as prescribed by your Hausa overlords...Shame!

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 11:27am On May 10, 2018
oodualover:

What are you also doing in this thread? I always see you comment on Yoruba threads all the time. Hypocrite! Typical of you Ibos. Can you tell us what happened to Nnamdi Kanu?

They have victim mentality; they are also cowards, they will always claim other tribes: 'we northerners' 'we South South' 'we Yoruba Muslims' 'we Edos'. They are ashamed of their tribe.

It is so funny that Igbos pay money, mobilize themselves and campaign to register on Nairaland just for likes and spew rubbish. They brag and still complain about everything. I have stopped taking them seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Strikethem: 11:28am On May 10, 2018
[s]
vanbonattel:
As a northerner, I advice the yorubas to stop making provocative statements by claiming Illorin and Kogi. They belong to Arewa land now.
[/s]Arewa ko, Arelo ni. Well, the people of kwara have been telling your useless govt they know where they belong.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Adeyinka12(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2018
Gani Adams and Yoruba Imam one love, #TakeItBack loading...
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by IamPatriotic(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2018
madridguy:
Lol, you mean this babalawo is imam again?

Is your head paining you, the quest to reclaim Ilorin from Gambari is a time bomb. E maa worry.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Strikethem: 11:30am On May 10, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas will avoid this thread and all other threads about his arrest. But will jump enter IPOB/Biafran or Igbo thread in a heartbeat. Something mental is wrong with these people...it's not intentional, it's like a spirit moving them towards Igbos.
Everytime, you people always trying to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by COCKCROW: 11:31am On May 10, 2018
oodualover:
These Ibo people are shameless. Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, harrassed, and has been probably killed by the Fulanis, but you won't hear anything from the flat-heads. They can only beat their dry baboonic chest. They spend 90 percent of their time mocking and Yoruba people not knowing they are mocking themselves. Shameless things.
As for the imam, we need more of him in Yorubaland. Yoruba people must leave Nigeria whether the unabashed parasitic Hausa-Fulani people like it or not.
Yoruba people must leave Nigeria. The disintegration of this country is inevitable.

MY BROTHER, I KNOW YOU ARE DREAMING BECAUSE YOU ARE A DREAMER. YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO ACHIEVE THAT. IT CAN ONLY BE POSSIBLE IF THE WHOLE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT TEAMED UP. FORGET IT AS IT NEVER CAN COME YOUR WAY BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS-
(1) YOU FOUGHT AGAINST IT WHEN BIAFRA ROSE UP. YOU CAN'T REJECT GOOD THAT COMES ONES WAY AND PRAY FOR THE SAME TO BE YOURS. KARMA TELLS BETTER,
(2) IPOB WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER SPRING BOARD FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ODUDUWA DREAM, YET YOU CASTIGATED, WORKED AGAINST AND CONDEMNED THE ARROW HEAD, MAZI NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB. WHEN YOU PULL DOWN OR DESTROY THE LADDER BECAUSE ANOTHER IS ON IT, A TIME WILL COME THAT THE SAME LADDER WILL BE OF IMPORTANCE AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY. LET WATCH AND SEE.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Saintsquare(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

atleast am happy u admitted to una betraying spirit....

afterall na una cry pass for buhari period.....

igbos hv foresight, they hv struggled and moved on......

at least we dealt una big blow for pdp chairmanship......

una no vote for GEJ but una remember say na una turn to be pdp chairmanship.......atleast wike plus sE and SS governors gave jimi agabaje, bode George, dokpesi and tunde adeniran the shock of their lives.............

bloody betrayals and backstabbers.........just coz of little crumbs been given to them by their fulani masters.....
looool the same crumbs that was given to Zik and Ekweume hahaha e dey pain u gan eyah no vex bro,one love.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by JAMESOJAY: 11:31am On May 10, 2018
You people are Cowards so no need of going to war cause cowards will always run away

Sanbisa will be better than Lagos if you cowards go to war

Fools
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 11:32am On May 10, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Is your head paining you, the quest to reclaim Ilorin from Gambari is a time bomb. E maa worry.
If you try anything in ilorin , the rest of the nation will gang up and deal with you for trying to destabilise our one naijeria with igbo generals leading the charge for the Nigerian army.

no be only reclaim, na recover.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by JAMESOJAY: 11:33am On May 10, 2018
Lazy yourba cowards
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 11:34am On May 10, 2018
You better go and bring your lord and saviour nnamdi cownu from Ghana let him come and deliver you.
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin YELLOWBAR 0 VS HALUSA 3 cheesy

Southwesterners scored an own goal
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:34am On May 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
looool the same crumbs that was given to Zik and Ekweume hahaha e dey pain u gan eyah no vex bro,one love.

one love kill u dear......

no matter the chatting don't tag me bro.....

I no who are brodas is.....but not SW or yorubas in anyway....

only fayose and his family is an exception.....
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:35am On May 10, 2018
Saintsquare:

one love kill u there

I no who our brodas is.....but not SW or yorubas in anyway....

only fayose and his family is an exception
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2018
Ode so fayose is now yeebhoe because he supports your mumu agitation. Fayose wey dey look for popularity.
Reelectbuhari:

one love kill u there

I no who our brodas is.....but not SW or yorubas in anyway....

only fayose and his family is an exception
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2018
Maybe it will even start from Lagos sef we would use this opportunity to eliminate all these yeebhoe irritants in our midst claiming lagosians.
CSTR1003:

If you try anything in ilorin , the rest of the nation will gang up and deal with you for trying to destabilise our one naijeria with igbo generals leading the charge for the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Saintsquare(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

one love kill u dear......

I no who are brodas is.....but not SW or yorubas in anyway....

only fayose and his family is an exception.....
the thing pain you so tey u comment twice, better don't kill yourself on Yoruba matter lol

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:42am On May 10, 2018
oluoni:
Ode so fayose is now yeebhoe because he supports your mumu agitation. Fayose wey dey look for popularity.

we don't care weda is loooking for popularity.....he has a place besides our heart....

we heart him.....
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:44am On May 10, 2018
oluoni:

we don't care if he is looking gor popularity....he has a place besides our heart....

we heart him
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Firgemachar: 11:44am On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

If you try anything in ilorin , the rest of the nation will gang up and deal with you for trying to destabilise our one naijeria with igbo generals slaves leading the charge for the Nigerian army.

Yorubas don't behave like Igbos who shoot first and then aim later.

Sorry... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.