Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is BACHELORS EVE PARTY a must? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is BACHELORS EVE PARTY a must? (2080 Views)

During A House Party, A Man Tells His Wife, "You Just Dey Show Yourself" / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors / Boob Time! Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress For New Year Eve Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is BACHELORS EVE PARTY a must? by Nedfed(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
I watched a movie a long time ago and I  remember the groom to be having sex with a random chic on his bachelor’s eve and getting busted by the bride to be. A lot of issues ensued and the chic called off the wedding.

I have not heard stories about atrocities committed during hen nights so I will be focusing on bachelor’s eve parties today. It’s amazing how most guys think it’s an opportunity for them to have some last minute sexual exploits before getting married.

Personally, I think bachelor’s eve parties are very unnecessary because even after the couple get married, the guy will still hang out with his friends and indulge in all sorts. So really why all the fuss?

Are bachelor's eve parties necessary?
Is this fair to the bride to be?

What your say?

(1) (Reply)

How To Decode or make Any Woman Of Your Choice To Love You [img] / Man Caught His Wife Sending Nude Pictures To Other Men / Photos: Winnie Harlow Shows Off Bikini Body looking like fire burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.