Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

“I Am Going To Win The Grammys”- Tekno - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “I Am Going To Win The Grammys”- Tekno (291 Views)

Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony / Tekno And DJ Cuppy - "Green Light" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Going To Win The Grammys”- Tekno by mrsocial(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2018
Tekno has declared that he hopes to win the Grammys one day.

Tekno made this known via his Twitter handle.

”Be rest assured, I am going to win the Grammys one day, mark this date”.

Read full story: http://www.bofem.com.ng/2018/05/i-am-going-to-win-grammys-tekno.html
Re: “I Am Going To Win The Grammys”- Tekno by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Need Our Own "This Is Nigeria" Music Video. / Dammy Krane – Thankful (mp3 Download) / Promote Your Music On 5 Sites For 3000naira With Hypes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.