Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) (22011 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator / Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by majella4: 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
Senator Babafemi Ojudu has pulled out of Ekiti state APC primary election.His daughter,Moremi,broke the news minutes ago and wrote...

'Words of My Father(Senator Babafemi Ojudu):

Its not an Ambition for me but a Mission.

I respect my people more rather than an ambition that would lead to Bloodshed.

I leave my supporters to Vote for who they believe in according to their conscience'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/breaking-newssenator-babafemi-ojudu.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2018
First To Comment. Tony follows grin

good for this sinitor. Political affairs shouldn't be a do or die like some people have taken it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2018
He has stepped down for Prof Kolapo Olusola Eleka of PDP. He's afraid to lose...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:51pm On May 10, 2018
Another defeat for Tinubu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by uriris: 7:04pm On May 10, 2018
Another noise maker is out of the race

4 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2018
Great development. I wish MOB and Bimbo Daramola would also step down and coalesce into Segun Oni's campaign. Hopefully, Segun Oni will emerge on Saturday. The Adeyeye faction that just pulled out of PDP will come on board and jointly, a very formidable structure will be built to defeat Fayose and his puppet.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He has stepped down for Prof Kolapo Olusola Eleka of PDP. He's afraid to lose...

You don't understand the dynamics of Ekiti politics. Just stay by the side and watch. The coalition that will defeat Fayose's puppet is unfolding gradually.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2018
seunmsg:

You don't understand the dynamics of Ekiti politics. Just stay by the side and watch.
I understand!

Every sane mind know that the comment was political

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I understand!

Every sane mind know that the comment was political

I am insane abi? angry

10 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2018
seunmsg:

I am insane abi? angry
I never talk like that Na

Meanwhile, who are you rooting for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2018
Mufasa27:

Your comment shows you are !!

Really? shocked shocked shocked

TonyeBarcanista:

I never talk like that Na

Meanwhile, who are you rooting for?

Segun Oni is the only APC aspirant with a good chance of defeating PDP.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On May 10, 2018
I think he might be getting behind Oni so they can fight together against Fayemi and the Abuja clique
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by akum78: 7:45pm On May 10, 2018
cool
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2018
seunmsg:

Really? shocked shocked shocked

Segun Oni is the only APC aspirant with a good chance of defeating PDP.
But the truth is that Oni can't defeat Fayemi in APC. The party structure and resources is with him...

However, I think Ekiti will be a Serious battle... I see three possibilities should Fayemi emerge...

1. A repeat of Ondo 2007 where aggrieved PDP members teamed up with opposition to elect Mimiko of Labour Party. In this case, the beneficiary MAY be Dayo Adeyeye. The 700+ votes that Adeyeye got in the primary was shocking. It showed that about 40-45% of political leaders in PDP are aggrieved and sympathetic to Adeyeye in protest (not because they love him).

2. Fayose could establish his political superiority in Ekiti state by returning Olusola Eleka to power but this will be very tough should Adeyeye contest.

3. Adeyeye could be the spoiler for PDP to benefit Fayemi, similar to what Opeyemi Bamidele did to Fayemi in 2014. That is IF Oni and co agreed to work for Fayemi.

As per my sentiment, I wish for the Success of Eleka in the forthcoming poll due to obvious reasons and I'll campaign for him...

However, I wish Ekiti success

18 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2018
Believe me APC knows what they are planning.... Segun Oni is the rightful owner of that ticket. Watch as more drama will unveil before this weekend.

JKF will also support Oni last last.....

July 14 : Prof Olusola Eleka Vs Segun Oni

3 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 10, 2018
wink
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

But the truth is that Oni can't defeat Fayemi in APC. The party structure and resources is with him...

However, I think Ekiti will be a Serious battle... I see three possibilities should Fayemi emerge...

1. A repeat of Ondo 2007 where aggrieved PDP members teamed up with opposition to elect Mimiko of Labour Party. In this case, the beneficiary MAY be Dayo Adeyeye. The 700+ votes that Adeyeye got in the primary was shocking. It showed that about 40-45% of political leaders in PDP are aggrieved and sympathetic to Adeyeye in protest (not because they love him).

2. Fayose could establish his political superiority in Ekiti state by returning Olusola Eleka to power but this will be very tough should Adeyeye contest.

3. Adeyeye could be the spoiler for PDP to benefit Fayemi, similar to what Opeyemi Bamidele did to Fayemi in 2014. That is IF Oni and co agreed to work for Fayemi.

As per my sentiment, I wish for the Success of Eleka in the forthcoming poll due to obvious reasons and I'll campaign for him...

1, APC cannot win the general election if Fayemi is the party's candidate. Ekiti people will rather vote for Eleka than have Fayemi back as governor. Even Fayose is praying that Fayemi should emerge.

2, Segun Oni can snatch the ticket from Fayemi if other major aspirants like Daramola, Ojudu and MOB can step down and support him on Saturday. Talks are currently ongoing and that is a very strong possibility. Ojudu took the lead today. Oni is the only candidate that can bring the party together. Even Fayemi will support him as payback for supporting him in 2014.

3, Dayo Adeyeye is very popular but he can only win if he contest on a major platform. Ekiti are loyal to APC and PDP to a fault. If Oni emerges as APC candidate on Saturday however, I see Dayo Adeyeye moving to APC with his supporters by next week. Dayo is a very loyal ally of Segun Oni and you can even get the hint from his statement today. He left PDP but refused to declare for another party. He's simply waiting for the outcome of APC's primary. A combination of Oni and Adeyeye will finish Fayose.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 10, 2018
A good statesman.
Respect Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by OYAY(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2018
Better!!! Let others follow suit and queue behind Segun Oni to defeat that fayemi and consequently wins the general election.
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2018
Walahi, this Man is a good leader to follow, can u imagine he so much have good passion for his people not to died. Not like Fayose.
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by saintvc(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
wetin do your pdm party ,, u don decamped go pdp

3 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
seunmsg:

1, APC cannot win the general election if Fayemi is the party's candidate. Ekiti people will rather vote for Eleka than have Fayemi back as governor. Even Fayose is praying that Fayemi should emerge.

2, Segun Oni can snatch the ticket from Fayemi if other major aspirants like Daramola, Ojudu and MOB can step down and support him on Saturday. Talks are currently ongoing and that is a very strong possibility. Ojudu took the lead today. Oni is the only candidate that can bring the party together. Even Fayemi will support him as payback for supporting him in 2014.

3, Dayo Adeyeye is very popular but he can only win if he contest on a major platform. Ekiti are loyal to APC and PDP to a fault. If Oni emerges as APC candidate on Saturday however, I see Dayo Adeyeye moving to APC with his supporters by next week. Dayo is a very loyal ally of Segun Oni and you can even get the hint from his statement today. He left PDP but refused to declare for another party. He's simply waiting for the outcome of APC's primary. A combination of Oni and Adeyeye will finish Fayose.

Oga, that was what people said of Fayose in 2014 that if he emerges candidate he won't win the election. He emerged PDP candidate and won the election against all permutations.

The strength of Oni will be tested at the primary irrespective of the outcome. If he could snatch 40% of the votes, then he stand a chance of spoiling things for Fayemi but if he should lose in a woeful manner, it means Fayemi men are the people on ground. Also, consider the fact that election in Nigeria is being monetised + the determination of Fayemi using federal resources/might, my brother, writing him off will be a mistake irrespective of sentiment.

I don't like Fayemi, I want ELEKA to win but I will always advice my party never to underrate the candidate of the APC or Adeyeye in this contest.

May Victory smile on Eleka and PDP... TeamContinuity

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by Newpride(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2018

Nice idea but fayemi will be defeated by Eleka if he emerges the apc flag bearer in the upcoming election.

The only person who can defeat Eleka is Segun Oni.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
Wise decision, if not u would have wasted so much money without winning the pool
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by itsobasi: 8:41pm On May 10, 2018
Clear The Way For Segun Oni Next Gov
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by dsobey: 8:45pm On May 10, 2018
Keep dreaming bro! I love bro Sege, but why should bimbo step down
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by package7(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2018
Whether you Pullout or Withdraw ko kan aiye

Hail PDP for Ekiti .....

We don't want APC at all.
Barawo Bansa tongue

3 Likes

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, that was what people said of Fayose in 2014 that if he emerges candidate he won't win the election. He emerged PDP candidate and won the election against all permutations.

The strength of Oni will be tested at the primary irrespective of the outcome. If he could snatch 40% of the votes, then he stand a chance of spoiling things for Fayemi but if he should lose in a woeful manner, it means Fayemi men are the people on ground. Also, consider the fact that election in Nigeria is being monetised + the determination of Fayemi using federal resources/might, my brother, writing him off will be a mistake irrespective of sentiment.

I don't like Fayemi, I want ELEKA to win but I will always advice my party never to underrate the candidate of the APC or Adeyeye in this contest.

May Victory smile on Eleka and PDP... TeamContinuity

I predicted Fayose's victory in 2014 here on Nairaland immediately he emerged as PDP candidate. This is the same Fayose that lost the 2011 senatorial election to Ojudu when he contested on the platform on LP. Party matters a lot in Ekiti. Adeyeye stands no chance if he contest on any platform other than PDP or APC. As for Fayemi and Oni, let's wait till Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
lol.u sure say u well so?
Re: Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 10, 2018
seunmsg:

broda,am an ekiti guy in ekiti,ar u from ekiti state,u rily understand d local politics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo Battles Galadima On Dementia Allegation Against Buhari / Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom / What Has Atiku Achieved? – Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.