Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara (30842 Views)

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Breaking: Tension Builds In Apc Over Kwara Governor-elects Waec Certificate / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by middlebelter(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2018
I will like to appeal to all well meaning Yorubas and other well meaning Nigerians to support this man. He is not against the Fulanis but against injustice that has been foster on a group of people through indirect colonization. If we can condemn apartheid in South Africa, it is time to redress the imposition of Fulanis as Emir on a Yoruba land on the pretense of religion.

Will the Yoruba leaders support this man? The call for correction of historical error is as valid today as in the time of our own Nelson Mandela. Will our Southern countrymen and Middlebelt support this movement for correction? It not only necessary but compulsory . We know that the killings in Middlebelt that in ongoing can result once again in a type of Ilorin Caliphate. Will the likes of Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi , Sultan of Sokoto etc be happy with this call ? I doubt. Will they fight back? Most likely.

What then are our expectations. The Ooni of Ife, the Alaafin of Oyo etc must unite urgently and engage their northern colleagues as well as engage the Federal Government on the need to correct the error of the 18th century in the 21st century. The Emirs can be the king over the Fulani settlers while the Yorubas that are majority should be allowed to operate their kingship with adequate recognition as first class king in Kwara State.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Reelectbuhari: 11:46am On May 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
the thing pain you so tey u comment twice, better don't kill yourself on Yoruba matter lol

how can I kill myself on una matter....even in my wildest dream.....

I don't care.....
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by BENARI: 11:46am On May 10, 2018
Bodexman:

Shut up! Impositor. Nnamdi was there in Abuja prison, non of your leaders/ elders dare release him or plead on his behalf because of the coward genes that lies in you people.

You are quick and happy to point a finger at others matter yet the remaining four fingers is staring at you. Spit

Boy!!!! Cool down pls. Why are this pained! Na waoooh! shocked
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2018
''We heart him''...this one is definitely one of those yeebhoe illiterates selling gala in Lagos traffic
Reelectbuhari:

we don't care if he is looking gor popularity....he has a place besides our heart....

we heart him
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Fash20: 11:46am On May 10, 2018
some deep shit
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by stanluiz(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2018
Next time the iman won't be lucky.
He better shut up or what happen to dansuki or el zahhaky will befall him.
kwara is gone forever!!!! Afonjas should accept the fate.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by uprightman(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2018
vanbonattel:
As a northerner, I advice the yorubas to stop making provocative statements by claiming Illorin and Kogi. They belong to Arewa land now.
l remember one lecturer staying that Benue state is fulani conquered territory. But nobody invited him for provoking Benue people.
The problem of of Yoruba is that they majority preferred to be under north.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by stanluiz(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2018
middlebelter:
I will like to appeal to all well meaning Yorubas and other well meaning Nigerians to support this man. He is not against the Fulanis but against injustice that has been foster on a group of people through indirect colonization. If we can condemn apartheid in South Africa, it is time to redress the imposition of Fulanis as Emir on a Yoruba land on the pretense of religion.

Will the Yoruba leaders support this man? The call for correction of historical error is as valid today as in the time of our own Nelson Mandela. Will our Southern countrymen and Middlebelt support this movement for correction? It not only necessary but compulsory . We know that the killings in Middlebelt that in ongoing can result once again in a type of Ilorin Caliphate. Will the likes of Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi , Sultan of Sokoto etc be happy with this call ? I doubt. Will they fight back? Most likely.

What then are our expectations. The Ooni of Ife, the Alaafin of Oyo etc must unite urgently and engage their northern colleagues as well as engage the Federal Government on the need to correct the error of the 18th century in the 21st century. The Emirs can be the king over the Fulani settlers while the Yorubas that are majority should be allowed to operate their kingship with adequate recognition as first class king in Kwara State.

Yoruba Muslims and muric no go gree support the man.
kwara is gone forever.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by stanluiz(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2018
uprightman:
l remember one lecturer staying that Benue state is fulani conquered territory. But nobody invited him for provoking Benue people.
The problem of of Yoruba is that they majority preferred to be under north.
Their Muslims is the problem. They pledge their loyalty to the caliphate.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2018
Of course nah just like nnamdi cownu after all the noise Nigeria will burn if I'm touched.lol they dealt with his parents the fool is in Ghana hiding
JAMESOJAY:
Let them go to war and stop talking trash
They are cowards..thats why they make noise
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by titiforever: 12:04pm On May 10, 2018
yes, the chief imam is actually making real sense here, without minding whose ox is gourd. ILORIN and KOGI must be conquered back. Those of you spewing what you don't know, if only you understand yoruba, you will quite agree with the chief imam. Sen Saraki and Gov. Abdufattah over to you.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:06pm On May 10, 2018
vanbonattel:
As a northerner, I advice the yorubas to stop making provocative statements by claiming Illorin and Kogi. They belong to Arewa land now.
I like as u put 'now' .What was once yours will always be yours and can always be yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Shaftrod(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2018
Am not too given to all of this.....Afonja allowed the toppling of his government by inviting a mercenary to invade his father's land because of an inordinate political ambition...Moreover there's no historical records to prove that Ilorin was part of the Yoruba kingdom before Afonja's rebellion...
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Privy(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2018
middlebelter:

Very well written!

This man did not make any hate speech in my opinion. He is indeed stating the truth! Religion should not blind people, especially we yorubas, to our identity and current socio-political realities. I hope Afenifere takes this up and that Kwara and Kogi are able to successfully assert themselves and identify with their indigenous cultures, identities and preferences rather the disgusting state of subservience to the Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:09pm On May 10, 2018
middlebelter:

I concur but you know the Ooni and Alaafin are already united
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by bookingnumbers: 12:11pm On May 10, 2018
THIEF PASS THIEF(FUNNY COMEDY), U GO FEAR EDO BOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpzx3SO1kt0
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

This hermaphrodite emerges.

You are a doctor of what? Also I learnt that you are an olosho from Benin.

I will face you from now on. I have gone through your history.

That tribalism you think you know how to do, we will see how well you can do it.
i didn't quote you bad mouth ..hope u have elderly ones at home?
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
Drchristian:

i didn't quote you bad mouth ..hope u have elderly ones at home?
You are sick.

You are insulting a whole ethnic nation of many great achievers and you are talking about elders.

Amadioha hammer you there.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 12:32pm On May 10, 2018
Firgemachar:

Yorubas don't behave like Igbos who shoot first and then aim later.

Sorry... grin
You better not. It should just remain an online empty fantasy .

Because if you try anyhow, you and your people will hear shege .
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 12:36pm On May 10, 2018
oluoni:
Maybe it will even start from Lagos sef we would use this opportunity to eliminate all these yeebhoe irritants in our midst claiming lagosians.
You remember the last Hausa -yoruba crisis in Lagos where hausas dealt with you.

It is like you want to increase your suffering by adding igbos to the mix.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by oooduancalmdown: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
nobody is asking for your concern,you can choose to look away but no, the election loss of 3yrs ago still dey pain you, hence betrayal utterances, bunch of cry babies that always blame other people for their own misfortune.
You know those people well. They are losers. They are very bitter because Yoruba people did not vote for their candidate. Then this make me wonder why they feel Yoruba people are indebted to them. What did favor did they do for us that they feel we must pay back? Do you know they refused to vote for Awolowo in 1979 and instead gave their vote to Shagari a Fulani man? Do you also know they did not vote for MKO Abiola? What kind of people are these?
Pathetic I must say

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Bimpe29: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
The caption is utterly wrong and misleading. The accused is Chief Imam of Yoruba in Ilorin not Ilorin Chief Imam.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by oooduancalmdown: 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

If you try anything in ilorin , the rest of the nation will gang up and deal with you for trying to destabilise our one naijeria with igbo generals leading the charge for the Nigerian army.

no be only reclaim, na recover.
Tell your phantom generals to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from Fulanis. Bloody cowards! Internet warrior!
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Saintsquare(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You know those people well. They are losers. They are very bitter because Yoruba people did not vote for their candidate. Then this make me wonder why they feel Yoruba people are indebted to them. What did favor did they do for us that they feel we must pay back? Do you know they refused to vote for Awolowo in 1979 and instead gave their vote to Shagari a Fulani man? Do you also know they did not vote for MKO Abiola? What kind of people are these?
Pathetic I must say
You nailed it baba
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 12:49pm On May 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Tell your phantom generals to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from Fulanis. Bloody cowards! Internet warrior!
You know Nicholas ibe, the igbo guy currently leading the war against bokohharam.

https://www.nairaland.com/4336429/meet-major-general-rogers-ibe

I am sure he is tired of slaughtering abokii terrorists in the north east . He needs new games.
Don't make yourselves game for him, I beg you.

For the sake of funke, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by imam07: 12:50pm On May 10, 2018
vanbonattel:
You dey mad?
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Firgemachar: 12:59pm On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

You better not. It should just remain an online empty fantasy .

Because if you try anyhow, you and your people will hear shege .

That's why I said earlier that we are not Igbos that shoot first and aim later.

It's a matter of time. Yoruba is Nigeria. It's people like you that will keep begging and crying to leave Nigeria.

Very soon, una eyes go clear... grin
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Firgemachar: 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

You remember the last Hausa -yoruba crisis in Lagos where hausas dealt with you.

It is like you want to increase your suffering by adding igbos to the mix.

That was in your wild delusion. We all know what really happened... cool

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by middlebelter(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
stanluiz:
Yoruba Muslims and muric no go gree support the man.
kwara is gone forever.

The man speaking in the video is a Yoruba Muslim , not just a Muslim, an Imam. Take it , education makes the difference. He is not against Islam but against hiding behind Islam to subjugate other people's culture, value systems and rulership through deceptive religious imposition.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by Firgemachar: 1:04pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

that imam is sreading hate speech and should be arrested and sent to court.....ilorin and kogi belongs to arewa....and fulani.....

he better watch his back.......

he should be gagged in chain and dealt with severly for spreading hate speech......

Ordeh!

It's paining you that he has been released so soon and unhurt against your wish/expectation.

Sorry he is not Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB members that are killed like rats.

ntooorrr tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by CSTR1003: 1:08pm On May 10, 2018
Firgemachar:

That's why I said earlier that we are not Igbos that shoot first and aim later.

It's a matter of time. Yoruba is Nigeria. It's people like you that will keep begging and crying to leave Nigeria.

Very soon, una eyes go clear... grin
Yoruba is Nigeria?. And yet igbos are the ones everywhere doing the heavy lifting in imports and exports.

You forget that your people were actually to first to attempt secession .

Awolowo was thrown into prison for treason and yorubas developed sense and never tried it again.

Even when some of your leaders wanted to form James Bond during the military era, the North dealt with them terribly.

Though I guess you are right in a way. The Yoruba will never be able to attempt mass actions like the igbos. It will mostly be your leaders who will try something and then end up as sacrificial lambs.

It is better sha. Compared to what igbos went through.
Re: Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara by oooduancalmdown: 1:08pm On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

You know Nicholas ibe, the igbo guy currently leading the war against bokohharam.

https://www.nairaland.com/4336429/meet-major-general-rogers-ibe

I am sure he is tired of slaughtering abokii terrorists in the north east . He needs new games.
Don't make yourselves game for him, I beg you.

For the sake of funke, my friend.
Chest beater! Tell Nicolas Ibe order Fulani people to release Nnamdi Kanu if them born him papa well and let us see if his whole family won't be flushed from this earth. Noise makers. Upon all your threat, Nnamdi Kanu was taken away and you could do nothing. Oh! I forgot to tell you that make una try shyte and you will how many ibo lifeless bodies wil float in the lagoon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.