Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension (14360 Views)

Rivers governorship: Supreme Court upholds judgement nullifying APC primaries / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by bekpo(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2018
chronique:

Stop talking like an idiot. We've all been reading the news.

What news Mr full skull?

1 Like

Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by chronique(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2018
kingthreat:

So far, he has not been convicted of that allegation. He's anything but a cum-drinking coward unlike you

I really do feel sorry for you. Like I said earlier on,try and get a brain. Walking around without grey matter in your skull wouldn't do you any good.
Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by monex(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2018
thunder74:
At the end end, Ọmọ Agege loses. The Appeal processes will continue till the end of his tenure.

i doubt o. his constituency must have respresentation.

the court ruling would be to maintain status quo (i.e. he should be reinstated) while the senate appeals
Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by kingthreat(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
chronique:

I really do feel sorry for you. Like I said earlier on,try and get a brain. Walking around without grey matter in your skull wouldn't do you any good.

You retárd. How can i post here if i dont have a brain. Or is it the heart that controls that action? Be reasonable for once in yiur existence.

1 Like

Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2018
bekpo:

So, u got ur conclusion from online video, but u did not get his denial as well that it was a coincidence?

which stupid coincidence is that? He walked in with the thugs who invaded the chambers.BTW what was he doing in the chambers having been suspended
Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2018
monex:

i doubt o. his constituency must have respresentation.

the court ruling would be to maintain status quo (i.e. he should be reinstated) while the senate appeals

status quo means he reains on suspension.If dem born am well he should try and set foot in the senate on Tuesday
Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by bekpo(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

which stupid coincidence is that? He walked in with the thugs who invaded the chambers.BTW what was he doing in the chambers having been suspended

Who said he was wid d thugs that invaded d Chamber, except political witch-hunt like u. U have d security institutions who r investigating d elledge invasion, they had never in their reports mentioned Sen. Omo-agege who r u who was not there to mention him because u read on papers or online, but did u have contact with him to hear from him like d security personnels who heared his own side of d story.
Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

status quo means he reains on suspension.If dem born am well he should try and set foot in the senate on Tuesday
You remind me of barcanista,always anti apc even if what is against apc is worse unfortunately,apc and buhari keeps winning.finally,omo agege was suspended due to him standing against the electoral amendment which is laughable.so far investigations into the mace snatching has indicted no one for now

1 Like

Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
bekpo:

Who said he was wid d thugs that invaded d Chamber, except political witch-hunt like u. U have d security institutions who r investigating d elledge invasion, they had never in their reports mentioned Sen. Omo-agege who r u who was not there to mention him because u read on papers or online, but did u have contact with him to hear from him like d security personnels who heared his own side of d story.

Omo agege was caught on video walking in with the thugs.

Re: Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2018
chronique:

If you read my reply to someone else,you'd know that my response isn't as a result of his initial suspension but the comments made by the judge about how long he can be suspended and I asked if that would be suffice enough punishment for the crime he committed by invading the house with thugs and committing theft of govt property.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway / Eight Die As High Tension Cable Lands On Traders In Ibadan / The Randy And Lavish Lifestyle Of Christopher Brambaifa Son Of NDDC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.