Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price (19350 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 7:28am On May 11, 2018
Xperia XZ2 is packed with all the latest technologies Sony that has to deliver. With Sony’s dynamic vibration system, the latest Motion Eye camera and high resolution sound system, this phone is worth the bargain. The Xperia XZ2 has been awarded for the prestigious Best of MWC 2018 PhoneArena award.Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications and Price

Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications

Display: Xperia XZ2 comes with a 5.7-inch, 18:9 Full HD+ (1080 x 2160) HDR display, TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile, X-reality™ for mobile, Dynamic Contrast Enhancer. It may come as a surprise that the Xperia XZ2 comes with a HDR display since its predecessor came with a 4k resolution. The reason for the reduction in the screen resolution, is to make it have a much lesser weight than its predecessor.

Design: The Xperia XZY has that cutting edge technology packed into a sleek and elegant design. The 3D glass surface creates a seamless shape making the phone comfortable to have a grip on. The Fingerprint sensor is well mounted at the rear, so you can unlock your phone with ease, the camera is also close to the centre which allows you frame and compose your shots like a pro. This phone is well-designed with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 to withstand splashes, spills and unexpected showers so you do not need to worry about making phone calls in the rain.

Camera:This phone comes with the world’s first 4K HDR 19MP rear and 5MP front camera, so you can capture all your favourite moments with incredible details and true to life colors. The new advanced Motion Eye™ camera records 960fps Super slow motion in HD or Full HD. It also records 120 fps standard slow motion. The camera has a very cool feature called Predictive capture, this automatically detects motion as a smile and start taking pictures before you press the shutter button. Not to talk about the 3D creator, this allows you take an object, scan it and turn it into a 3D avatar, then print or share.

Hardware: Xperia XZ2’s Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform provides world-class speed and performance at 2.7GHz and Adreno 630 GPU.Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications and Price

Software: There is a 4GB RAM and a 64GB ROM that can be expandable to 400GB using the MicroSD card slot.

Weight: 198g

Price: The price of the Xperia XZ2 is N286,999.

Without no atom of doubt, I strongly believe that this phone is one of the best and affordable phones in the phone market right now.

Source>> https://techinfo.com.ng/2018/05/10/sony-xperia-xz2-full-specifications-and-price/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by bamac(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2018
The device is available on Jumia but will be shipped from our abroad store which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-24 days. If you are interested be rest assured that your money is safer with me. Giving you the best Jumia experience is my priority.

1 Share

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:28am On May 11, 2018
cool

The price of those phone will open a fero kiosk grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by kennosklint(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2018
Sony sony
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Pabloosas(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Aldebaran(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2018
Those prices grin

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2018
Just recycling, no real innovation undecided

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by AngelicBeing: 8:30am On May 11, 2018
Nice phone from Sony cool

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2018
That's too much please. At gunpoint you will surrender 286k? I rather continue using my gionee

10 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2018
let me come and going grin grin grin grin grin grin N286,999 just say N287K SIMPLY

2 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by olawrite: 8:31am On May 11, 2018
You can contact olawrite for different writings you want....
Content writing
Blog
Article writing
Product description.
Contact us today and we will make your blog smile...
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by stevearagorn(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2018
Good job FTC atlast
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Authoreety: 8:31am On May 11, 2018
Still flexing my yamaha LGX640
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by akokaite(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2018
not bad
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2018
Be content with what you have #TeamNokia

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by twinskenny(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2018
Chloe88:
cool

The price of those phone will open a fero kiosk grin
lmao
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Stallion93(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2018
Sony has always been putting out top notch, Customer friendly Smartphones into d market. Smth is just wrong with their marketing strategy else Samsung can't even Come up close to being Rivalry. For me Sony takes the lead on Android Smart phones

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by princemillla(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2018
Sony and their classical fones wink

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by ewehh1: 8:42am On May 11, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by ruggedtimi(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2018
front camera 5mp?? for a phone of 286k

3 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by AlexCk: 8:49am On May 11, 2018
danyel11:

Price: The price of the Xperia XZ2 is N286,999.

Without no atom of doubt, I strongly believe that this phone is one of the best and affordable phones in the phone market right now.

Source>> https://techinfo.com.ng/2018/05/10/sony-xperia-xz2-full-specifications-and-price/

Affordable indeed

Op, iffa tear you slap.

6 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by jagorinho: 8:50am On May 11, 2018
Stallion93:
Sony has always been putting out top notch, Customer friendly Smartphones into d market. Smth is just wrong with their marketing strategy else Samsung can't even Come up close to being Rivalry. For me Sony takes the lead on Android Smart phones
yes!!! but they should work on their battery, but except from that, no other phone can make me replace a sony product, about the marketing, it seems they have a specific market they are targeting and i doubt africa is there, but the joy i get when checking the display of a high end sony phone is heavenly.

5 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2018
Boys still de hustle.

If e pass 35k no b for me be that.

But I'll get there one day.

Meanwhile, what's the battery capacity of the phone? Pls don't tell me it's below 4000mAH

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
where I day use front camera of 20mp for not more than 100k
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 9:11am On May 11, 2018
bamac:
The device is available on Jumia but will be shipped from our abroad store which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-24 days. If you are interested be rest assured that your money is safer with me. Giving you the best Jumia experience is my priority.

Lol, no wonder Sony keep trailing behind. Why would someone choose this phone over a galaxy s9? There are even better phones at same or cheaper price like the Huawei p20 pro or LG v30 and the newly released g7 thinkQ. Sony have been operating on a loss with the mobile device and they will keep losing. Though this phone is better than those past Xperia phones but still too expensive with nothing special.

Jeez it even has the worst camera among the top contenders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H75uceF6fNc
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Fxwarrior: 9:15am On May 11, 2018
ladiesreject:
Boys still de hustle.

If e pass 35k no b for me be that.

But I'll get there one day.

Meanwhile, what's the battery capacity of the phone? Pls don't tell me it's below 4000mAH

You will make a better phone reviewer. Imagine writing all that crap without mentioning battery capacity. In a country where its either you buy a good powerbank or carry charger up and down!

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Stallion93(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2018
jagorinho:

yes!!! but they should work on their battery, but except from that, no other phone can make me replace a sony product, about the marketing, it seems they have a specific market they are targeting and i doubt africa is there, but the joy i get when checking the display of a high end sony phone is heavenly.
Africa is hungry, To feed is our no.1 priority and Sony has a conscience so they don't wanna rip our pennies off our pockets by targeting African markets unlike the likes of iPhones and Samsung. Let us chill with our Cheap Techno and Infinix
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2018
Fxwarrior:

You will make a better phone reviewer. Imagine writing all that crap without mentioning battery capacity. In a country where its either you buy a good powerbank or carry charger up and down!

Lol

Abi oooo
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by jagorinho: 9:19am On May 11, 2018
Stallion93:
Africa is hungry, To feed is our no.1 priority and Sony has a conscience so they don't wanna rip our pennies off our pockets by targeting African markets unlike the likes of iPhones and Samsung. Let us chill with our Cheap Techno and Infinix
yal, you are correct, there is this sony platform i joined online and most people are from europe and north america

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 9:20am On May 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:

Do u know Huawei p20 pro has 24mp front facing camera yet it takes worse selfies than galaxy s9 plus (8mp), iPhone x (7mp) and pixel 2 (8mp). So megapixels is not everything, just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 9:22am On May 11, 2018
Stallion93:

Lol, which top notch phone are they making? Sony are no way near the top of the food chain uet their phones are expensive. No wonder they don't sell. Talk true would u choose this over galaxy s9 plus or Huawei p20 pro or Google pixel 2 XL. The competition is stiff and Sony are confused.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) / Picture From TECNO SPARK 10 Festival In Lagos / Phone Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.