Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price (19376 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by tolexy007(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2018
286k, that is my new house rent without Agent fee oo. wait, what if I buy this fone, and I mistakenly found myself in oshodi under bridge at past 11 in the night, area boys catch me, slap me and collect the fone and even ask me to say thank u to them, waiting I go do?.. Serious in need to think of it. what if the fone fall from okada and thing just scatter wetin I go do? what if pickpocket steal am from me? what if I misplace it nko? what if I dey charge am and thunder strike and enter am, wetin I go do?
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, of course but they both fall in the category of mega screen and Samsung did it first. By ur logic then xiaomi mi max is the first mega screen phone with 6.44 inches and don't ask me what's the difference between 6.4 inch and 6.44 inch. Grab?
Ahhhhhh see ojoro, dont bring xiaomi into this. our talk is between samsung and sony. but anyways at this Junction i will agree to disagree with you.
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Ahhhhhh see ojoro, dont bring xiaomi into this. our talk is between samsung and sony. but anyways at this Junction i will agree to disagree with you.

Ha ha na u want start the ojoro na. U know quite well that 6.3 and 6.4 inch are in the same category of mega screen phones, but u want capitalize on the 0.1 inch difference. Anyway Sha cheers

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
front camera 5mp?? for a phone of 286k

Imagine, Not really worth it to me.
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Sultty(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2018
Chloe88:
cool

The price of those phone will open a fero kiosk grin
See finishing

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2018
ladiesreject:
Boys still de hustle.

If e pass 35k no b for me be that.

But I'll get there one day.

Meanwhile, what's the battery capacity of the phone? Pls don't tell me it's below 4000mAH

Hysterical laugh!
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Hollavick: 11:43am On May 11, 2018
Really nice
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by PureMe01: 11:47am On May 11, 2018
lol.... grin grin grin abeg oo
tolexy007:
286k, that is my new house rent without Agent fee oo. wait, what if I buy this fone, and I mistakenly found myself in oshodi under bridge at past 11 in the night, area boys catch me, slap me and collect the fone and even ask me to say thank u to them, waiting I go do?.. Serious in need to think of it. what if the fone fall from okada and thing just scatter wetin I go do? what if pickpocket steal am from me? what if I misplace it nko? what if I dey charge am and thunder strike and enter am, wetin I go do?
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Dex4(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2018
This Sony guys are always joking. Money that can buy land in Ikorodu....abi the phone no go break when e fall down ni...smh!
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 11, 2018
This is for those that think Sony makes better camera than Samsung. Watch as galaxy s9 plus destroys Sony Xperia xz2 in camera. How can Sony even think of using an f/2.0 aperture lens in their flagship phone while Samsung used f/1.5. Why won't people choose Samsung over this expensive crap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5QypRuSE50
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by tishbite41(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2018
na wa o!!! both pple wey dey use infinix hot 2 go still dey argue. wetin concern me sef?
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by nanzozo(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2018
danyel11:
Xperia XZ2 is packed with all the latest technologies Sony that has to deliver. With Sony’s dynamic vibration system, the latest Motion Eye camera and high resolution sound system, this phone is worth the bargain. The Xperia XZ2 has been awarded for the prestigious Best of MWC 2018 PhoneArena award.Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications and Price

Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications

Display: Xperia XZ2 comes with a 5.7-inch, 18:9 Full HD+ (1080 x 2160) HDR display, TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile, X-reality™ for mobile, Dynamic Contrast Enhancer. It may come as a surprise that the Xperia XZ2 comes with a HDR display since its predecessor came with a 4k resolution. The reason for the reduction in the screen resolution, is to make it have a much lesser weight than its predecessor.

Design: The Xperia XZY has that cutting edge technology packed into a sleek and elegant design. The 3D glass surface creates a seamless shape making the phone comfortable to have a grip on. The Fingerprint sensor is well mounted at the rear, so you can unlock your phone with ease, the camera is also close to the centre which allows you frame and compose your shots like a pro. This phone is well-designed with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 to withstand splashes, spills and unexpected showers so you do not need to worry about making phone calls in the rain.

Camera:This phone comes with the world’s first 4K HDR 19MP rear and 5MP front camera, so you can capture all your favourite moments with incredible details and true to life colors. The new advanced Motion Eye™ camera records 960fps Super slow motion in HD or Full HD. It also records 120 fps standard slow motion. The camera has a very cool feature called Predictive capture, this automatically detects motion as a smile and start taking pictures before you press the shutter button. Not to talk about the 3D creator, this allows you take an object, scan it and turn it into a 3D avatar, then print or share.

Hardware: Xperia XZ2’s Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform provides world-class speed and performance at 2.7GHz and Adreno 630 GPU.Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications and Price

Software: There is a 4GB RAM and a 64GB ROM that can be expandable to 400GB using the MicroSD card slot.

Weight: 198g

Price: The price of the Xperia XZ2 is N286,999.

Without no atom of doubt, I strongly believe that this phone is one of the best and affordable phones in the phone market right now.

Source>> https://techinfo.com.ng/2018/05/10/sony-xperia-xz2-full-specifications-and-price/
Phone of almost 3k and you call it affordable, I pity your life bro, that is if you haven't done that already.
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Decale: 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
greenhulk:
This is for those that think Sony makes better camera than Samsung. Watch as galaxy s9 plus destroys Sony Xperia xz2 in camera. How can Sony even think of using an f/2.0 aperture lens in their flagship phone while Samsung used f/1.5. Why won't people choose Samsung over this expensive crap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5QypRuSE50

In as much as S9 plus defeats Xperia xz2 in general, Supersaf usually makes the mistake of mostly doing photo comparisons in auto. He did that with the p20 pro/s9 plus comparisons, leaving most of p20 pro scene modes.

The thing is xz2 image stabilization tends to do better in long focus shots i.e. if placed on a tripod, it'll go neck in neck or even better in low light than s9 plus. But most people are the point and shoot type that don't have time to focus on a scene, change the modes and adjust exposure manually. That's why s9 plus in auto is up there with iPhone X and Pixel 2.

Speaking of the XZ2, it's too expensive for not being a game changing flagship. If you don't have anything to offer design wise, display wise, camera wise or even media wise; cut down your price and make it competitive. That's why LG, Huawei, OPO and Xiaomi are making profits.

Heed no mind to the members. They're just clearly fanboys
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 6:16am On May 12, 2018
Decale:

In as much as S9 plus defeats Xperia xz2 in general, Supersaf usually makes the mistake of mostly doing photo comparisons in auto. He did that with the p20 pro/s9 plus comparisons, leaving most of p20 pro scene modes.

The thing is xz2 image stabilization tends to do better in long focus shots i.e. if placed on a tripod, it'll go neck in neck or even better in low light than s9 plus. But most people are the point and shoot type that don't have time to focus on a scene, change the modes and adjust exposure manually. That's why s9 plus in auto is up there with iPhone X and Pixel 2.

Speaking of the XZ2, it's too expensive for not being a game changing flagship. If you don't have anything to offer design wise, display wise, camera wise or even media wise; cut down your price and make it competitive. That's why LG, Huawei, OPO and Xiaomi are making profits.

Heed no mind to the members. They're just clearly fanboys

A lot of those thinking Sony make the best phones actually haven't even used Sony phones. They just think because Sony make the best TV's then they should make the best phones. Or because many OEM's get their camera lens from Sony then Sony should make the best cameras. It doesn't work like that. There's no way Sony's f/2.0 lens can take a better low light photo than Samsung's f/1.5 lens, f/2.0 just won't let in enough light, not even on manual mode. Yes supersaf normally do comparison on auto mode but let's be honest, auto mode is how 80% of buyers would be taking pictures.

This video is from mrwhosetheboss, he compared the cameras of Galaxy S9 plus, Pixel 2, Huawei P20 pro, iPhone X and Xperia XZ2 and again Xperia XZ2 came last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H75uceF6fNc

Sony released a normal android phone without any special feature or innovation and want to sell it for same same or close to the price of Galaxy S9. Look at Huawei, they went overboard to bring something different and gained recognition... Sony are sleeping thinking their name can sell them phones. Even LG make better flagship phones and they still cut down the price.
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Decale: 9:45am On May 12, 2018
greenhulk:
It doesn't work like that. There's no way Sony's f/2.0 lens can take a better low light photo than Samsung's f/1.5 lens, f/2.0 just won't let in enough light, not even on manual mode.

It can though, especially on manual mode...

There are other things that judge light entry: Shutter speed, ISO mainly. Then, adjusting metering mode or exposure could tip it too

Haven't you seen phones with f/1.6 cameras having worse low light shots than f/1.7 1.8 or greater e.g. V30 and Pixel 2. Even iPhones with f/2.0 then could do better than some with lower f-stop

Besides, professional photographers rarely use f-stop below f/2.4 for low light cos of the narrow FOV and less sharp pictures. They depend more on studio lights and diffusers

Well, my own issue is if Sony releases another rubbish or Xiaomi type of high end and place a premium tag on it, they should pack up. XZ2 premium was the height for me. What a mess!!!
Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2018
Decale:

It can though, especially on manual mode...

There are other things that judge light entry: Shutter speed, ISO mainly. Then, adjusting metering mode or exposure could tip it too

Haven't you seen phones with f/1.6 cameras having worse low light shots than f/1.7 1.8 or greater e.g. V30 and Pixel 2. Even iPhones with f/2.0 then could do better than some with lower f-stop

Besides, professional photographers rarely use f-stop below f/2.4 for low light cos of the narrow FOV and less sharp pictures. They depend more on studio lights and diffusers

Well, my own issue is if Sony releases another rubbish or Xiaomi type of high end and place a premium tag on it, they should pack up. XZ2 premium was the height for me. What a mess!!!

I don't know much about digital cameras, but I think DSLR cameras have variable aperture than can close up in bright sunlight and open up to allow more light in darkness. Smartphone cameras are so small so most of the times it's the software that do the job. In fact only Samsung have been able to use hardware variable aperture with the s9. My point is f/2.0 is a disgrace for a flagship phone in 2018 and Sony don't even have the software to conplinent it. Even apple that take time to innovate have been using f/1.8 since iPhone 7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage / Which Of These Phones Was Your First?(pic) / Is It Safe To Charge Your Phone Using Your Generator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.