Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (19226 Views)

Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by IkemChris(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2018
We are not accepting your advise either.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2018
apologies from which party? I think the PDP which obj once belong should even apologize more. . .16years of their rule was full of gangstarism n corruption. . .I wish n hope our PVCs will count in 2019..
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by MemphisRaynes: 7:37am On May 11, 2018
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by PHIPEX(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2018
Has this man apologised for his 3rd term agenda? My annoyance with these men is that once they leave power with their atrocities they start claiming saints and demonise their successor. Once Buhari leaves now he'll blame poor health facility in the country and insecurities on the new govt.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Didi2d(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2018
Obasanjo is confused
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39am On May 11, 2018
Useless man
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Eskibo10: 7:39am On May 11, 2018
Let's prove to this outdated politician that we not lazy by collecting our pvc and voting out the dullard from daura
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by nairavsdollars(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2018
Yeye man. Go away with the your useless ADC
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 7:40am On May 11, 2018
midolian:

I think voting for Sowore is as good as not having a PVC
shocked

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:42am On May 11, 2018
apc/pdp are SAME THIEVES, DIFFERENT

PACKAGES!..... #NEVER AGAIN!

I thought Joe was nig's problem, but buhari proved
me wrong!

....I'm still looking out for a credible candidate.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by johnlvis(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2018
Then you are indirectly telling us not to accept you.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Temple1288(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
"He also warned people not accept the call for forgiveness by the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) for taking Nigerians for a ride, saying while the party had sought forgiveness, it did not deemed it fit to discipline members who used eight years to bring woes upon the country through poor governance."

8 years?
But Buhari said it was 16 years!

The man excluded himself
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by kollinpowel(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2018
The day Obj changes Address is the day this country will be free from all the troubles we have been facing since 1960.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by lexsals4real(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2018
so unfortunate this coming from one of those that bastardised the economy of this country... Obasanjo must retired from making comment of political interest in this country..Nigerians need not advice from enemies of progress.. Nigerians r wise enough to make their decisions not retired generals whom during their period did not add ingredients towards making Nigeria in the path of developed world.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Navalsadiq(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2018
PMBNG:
Obasanjo must be cra....zy

The platform you governed under it for 8years is what you are condemning.

When you were in power what value did you add to the lives of Nigerians?

I see you have vowed to be the only one to do two term since the return of democracy.

I rather vote Buhari than fall for this your candidate you want to foist on us considering the fact that all those who have ruled after you had your support and they have all failed just like you.

So bury the thought of advising Nigerians on what to do because a blind man can't lead blind people.

these people are really cursed with hypocrisy.they will eventually become relevant in Nigerian politics
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Jossy07(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2018
Baba obasanjo go and rest Pls. The coalition you are forming are they not old PDP members.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:47am On May 11, 2018
As it stands, PDP are the only opposition that can fight APC, we have so many many parties but where are they? APGA is a regional party, some of these party we only get to know them or hearing about them during the election time.

If PDP is the only opposition that can remove this government, so be it.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Deji63: 7:48am On May 11, 2018
I prefer PDP to this wack APC shi*t clueless administration. Baba know say if PDP wins him own don't finish be that after ripping his membership card. Babs still wants relevancy. Of na neutral party enter , he will still be feeling like political father no go let them rest dey chook mouth for dem matter but if na PDP baba political interest don dey thwarted be that. This baba wise. Ubunja cone and learn from babas wisdom.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by focus7: 7:48am On May 11, 2018
midolian:

I got your point.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2018
bedspread:
Never Again.....

PDP is gone
APC is going

We are Retiring them all by force...

It's Time to Our Country by force...

Sowore Has Impressed me

I am Giving Him my Vote... I don't care the platform on which he comes

SOWORE4PRESIDENT

Someone who used his media outlet to damage people's image? I rather vote for Cynthia Morgan
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Chukazu: 7:48am On May 11, 2018
What nonsense!

OBASANJO's eight years rule what part of PDP's 16 years misrule which they apologize for
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ednut1(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2018
yipata:
If I were to be obj, I would have drawn fela durotoye's to join my camp and root for a new Nigeria with that, they can win some states and even governorship and houses seats.
who is fela durotoye In kebbi,zamfara, rivers, taraba and many other states. No one knows him

1 Like

Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 7:49am On May 11, 2018
Truth be told all hands are needed in our bid to throw Buhari away and the the one of such hand is the PDP ..
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by jrusky(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2018
OP why reposting already posted thread over again? And why did you cut off where he mention apc as sub heading?

Pls don't let me belief you are one of them supporting ineffectful failures that has besieged this country right now pls.

Nigerians voted for apc with good faith to see better changes not propaganda, nepotism, lopsided corruption fight, not for looters that change camp to become saint, not for
hardship, not for recession, not for unemployment or people loosing their jobs, not for lies, not for shielding fulani in killing madness or ethnic cleansen just to mention few please apc had blew their chances to lecture pdp what good governance means and apc must go down enough is enough bro
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Okoyeebos: 7:49am On May 11, 2018
mpianya39:

Best option for Ofanja I guess grin grin

Yes.

Since pigs and idiots have no say and they're slaves of everyone.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Chukazu: 7:51am On May 11, 2018
ednut1:
who is fela durotoye In kebbi,zamfara, rivers, taraba and many other states. No one knows him

That's our ignorance on display

People still can't figure out that the real voters with power to effect change are not NairaLand , Twitter , Facebook or social media... infact they don't even speak grammar
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mike1994reds: 7:55am On May 11, 2018
midolian:

What exactly do you people have against sowore
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by MrMystrO(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
"He also warned people not accept the call for forgiveness by the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) for taking Nigerians for a ride, saying while the party had sought forgiveness, it did not deemed it fit to discipline members who used eight years to bring woes upon the country through poor governance."

8 years?
But Buhari said it was 16 years!

grin Him no wan add him tenure join na.. him own 8 years don miraculously disappear from PDP portfolio. Isn't That Wonderful? grin
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Modarun(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2018
Jones4190:
PMB strikes and the untouchables are scared! To mention but few...
-PMB denied Obj access to Mambila Hydro project, Obj believed he will always have his way in Nigeria, but PMB said no, Obj wrote a so called damning letter
-Hadiza Bala of NPA indicted Atiku's Intel company, and sucked out billions of naira which he short changed Nigeria, Atiku became wild and checked out of APC, and began to shout anyhow.
-EFCC attempted to confiscate 13 foreign assets of Ekweremadu, which were acquired illegally, Ekweremadu invited military coup on the NASS floor.
- Hadiza Bala of NPA now indicts TY Danjuma's NAL' COMET agency, and want extract some billions of naira, which he shortchanged the country in the 30 years of its operation, Mr TY declared for civil unrest that will result to Anarchy.

Watch closely, if PMB decided to run, and eventually win 2019 election, most of the corrupt top shots, who held the country to ransom and believed they were untouchables, might die from frustration.
With the recent development and the dielemma of the ruling elites, we all agree the business is now not as usual.

BMC Zombie, your copy andbpaste nonsense is useless, not even a 5 year old would believe this giberish you copied and pasted here. Buhari just approved the withdrawal of almost half a billion US Dollars without approval, for planes not worth 150milkion US Dollars, please help us ask him what he did with the excess?
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Demintzzychriz: 7:59am On May 11, 2018
This man should be quarantined...... He's not in APC and not in PDP... Your time is gone so shift.
Re: "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by akimoriyomi(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2018
Sick and tired of all these old men drama... They should just leave this Nigeria for us.... Abi kini gan? I'm angry right now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ward Congresses: Aregbesola Loses Out, As Oyetola Takes Control Of Osun APC / GEJ Media Chat- Summary In Print. / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.