Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC (14276 Views)

Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by DONSMITH123(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, former Edo State Governor, has formally declared his intention to run for the office of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking during his declaration in Abuja, on Thursday, the former governor said he was contesting for the office to make a difference.

According to the former Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, President, he will contribute and continue the development made by the incumbent Chairman, John Oyegun.

Oshiomhole said, “I’am running for the office of the National Chairman because everything can get better and because its in line with the party’s constitution.

“I’m willing to contest so as to make a difference and contribute to what Oyegun has done in the party.

“Mind you my running does not mean Oyegun has failed but to continue with his works. My contesting is not to lament the use of power but ensure good membership base.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/10/breaking-oshiomhole-declares-contest-national-chairman-apc/

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
grin Useless Adams grin

The guy sold his soul to ISÈ river just to get power to be relevant politically, ask people way come from Weppa Iwanna them go clear you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by DONSMITH123(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Useless Adams grin

you are mean.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by OnankpaBa(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by DONSMITH123(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
Wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by MicheyJ1: 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
When the time reach they will still fight and use charms and sacrifice to design the building

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
Fugly mumu loud mouth.

Ozwuor

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by sincerlyyo(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2018
Welcome on board sir, the seat fits you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by seunmsg(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Useless Adams grin

The guy sold his soul to ISÈ river just to get power to be relevant politically, ask people way come from Weppa Iwanna them go clear you

Why do you guys cry over everything?

Ride on Osho baba, you will definitely be a better party chairman than that incompetent and good for nothing Oyegun.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Baawaa(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2018
Adam Oshiomole,one of the agents of positive CHANGE,

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Sirpaul(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2018
"If PDP said they haven't seen what we are doing, I understand them.
If they don't see you stealing, they don't see you doing anything..."

- Babatunde Fashola

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by CriticMaestro: 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
A true reflection of APC should be oshiomole in reality...
Because he is as ugly as the party

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Sirpaul(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
I rem your "Go and Die"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Bustincole(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
Ok oo

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by oshe11: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
Why declare what we already know?

He should keep quiet and SHUT UP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
Let's go there....
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by DollarAngel(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
Trash

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
APC is a wrecked ship. Even Oshiomhole can't save APC. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by yemmight(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
we know the arrangement. But Una for let another region occupy the position now?
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
cool
And then, what is breaking about it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by kirkwood: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
Imagine the name Oshi+hole. Almost Shithole. Almost

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Brunosamel(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
Finally he is ready to contest, i hope he impact change in the party..... grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by PaulOgrady: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
After stealing Edo money for international oloshi Lara Oshiomhole, he now wants Nigeria's money to keep the oloshi in luxury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by barnawilla: 4:24pm On May 10, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by mikhe2(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2018
I sense another dispute coming

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by barnawilla: 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
Brunosamel:
Finally he is ready to contest, i hope he impact change in the party..... grin grin
THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT WATERMELON
• Water Melon is the one of the most popular and most eaten fruits around the world as most people take it as a snack, for health purpose and as supplements to diet. https://paystack.com/pay/p109jmjmpt

How to Start making Millions Farming Watermelon anywhere in the world «A-Z STEPS» - Paystack
THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT WATERMELON • Water Melon is the one of the most popular and most eaten fruits around the world as most people take it as...
Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by DonMoga(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
YOUR OYIBO WIFE DON FINISH THE MONEY YOU'VE STORE UP DURING UR TENURE AS GOV, IT'S TIME TO GET ANOTHER SOURCE.
TAKE THISSSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by pol23: 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Every news about APC just dey vex me except their recent fight across the 36 State.
A won werey.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC by Possican(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole and cohorts that brought this calamitous change upon Nigerians will never have peace in this life and in their graves. Curse be the womb that conceived them!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance / Fulani Herdsmen Carry Out Revenge Attacks On Kogi Community, Kill 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.