Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. (1247 Views)

Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by miracle956: 7:01am On May 11, 2018
The power of finance in relationship these days cannot be over emphasized. Many guys have even drawn conclusion that with money its nearly imposible to get them girls but honestly where money is important to me is when it comes to levels. You can't expect a girl born and bred in V.I. dating a pauper from ajegunle. That being said here are the other top five things a lady can look out for in a relationship apart from money.

1. Bonnie to her Clyde: This to me is a kind of bond that money can't buy. Being a bonnie to her Clyde implies being her better half, her partner in crime. This can get you a strong relationship with a girl. The only thing one needs here is to totally be yourself and if both of you are birds of the same feather then is possible both of you develop an unbreakable bond.

2.Managing and motivation: Do you have what it takes to help a lady achieve her dream? Some guys have the knowledge and understanding necessary to help a woman achieve her dreams. why do you think most ladies end up marrying their managers. As in you need to believe in her and help her achieve her dreams. The only problem here is the risk of her dumping you after achieving the said dream as in the case of Nina and Collins.

3. Good sex: This sounds somehow uncouth for this thread but honestly it is important even though most ladies won't agree. like a popular saying goes "nothing confuses a woman more than a broke man that is good in bed". I even overheard some ladies at a gym saying no matter how. much a guy spend on them if he is not good in bed they are definitely going to cheat. So guys as they say you can't be broke and bad in bed. Any time you see the golden opportunity do the needful.

4. Being fun to be with: This includes sense of humour. Most of the rich dudes dont have time to spend. Some ladies just want the time of an interesting man. Ladies love to laugh and catch fun. This is also important in relationship.

5. Trophy man : A trophy person is someone you can show off. We all know how ladies like to show off and compete with each other. You will be surprise to find out its some ladies that sponsor their good looking boyfriend. The hack here is if you have potentials of good looks spend the little you have on yourself and look good ladies will want you. This also include popularity. If you are popular on campus for good reasons (not the guy exposed for stealing lols). ladies will be flocking around you.

Extras:
protection, brilliance ( in case of school), connection.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 11, 2018
Money money money that's all some women want to hear. Any other thing else is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by Shedrack777: 7:21am On May 11, 2018
.you said 5 things, but you mentioned 3..
but i believe even the president's daughter, if you don't give her money, or take her shopping, good sex and cunningulus (i hope i got the spelling right) won't keep her
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by miracle956: 7:22am On May 11, 2018
PurplePatch:
Money money money that's all some women want to hear. Any other thing else is secondary.
No offence sir but that is low self esteem. wait until u spend ur money on woman and she spend it on another man

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by kazyhm(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2018
let me laff this confused op small grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You just feel like writing but have nothing to write about
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by konkonbilo(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2018
angry
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by miracle956: 7:34am On May 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
.you said 5 things, but you mentioned 3..
but i believe even the president's daughter, if you don't give her money, or take her shopping, good sex and cunningulus (i hope i got the spelling right) won't keep her
was still typing wen u made ur comment.
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2018
undecided What about the five things that Christ can offer u in life if u accept him as yuh lord and personal saviour...

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:35am On May 11, 2018
Whoever wrote this should be ....

Make I avoid ban sha...

If I see someone who is ready to give me thousands of Naira, I wouldn't ask for more!
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by miracle956: 7:36am On May 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided What about the five things that Christ can offer u in life if u accept him as yuh lord and personal saviour...
that is a topic for another day. Maybe Sunday.
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by keezy125(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2018
a woman can only stay with you if she decides to ..... good sex, money, caring can't
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by mejorhofficial(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2018
Five things a man can offer in a relationship and PVC is just one thing you should offer to send that idlot call bubu to daura to carter for his cows and rams #PVC "get it"use it"
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by AstroG: 8:12am On May 11, 2018
Trash undecided undecided

Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by ImaIma1(f): 8:29am On May 11, 2018
Some men are empty. Apart from their money, they have nothing else to offer..

No mental stimulation

Cannot have an intelligent conversation

Very superficial
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by austyn0(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2018
A counter thread innit?.....

You made good and vital points, no doubt, buh I'm gonna lay my emphasis on number 3.。

This issue of good sex if I'm not mistaken started its trend and deep impact in the society in this current century,, I don't remember our parents of the past centuries contemplating on getting good sex from their partners or there won't be a successful relationship..... How did we get here?
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2018
Rich sex too...
Re: Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money. by miracle956: 10:05am On May 11, 2018
austyn0:
A counter thread innit?.....

You made good and vital points, no doubt, buh I'm gonna lay my emphasis on number 3.。

This issue of good sex if I'm not mistaken started its trend and deep impact in the society in this current century,, I don't remember our parents of the past centuries contemplating on getting good sex from their partners or there won't be a successful relationship..... How did we get here?
wow u right tho

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report This? / “i Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.